Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel

Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel

2.0

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (6)

JEAN

JEANIllawarra, NSW

Stringy after pre-use wash, thin and non-absorbent.

What has happened to Sheridan quality? - grew up knowing the brand to be superior and recently bought towels, hand towels, etc for three bathrooms and wasted my money. Not fit to even use for dog towels/rags. Never again.

Purchased in September 2020 at $205.00.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible towels!

Bought 2 grey hand towels, 1 bath mat and 1 bathrobe and within a few weeks all had orange spots. Customer service was slow & unhelpful. I sent items for quality assessment and after 7 weeks received notification saying there was nothing they could do as there was evidence of peroxide on items i.e. from soaps or washing detergents. I explained none of my other towels had these problems and they finally sent a new batch as a "gesture of goodwill". Guess what, the same thing happened with the new batch so i requested a refund and have been advised i have to go through the quality assessment again. These towels are poor quality and not worth the money.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$115.00.

francis 1

francis 1South East Queensland, QLD

Sheridan ultra lite towels

Have washed Sheridan Navy blue ultra lite towels five times and still fluff everywhere in bathroom with a fine coating of navy blue over every surface. Have to vacuum bathroom every day and wipe down all surfaces. Have to clean out washing machine after every wash as other washing comes out with navy blue fluff all over them. They do not absorb water so are wet and cold when used after shower, need to use an old towel to finish drying as they do nothing towards drying you .

Purchased in July 2019 at Sheridan Physical store for A$44.00.

Bath & Shower Products

Find out how Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel compares to other Bath & Shower Products

Vega

VegaSydney, NSW

Sheridan Ultra-Light Luxury Towel Range

Very soft towels and does not have other smell
Clean when it gets to me and was delivered very quickly
washed it a few times and still very soft but it is not as soft as other luxury hotel brand

Purchased in May 2019 at Sheridan Online store for A$31.48.

joy

joy

sheridan towels

Sheridan towels are rubbish. Never buying again. they their loose colour and go patchy and quick dry do nothing but shed fluff and are now in the bin. Sheridan was once good. not no more.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer Online Store for A$120.00.

ar27dodo

ar27dodoSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my Sheridan "Ryan" towels

I purchased the Ryan bathsheets 3 weeks ago. As I do with all new bath towels, I washed them and put them through a dryer twice before using. A huge amount of fluff collected in the dryer both times (see photo) but I have zero fluff on me when I use them after a shower. They are very absorbent and feel luxurious. So, if you are prepared to do some prep work they will be lovely towels. If you don't have access to a dryer then maybe they're not the right towel for you.

Purchased in February 2019.

See all Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel reviews

pommie

pommieasked

Has anyone got problems with the Egyptian towels from Sheridan. So disappointed . I have not got high rings only flat ones and yet i constantly keep getting threads. The lady in the shop cut some threads and blamed people looking at them in the shop with high rings on. This could not always be the case as neither i or my husband have high rings. Going to ring the company as they were very expensive, They have got good absorption and nice and soft. Please let me know if you have problems. 1 grey and 1 white. The floor mat does not do it. Thank you Margaret.

I bought green Ryan style to rePlace 20yo Sheridan and the quality now is terrible. 19 months on and still do not stop shedding green Fluff everywhere. So annoyed. Would replace but colour of bathroom.

Itchybrotherasked

Recently bought a set of these, just prior to Christmas for house guests (so not used v often) the bath mat is starting to discolour? It is a beautiful dark grey but tan/orange marks are starting to appear on it. At first we thought it looked like bleach had been spilled on it, but we don’t use bleach at all. Anybody had similar experience with this mystery? Very disappointing for a product less than a month old

Shirley
Shirley

Same as my towels after few washes. If you see my review, you will see the photos.

Itchybrother

Just checked your photo, that is exactly what happened to ours! Sheridan still haven’t responded?

chanel.awad

chanel.awadasked

what washing detergent can i use for my ultra-light sheriden towls?

baktrak
baktrak

Hi, I just use OMO , in cold water on gentle wash, seems okay,dry in windy shade or tumble dryer instructions were / are on attached cardboard label that was or is on new towel.
I'm still very happy with my purchases, have now bought (3) at 2 different times from 2 different stores plus face washers & hand towels

cheers
Gavin

Leeloo
Leeloo

I was using a no frills brand name liquid detergent (possibly from Woolworths) as every other well known brand had optical brighteners etc. In the end it didn't make a difference but the other day I had washed with Cold Power and hung them outdoors in full sun and they seemed much more absorbent - i was surprised!

CategoryBath & Shower Products