Sherwood PM-9805

Sherwood PM-9805

See the Best Turntables / Record Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sherwood? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

poor quality

I bought this turn table so I could replace my old three in one which was hooked through a powerful amplifier and out to two good quality speakers ,this old system sounds fantastic ,until I bought the Sherwood turn table to replace the three in one . so I eagerly hooked everything up switched everything on put a record on to play and it sounded so tinny and cheap I was so disappointed with the sound quality I returned it back to JB hi fi .

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Amir
Amirasked

Can anyone tell me if this has a built in preamp or if i need to buy a receiver with a phono input or something, or a preamp and if i could just buy any preamp or receiver

UberSpunk
UberSpunk

No, this does not have a pre-amp. You'll need to source one.

Stan B.
Stan B.asked

Does the Sherwood PM-9805 turntable have a built in preamp

theguyinshades
theguyinshades

Unfortunately not. I traded mine up for an Audio-Technical AT-LP120 which actually does.

Jan
Janasked

Spears availability and please provide me with the web site to obtain spares

CategoryTurntables / Record Players