Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel

Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel (page 2 of 2)

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (6)

The

TheLalor

Not worth of the brand and price

I bought a few set of Sheridan towels last month. Was so disappointed. Fluff everywhere on my body and bathroom despite after a few washes. I have been using Sheridan towels for years without this issue until now. You put me off Sheridan!.

Xenia

XeniaSydney, NSW

I never get the quality of there towels

Bought 2 Luxury Egyptian bath towels coz everyone seems to say Sheridan is good. There were so much fluff came out from them. It was worst when I put on facial and body lotions. My husband and I had to defluff every shower.
It didn't get better after 3 washes. Sheridan was quick when for replacement with Luxury Reteat bath towels but same problem. So much fluff I just can't use them. Too much trouble for expensive towels. I can only say I am very disappointed by the quality of their towels.

Ahsan

AhsanSydney

OK. Quality is fine, however it wash out poorly

the quality was great when first purchased, but when washed out the quality was very flat, it lost its structure/body. I washed it 3rd time, but there was no difference.

Bath & Shower Products

Find out how Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel compares to other Bath & Shower Products

Lisa

LisaBroken Hill

Very poor quality

I bought two sets of fast drying Sheridan towels as I thought they'd look fab in my new bathroom, and still dry well in winter. Wrong. One set left so much fluff I've been cleaning my bathroom and laundry ever since. The second set didn't fluff but I've tossed them in less than three months as they're so thin and awful. Sheridan were great about replacing the first set but I won''t be buying again.

jimboemily

jimboemilyAU

Don't Waste Your Money!

Purchased 5 Luxury Retreat towels in March 2017, to replace our old towels. These towels felt really soft in store, so we purchased them when they were 40% off. After the first wash, they still felt fine, however, after a few more washes, they started to feel like the old ones they replaced. The soft, plush feel was gone. After each wash, they feel very stiff and scratchy. I would think Target and Aldi towels would be much better than these. Do not waste your time and money on these over priced towels.

Rubbish towels

Washed 8 times and still leaving white fluff all over.
I was told by the lady when I bought them that they were one off the best towels you can get.
I would not even give one star.

Horrible Turkish towels

I am an excellent customer if Sheraton and love the products usually , these Turkish towels are horrendous they don't dry the water no matter how many times you wash them . Very unhappy

Absolutely beautiful

From the previous posts, I can only assume some of you are talking about different products. The Sheridan Luxury retreat range are so beautiful I've just purchased another set. When a single bath sheet retails for $100 I expect a lot from it. I purchased my first set 12 months ago and now won't buy anything else. I couldn't have imagined how lovely these towels are after 12 months of constant use. I recommend going direct through Sheridan as you can pick up a set at a very reasonable price.

Fluff everywhere!!

Trying to understand how people buy Sheridan when the amount of fluff left behind by this product completely outweighs any benefits - all over the bathroom, try to put moisturiser in my face after a shower and am just rolling balls of fluff on my face, my husband has to defluff my back every morning. We received some sets as wedding presents and cannot wait until they've died! How have they not gotten this aspect right?!

TimTom

TimTomAU

Excellent towel

Kaydeeinsydney

KaydeeinsydneySydney, NSW

6 washes and STILL leaving fluff

We received these as gifts at Christmas and they are still leaving fluff at Easter, even after 6 washes. Soon there will only be the lengthwise threads left. Very dissapointing Sheridan.

Derek

Derek

Fluff towels

I bought 2 sheridan light weight towels from Myer. They are the worst quality towels that I have used. Like [name removed] noted in her review I have also experienced fluff all over my body. I don't find the absorbency to be great either. I also had to return one of the towels because the hem started to fray.

phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light, fluffy, absorbs well but...

These would have been 5 star if the loops didn't run after just 1 wash. I have 10 year old Sheridan towels with perfectly intact loops, so what's with the newer towels? On the plus side, these towels are very light and very fluffy, even after line drying in the sun. Absorbency is good too.

Kairborn

KairbornSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful towels

I recently purchased the ultra light luxury towels in Vapour and am very happy with the quality. I usually put my towels in the dryer to make them fluffy but with these towels I hung them out to dry and they actually weren't as stiff as cardboard! Although obviously fluffier if you do. Would highly recommend.

Wasted my money

These towels continually leave fluff all over me, the bathroom and in the washing machine. Too much hard work for what are otherwise nice, soft towels.

baktrakadelaide

does what it says it will

recently purchased 1 towel to use up a voucher at DJ's , after a few washes it feels and performs as good as it did when new, very light and still more absorbent than other lesser brand named towels, will purchase this product in the future, agreed they are not cheap and more than comparable to other brands if you can get this product on special. I came about completing this review because I was looking online to purchase some more of these towels .. " Happy Camper "

LeelooMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

waste of money

See all Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel reviews

pommie

pommieasked

Has anyone got problems with the Egyptian towels from Sheridan. So disappointed . I have not got high rings only flat ones and yet i constantly keep getting threads. The lady in the shop cut some threads and blamed people looking at them in the shop with high rings on. This could not always be the case as neither i or my husband have high rings. Going to ring the company as they were very expensive, They have got good absorption and nice and soft. Please let me know if you have problems. 1 grey and 1 white. The floor mat does not do it. Thank you Margaret.

I bought green Ryan style to rePlace 20yo Sheridan and the quality now is terrible. 19 months on and still do not stop shedding green Fluff everywhere. So annoyed. Would replace but colour of bathroom.

Itchybrotherasked

Recently bought a set of these, just prior to Christmas for house guests (so not used v often) the bath mat is starting to discolour? It is a beautiful dark grey but tan/orange marks are starting to appear on it. At first we thought it looked like bleach had been spilled on it, but we don’t use bleach at all. Anybody had similar experience with this mystery? Very disappointing for a product less than a month old

Shirley
Shirley

Same as my towels after few washes. If you see my review, you will see the photos.

Itchybrother

Just checked your photo, that is exactly what happened to ours! Sheridan still haven’t responded?

chanel.awad

chanel.awadasked

what washing detergent can i use for my ultra-light sheriden towls?

baktrak

Hi, I just use OMO , in cold water on gentle wash, seems okay,dry in windy shade or tumble dryer instructions were / are on attached cardboard label that was or is on new towel.
I'm still very happy with my purchases, have now bought (3) at 2 different times from 2 different stores plus face washers & hand towels

cheers
Gavin

Leeloo

I was using a no frills brand name liquid detergent (possibly from Woolworths) as every other well known brand had optical brighteners etc. In the end it didn't make a difference but the other day I had washed with Cold Power and hung them outdoors in full sun and they seemed much more absorbent - i was surprised!

CategoryBath & Shower Products