Sheridan (page 2 of 7)

Online store, Physical store

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

False Advertising

Advertising one price, and when you go to purchase you get a much higher price than advertised. This has happened twice. I went in store and they would not honour it either. Very unprofessional, disappointing and frustrating.

Jina

JinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality

Not even a year old and very lightly used and this is what happened. I am so disappointed by the poor quality when I paid a decent amount of money for it.

onlineshoppersyd

onlineshoppersydAU

Abbotson Linen sheets - terrible quality

gee

geePRAHRAN

Better off at Kmart

We bought a few towels online and were really disappointed with the quality - not soft, fluffy, thick, OR absorbent. That extra price you pay is purely for the tag stating 'Sheridan', as I've had better quality at Kmart. We have also visited the Sheridan store multiple times for linen, blankets, robes, ect, thinking we just chose a bad product. Every single time we have gone, every item in the store has felt like terrible and thin material - nothing soft in the whole place. Won't be bothering shopping there again.

Beryl N

Beryl NSouth West, WA

Towels useless dont dry you

We were encouraged to buy soft light towels over $100 worth, They are so useless as even after several washes they do not dry you.we are now back using our old towels.For over 80 year olds what a waste of money. Sheridan towels used to be good.

Store LocationBunbury West Australia
Mary

MarySydney, NSW

No customer service

VJM

VJMVictoria

Very poor quality.

Poor quality. Wore out quickly & tore. Expensive. Apparently made in China. Would like a refund. will never purhase again! Very disapointed. Sheridan is supposed to be a good brand. Aldi linen sheets third of price and excellent quality.

Store LocationWhat's In Beds, Bairnsdale
Garima

Garima

Excellent products

I ordered a bath mat and 4 hand towels. The products are great quality and I got great discounts. The texture is soft and skin friendly to use. Really impressed.

Poor quality

I have bought HTC sheets for many years but will no longer do so because of the poor quality. The material wears through so that the sheets tear. Also the stitching on the last two sets of queen fitted sheets has started to come apart after the first two to three uses. They are very overpriced for a poor quality product that is made in China. There are far better quality products available at much more reasonable prices.

Jessica H

Store LocationDavid Jones, Market St, Sydney
Susieplum

SusieplumPerth, WA

Disappointed

I have previously loved Sheridan towels, with the Ryan range being my product of choice. I recently purchased 2 sets of Ultra Light Luxury Bath Towels. Very very disappointed with the items. They are very thin and feel almost like something I might purchase at a discount store. They do appear soft however. Unsure if I will purchase Sheridan towels again. My linen cupboard is full of Sheridan and now I am not confident of making further purchases. Unsure what the change in product is. RRP for the set is listed as $89.95!

Lee Margaret

Lee MargaretNortheast, VIC

Beautiful product, quick.postage

Made 4 purchases from Sheridan Outlet online. All items arrived quickly. Ordered Sheets and towel sets. Beautiful quality.
One order was in correct but a phone call to customer service had it corrected quickly and politely. Only complaint is items are not packed nicely; ripped plastic bags or not folded nicely. I did buy discounted items from the Outlet which would atribute to this but that little extra care would have made my purchases perfect.

Pollyfodder

PollyfodderNorth Queensland, QLD

Still soft fluffy towels!

Beautiful towels!
One remembers growing up rugged and huddled up in these as a pup.

One cannot say enough about these warm fluffy softies.
One loves these 'Luxury Egyptian' and 'Quick Dry Nanospun' bathsheets, (photos below).
One puts them all through the washer and dryer all the time and they are as fresh and fluffy as the day one gets them, one certainly gets what one pays for!

Highly recomended.

• +1
Clare

ClareMelb

Flybuy deal. Dont waste your points!

Used Flybuy rewards to purchase flannette sheet set, supposedily $199.00 on packaging. Obviously unable to sell. Followed manufacturer's instructions but pilled on the first night (only one person in the bed). So disappointing,
Worst quality ever :(

Michelle

Michelle

Misleading brand and unsympathetic customer service

Bought products through online click frenzy sale. When the delivery was made I realised it wasn't the same line of towels I was expecting. I took it to a Sheridan store only to be told Sheridan has 2 brands (outlet and boutique), and exchanges or returns could only be made at outlet stores which are far from where I live. When I contacted Sheridan outlet they informed me that the 30 day returns policy had passed, had no sympathy for the misleading brand and refused a return. You would think with companies getting held accountable for misleading customers that Sheridan would be more careful. The onus should NOT be on the customer to understand branding strategies, but on the company to make it clear what they are selling.

sarah h.

sarah h.Tasmania

Unable to checkout after logging in - ploy to get more money!

For the past 8 months if I log into my account with Sheridan in order to receive free shipping it says my email address is invalid and I cannot progress to pay. I emailed Sheridan about this and they made up some rubbish about needing to delete cookies to progress. I tried this on multiple devices and it didn't work. Items are overpriced and service is terrible.

Goods not fit for general use!

I purchased new towels from Sheridan at 1/2 price - $45 each. After washing and using we have noticed bleach marks on the Sheridan towels. I don't use bleach, so contacted Sheridan only to be told it's my own fault and we shouldn't have used normal washing powder!! WT..? For some reason i thought Sheridan was a high quality brand and didn't research the product first...more fool me. Their customer service is appalling and so are the products. This is yet another company more worried about the $$$'s than product quality or keeping their customers happy.

dsheppard

dsheppardSydney, NSW

Two Orders Cancelled for same item while site says "In Stock" - Dodgy Practice

I ordered the same item @ $140 during 2 sale events, 1 month apart. To get free shipping (>$150), I ordered a second item on each order. Both times I got notification that the second item had shipped, then then next day I received notification that the main item was "Out of Stock". I checked 3 days after the second order and the item was "In Stock" on the website.

Called Sheridan twice, was told that there is limited stock returned to the ware houise, but when you order it they have to conform stock, so can take 1-2 days. Hmm, not really how an online stock system works.!! Seems to me like they are trying to move older stock by offering popular items at just below the free shipping price!! Dodgy!!

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Faulty sheets and terrible customer service!

I am honestly so disgusted with not only the customer service at fashion spree in Liverpool, but also my horrible faulty sheets! This is my fourth time going into the store! Not only did no one apologies that I had to come in four times but I was also told that it was my fault the sheets were faulty because I sleep on them and have caused them to fluff up and tear :/ .. appalling! I will never shop from Sheridan again and I will share the photos and the horrible experience I had dealing with this company to everyone I know!
I am a customer of over 7+ years and I’m so disappointed!

Store LocationLiverpool outlet / fashion spree