Shiels Online store

Shiels Online store (page 2 of 2)

Shiels ignoring 1 week after payment

1 week no response surely something wrong here even after refund requests ignored complete refusal to deal with plying customer how are they in business seriously I am baffled by this

Shiels JewellersShiels

Most disgusting customer service i have EVER received

vandoorn1953

vandoorn1953Perth, WA

Do not buy online

I purchased a pair looped gold earrings SKU 15250476. I received them 31/5/2019 order oooo63904
To my not surprise was that the clasp did not close. I tried to email to no avail and I finally rang the Armadale store that I would bring the item to them this Saturday 15/6/19 I'll keep you posted

Melissa W

Melissa WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service from Online Store

I am a frequent online customer of Shiels, I love their products and I also love the excellent customer service that I always receive from the Shiels Online customer service team. In particular Vanessa, who goes above and beyond for her customers and who is always courteous, professional and who makes you feel that nothing is too much trouble. (Thanks Vanessa :) )

RUSTY

RUSTYCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bunch of scammers!!!

False advertising they I bought a 55cm silver chain I paid $199 and they sent me a cheaper 50cm chain that went black after 2 days. I tried to return it but they were so rude. Fake silver there a bunch of scammers.

Great After Purchase Customer Service

Purchased a ring online, and unfortunately was losing stones (total 3 times), the review is about how easy it was to return the ring for assessment, have it fixed and returned - unfortunately for me the ring was assessed as having brittle settings causing the stones to come out - having been caught in clothing fibers. Upon request the customer service team were happy to provide a refund and I was refunded within 24 hours. Contacting online customer service was easy and pleasant! (Thanks again Sandy)

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Emma,
thank you for sharing this nice feedback. We will pass it onto the Team.
Cheers

Donna Collins

Donna CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

60mm hoop earrings

I love the earrings but I am disappointed in the clasp, it doesn't click in properly and I have nearly lost 1 earring a few times. I did have 1 of them replaced but it still happens. $199 I think they are a bit over priced when the clasp is so weak.

Hi Donna,
thank you for your feedback , I will address this issue our Gold Manager.
cheers

TinaT

TinaT

Worse decision to buy jewlery from Shiels on line

Spent 2oo bucks to buy a diamond pendant on line. When it arrived, it was too tiny. Called customer service want to return. But told need to post back and will take one month time for assessment to decide if they can permit return. Thinking it will be too trouble and time consuming. Well, I kept it. However, just wore a couple of times, the thin necklace was broken. It happens within two months time after purchase. Returning to the physical store, they refused to repair it for me for free. . Very disappointing.

I will not buy anything from this brand again ...

Milla

Milla

Very happy

Many thanks for your very prompt service - collected my item from the PO today. The extra fine sterling silver ball chain is very pretty, good quality, and is exactly what I’ve been searching for without success for months. Also loved the packaging, down to the pretty ribbon and bow … a lovely touch!
Service was very prompt, and online purchase easy to complete - I liked that PayPal is available. Happy customer!

MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damaged goods online

Purchased a limited edition watch which came in a limited edition case. Case is damaged physically has a large piece broken away and the watch has all protective plastic removed indicating it has been worn. Approached them about plastic being removed and they say it’s in preparation for the customer. What a lie. Case broken advised to return product as they cannot garuantee Australia post will not damage shipped goods. Taking it to the aumbudsman for review. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS BUSINESS
There’s a reason why there reviews are terrible.

Hi Mike,
Do not hesitate to contact the Web Team if you have any issue with an online order. it is hard for us to be held accountable if Australia Post is damaging a parcel. However the Web Team will do their best to assist you.

Cheers

Dee

DeeNewcastle

Earrings

I ordered a pair of 9ct solid gold sleepers, on Sunday and I am already wearing them. Fast express delivery. I love my new earrings and the whole online shopping experience. I will definitely buy from Shiels again. P.s came with a nice box and a nice gift bag as well.

Tinker

TinkerMelbourne

No problems

Can't testify to the store experiences, but I bought 4 rings over Christmas via the online store and all were real and non defective. I even had them tested to make sure. They were sent out quick and I do not have an issue. After reading the reviews I was very worried, but everything was fine for me..

Hi Tinker,
We are so happy to hear of your experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.
With Love,