Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel

1.0

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No

BKM224

BKM224

Horrendous towels, waste of money.

These towels do not dry you and they leave fluff all over your body, not to mention attracting all the other fluff in the household to then also deposit onto your wet body. They are not quick drying and are a giant waste of money.
If only I ready these reviews before purchasing! Terrible quality towels.

Purchased in July 2019 at Sheridan Physical store for A$120.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Suzannecolliertucker

SuzannecolliertuckerFar North Queensland, QLD

Poor quality Ryan style won’t stop shedding

Replaced 20yo Sheridan with Sheridan Ryan. 14 months since and still green fluff EVERYWHERE. On my skin, eyelashes, exhaust, walls, throughout the house. It’s terrible quality. Faded. Extremely Disappointed Sheridan.

Purchased in December 2018 at Sheridan Online store for A$160.00.

Causes IrritationYes
See all Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel reviews

pommie

pommieasked

Has anyone got problems with the Egyptian towels from Sheridan. So disappointed . I have not got high rings only flat ones and yet i constantly keep getting threads. The lady in the shop cut some threads and blamed people looking at them in the shop with high rings on. This could not always be the case as neither i or my husband have high rings. Going to ring the company as they were very expensive, They have got good absorption and nice and soft. Please let me know if you have problems. 1 grey and 1 white. The floor mat does not do it. Thank you Margaret.

I bought green Ryan style to rePlace 20yo Sheridan and the quality now is terrible. 19 months on and still do not stop shedding green Fluff everywhere. So annoyed. Would replace but colour of bathroom.

Itchybrotherasked

Recently bought a set of these, just prior to Christmas for house guests (so not used v often) the bath mat is starting to discolour? It is a beautiful dark grey but tan/orange marks are starting to appear on it. At first we thought it looked like bleach had been spilled on it, but we don’t use bleach at all. Anybody had similar experience with this mystery? Very disappointing for a product less than a month old

Shirley
Shirley

Same as my towels after few washes. If you see my review, you will see the photos.

Itchybrother

Just checked your photo, that is exactly what happened to ours! Sheridan still haven’t responded?

chanel.awad

chanel.awadasked

what washing detergent can i use for my ultra-light sheriden towls?

baktrak
baktrak

Hi, I just use OMO , in cold water on gentle wash, seems okay,dry in windy shade or tumble dryer instructions were / are on attached cardboard label that was or is on new towel.
I'm still very happy with my purchases, have now bought (3) at 2 different times from 2 different stores plus face washers & hand towels

cheers
Gavin

Leeloo
Leeloo

I was using a no frills brand name liquid detergent (possibly from Woolworths) as every other well known brand had optical brighteners etc. In the end it didn't make a difference but the other day I had washed with Cold Power and hung them outdoors in full sun and they seemed much more absorbent - i was surprised!

CategoryBath & Shower Products