Shift
Listing monitored by Shift

Pros

Communicative customer service
Transparent with costs
Quick and easy application process

Stuart Turner
Stuart TurnerCentral West, NSW

Don’t do it !!!!

Do not ever use this company !!!!
They are deceitful, misleading and fraudulent!!!!! Absolutely SCUM BAGS
Exorbitant interest rates
Deceiving conditions
And Zero communication
Then make up supposed “ rules to suit themselves
Taking advantage of vulnerable people

Amy made it all so easy:)

Amy from Shift really looked after us even paying out an old loan with excessively high interest. She then explained to us in simple language how our new Business overdraft with Shift would work. Even the application process was quick and easy. We are very happy Amy helped us to fund our Xmas stock needs.
Would highly recommend Shift and Amy..

Robyn of Locksley
Robyn of LocksleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Like an ominous scene from Jaws... They are circling...

29.95%

Where are all these cheap payday lenders coming from? Every second Facebook is from one of these Jackals.

First person I dealt with was the "flash harry" Mr Nice Guy. This was then followed up by a serious run of errors that was almost comical. It may be naive of me but I though there was some sort of banking regulator that monitored these sort of operators.

Then came the smug little Miss who's ego seemed to be a little out of whack with her ability.

If this is the current state of Australia then a simple little pandemic is the last of our worries.

Great product as an alternative to the Banks

Customer Service was fantastic. Everything happened as I was told it would. Very seamless. Sure, you pay a premium rate, but this is within expectations. This is a good product

ABF
ABFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service by Emilio Kang at Shift

I rang up and spoke to Emilio about the shift facility that I have been using over the last 12-24 months which has been convenient. Emilio was great he suggested some changes on the facility that would make it more convenient for my business.

I highly recommend Emilio, really easy to deal with and did what he said he would and followed when he said he would.

Thanks Emilio.

DREW
DREWDarwin, NT

Easy Finance

Haytham Wafa
Haytham WafaSydney, NSW

Reece is a Legend and you guys are quick!

Reece is a fun bloke, made the process easy and smooth, and very delightful to deal with you.
You are quick at responding and good and keeping up with customers who never pick up their phones - He was patient with me and that alone means the world to me!

Thank you Shift!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Barzan Romanov
Barzan RomanovNew South Wales

outstanding

excellent customer service with the company was great with no issues communication was outstanding as well as the entire process will highly recommend to friends and families we are happy

Sunil Kumar
Sunil KumarPerth, WA

Shift (Get Capital) is perfect private lending Company

Emilio and Luke help me lot to understand about private lending . Emilio was very helpful during all my
loan process . He cleared all my doubts and question then finally I said yes to get Capital.

Patricia
PatriciaHobart, TAS

Emilio couldn't have made the experience any easier!

I have dealt with Get Capital before and knew that their product was good and that service was also good. Emilio exceeded my expectations in the way that he worked to make my experience this time as seamless as possible. I totally recommend Get Capital, their friendly & helpful staff and Emilio in particular!

Reece Boltman was so helpful and very patiens every step to step of the way to help me understand the way of the appliction, he provided amazing customer service and made me feel very comfortable to help us made easy for our business cash flow, I would highly recommend Get Caoital and staff like Mr Reece Boltman! Thanks mate! David Wang trade as Uncle wang Brisbane.

Great Work Kevin & Get Capital

Kevin was so helpful every step of the way he provided amazing customer service and made us feel like we were his only customer. He made the whole process easy and stress free. And we would highly recommend GetCapital and especially Kevin..... Thanks again for a job well done!!!!!!!

Crawf
CrawfMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

If I was as good at golf as Kevin was at getting loan I wouldn’t need a loan I’d be playing next to tiger

Could be more helpful I would and will pass Kevin’s name on to any one I know and always use him for assist finance. I will be back in contact in a few months as were chasing more asphalt gear.

Jen Eaton
Jen EatonIllawarra, NSW

Good experience with Get Capital - Simon very helpful.

Simon was very helpful in giving me the information on our loan - the terms were really good which is what we wanted. Repayments were good too compared to others and overall very good.

Great customer service and amazing products

the customer service is amazing! Reece helped us during the whole process. He assisted us and demonstrate great knowledge about the product. He also advised us and was really prompt on his responses. We are really happy with his service and the company overall! highly recommended!!