Notice to Reviewers: GetCapital has rebranded to Shift as of October 25, 2021.
Was good until corona virus
I have had 2 loans with get capital and didn't have an issue. Come the corona virus, I asked to stop payments and they still haven't. 2 emails and 1 phone call so far. Not good enough. Only offered an 8 week stop, but then didnt stop it. All other banks offering 6 months. I will be going to my bank to put a stop to the payments myself. Watch them ring me when that happens.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members and Shift representatives
Established in 2014, Shift is a tech company that provides businesses with finance on demand. After registering with Shift, you can access a variety of credit and payment solutions, and you can register online using any device in as little as a few minutes.
Shift offers the following loan types:
- Loans to manage cashflow.
- Loans to purchase assets, such as equipment and vehicles.
- Loans to expand and grow your business.
- Loans to make payments, such as for materials, stock, and services.
These loans have different term loan limits, interest rates, loan terms, and repayment schedules.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that Shift’s customer service was great, saying that communication was ongoing and that staff were helpful, patient, and explained things in simple language when needed.
- They also appreciated how upfront Shift was with their fees, and said that there were no hidden costs that came at a surprise.
- Overall, they found the application process to be quick, easy and seamless.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.