Shiels Online store

Shiels Online store (page 2 of 5)

4.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (69)

Nay

NaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong decision

Purchased a baby bracelet for a first birthday gift online. It was my first time to buy a jewelry online and I have learned my lesson: never again. The diamond in the bracelet is such bad quality, it is dull and has a hint of yellow. The bracelet itself felt weak and I’m not sure if it would do well on an active toddler. They need more accurate descriptions and pictures of the product.

Pinky

PinkySydney

Online Customer Service is Amazing

I needed to chase up my online order as needed it for a gift. Spoke to Alex, who told me she'd call me back after she went to see if my ring was in a delivery that had arrived at the warehouse. She called me back within 10 minutes to tell me that my ring was there and she was shipping it out today. Got an email that evening with tracking details. Such great customer service. Thank you very much Alex.

Hi Pinky,
Thank you for leaving our team and Alex in particular such a kind review, I will pass it along to her

Sherre

SherreSouth East Queensland, QLD

so good fast service and product is amazing

every is fantastic
we are so happy with the ruby ring,
the order came so fast and it was in a lovely box,which made it so much more special so thankyou

Hi Sherre,
Thank you for leaving us such a great review!

Jaz

JazPerth, WA

Online customer service

Alexander from customer service is amazing and was the biggest help, she was able to help me with my order and she went above and beyond helping me with my order !

Hi Jaz,
Thank you for the kind review, Alex is our superstar

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Beautiful products.

Wow!! I ordered 2 products yesterday 6th May online, I got an email to say they had been dispatched that same day. Today the 7th May both of my products have been delivered by Aust Post. To say I'm impressed is an understatement both the efficiency and quality of my products is astounding. Thankyou

Hi Margaret,
We are so glad to hear that you loved our service, we look forward to seeing you next time!

Extremely happy customer

I sincerely appreciate the help Janina from customer service gave me yesterday. Not only was she bubbly and gracious throughout our conversation but she listened and proceeded to go out of her way to try and assist and that she did. Employees like Janina are very seldom, especially in customer service rolls. I cannot thank her enough.
What a great asset !
Tip: Although I love the earrings that I purchased I would like to suggest that maybe you could have models wearing them so as the customer could see the true size.
Very Very happy first time customer and I will definitely be shopping here again.
Mandy

Hi Mandy,
Thank you so much for leaving us great feedback. I will pass it along to Janina

Meg E

Meg ESydney, NSW

Loved my Sterling Silver Chain

I purchased a 45cm sterling silver chain online. It is my first purchase from Shiels. I was impressed with the look of the chain and the discounted price was great. It looks very dainty and has a nice shine. I'm looking forward to ordering a black pearl pendant next time around.

Hi Meg,
Thank you for your kind review. I am very glad to hear you love it

so cute and good price

these were exactly what I was looking for and good quality
I thought the price was really good, considering how good the silver quality is
the whole process was very professional and satisfactory :)

Hi Scout,
Thank you for leaving the review. We are very glad to hear you love your purchase

SweetCath

SweetCathSydney, NSW

AMAZING ...Customer Service is WORLDCLASS

Alexandra from customer service is simply outstanding. I cannot thank her enough. I fell in love with a stunning ring online and sent it back for resizing which I thought would be a hard task...It was not. Alexandra made everything so seamless and the communication is great.
I will only ever buy from her moving forward.

What a great asset !

Very happy :-)

Hi SweetCath,
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. I have passed this along to Alex!

Beautiful watches

Very beautiful and stylish watches and affordable as well , I am so pleased with the product.the packaging was beautiful and the product was in excellent condition, quick delivery, can't wait to wear it !!!

Thank you for the kind review Pinky - Glad you love your purchase

Bernadette

BernadetteGoldfields, WA

Beautiful Jewellery

Always impressed with my purchases 100% . Super fast delivery, amazing customer service & beautiful jewellery. I do not shop anywhere else ! Very happy customer & will continue to shop with Shiels always .

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review Bernadette!

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop online for quality watches.

Product arrived fast and as described. Quality item as expected. Definitely value for money comparing to other retailing stores and online retailers, even oversea online stores. Still have to do your home work for comparison.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for the lovely review Terry

FairyFlower

FairyFlowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very friendly customer service !

I love Sheils! Beautiful jewellery, my orders are always delivered promptly, and
customer service are very friendly and helpful. I have ordered multiple times through Sheils and never had any issues.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for the kind review!

Karen D.

Karen D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delighted

Love my new purchases. Quality and value for money was excellent. Service, support, advise and speedy despatch provided by Alexandra was exceptional. Will only shop at Shiels for any jewellery in the future. Highly recommend.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Have bought a few watches online and could not be happier. Top quality, fabulous prices and the staff are wonderful to deal with too. Can highly recommend buying from Shiels!

Lou

LouWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Now that I’ve discovered Shiels Online, I can’t stop shopping!

There are so many beautiful, high quality pieces to choose from & they’re so well priced. I couldn’t be happier with each & every one of my purchases. Delivery time is excellent also.

Hi Lou,

Naomi

NaomiNorth Queensland, QLD

The staff are amazing and friendly, they go out of there way to help

I can't fault anything about Shiels
the products are amazing, if you have any problems at all, they listen and are there to help in every way possible
the staff are also amazing
20 out of 10 for this company

Hi Naomi,
Thank you so much for leaving our web team such a lovely review. I will pass along the feedback

Max

MaxNorthern Region, NSW

Absolutely excellent customer service

My purchase delivery was time sensitive due to a birthday date and the gift arrived as promised with days to spare. I was extremely pleased with the attention given to my purchase.

Hi Max,
Thank you for leaving such good feedback for our online team, they work incredibly hard!

Sas

SasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing products and customer service

I am a huge fan of Shiels and the online service i recieve.
I always get quality service and email updates on a regular basis.
Cant thank Shiels for there customer service and stock , ill be a customer for life

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for leaving our online team such a lovely review Sas!

Cherie

CherieIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful Silver Pendant, Chain & Ring. Quality is wonderful. I will buy all my jewellery there in the future..

Prices were excellent, absolutely no extra costs in fact I received a $20 voucher with my order which was delivered in great time in lovely packaging and also well packaged.

Hi Cherie,
Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review. We look forward to packing your next order