Notice to Reviewers: GetCapital has rebranded to Shift as of October 25, 2021.
Like an ominous scene from Jaws... They are circling...
Where are all these cheap payday lenders coming from? Every second Facebook is from one of these Jackals.
First person I dealt with was the "flash harry" Mr Nice Guy. This was then followed up by a serious run of errors that was almost comical. It may be naive of me but I though there was some sort of banking regulator that monitored these sort of operators.
Then came the smug little Miss who's ego seemed to be a little out of whack with her ability.
If this is the current state of Australia then a simple little pandemic is the last of our worries.
- Customer Service
- Application Process
- Incentivised Review No
- Loan TypeFixed Rate
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members and Shift representatives
Established in 2014, Shift is a tech company that provides businesses with finance on demand. After registering with Shift, you can access a variety of credit and payment solutions, and you can register online using any device in as little as a few minutes.
Shift offers the following loan types:
- Loans to manage cashflow.
- Loans to purchase assets, such as equipment and vehicles.
- Loans to expand and grow your business.
- Loans to make payments, such as for materials, stock, and services.
These loans have different term loan limits, interest rates, loan terms, and repayment schedules.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that Shift’s customer service was great, saying that communication was ongoing and that staff were helpful, patient, and explained things in simple language when needed.
- They also appreciated how upfront Shift was with their fees, and said that there were no hidden costs that came at a surprise.
- Overall, they found the application process to be quick, easy and seamless.
Shift is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2022. Learn more
Other Business Loans
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.