Shift
See the Best Business Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shift

Sunil Kumar
Sunil KumarPerth, WA

Shift (Get Capital) is perfect private lending Company

Emilio and Luke help me lot to understand about private lending . Emilio was very helpful during all my
loan process . He cleared all my doubts and question then finally I said yes to get Capital.

Patricia
PatriciaHobart, TAS

Emilio couldn't have made the experience any easier!

I have dealt with Get Capital before and knew that their product was good and that service was also good. Emilio exceeded my expectations in the way that he worked to make my experience this time as seamless as possible. I totally recommend Get Capital, their friendly & helpful staff and Emilio in particular!

Other Business Loans

Reece Boltman was so helpful and very patiens every step to step of the way to help me understand the way of the appliction, he provided amazing customer service and made me feel very comfortable to help us made easy for our business cash flow, I would highly recommend Get Caoital and staff like Mr Reece Boltman! Thanks mate! David Wang trade as Uncle wang Brisbane.

Great Work Kevin & Get Capital

Kevin was so helpful every step of the way he provided amazing customer service and made us feel like we were his only customer. He made the whole process easy and stress free. And we would highly recommend GetCapital and especially Kevin..... Thanks again for a job well done!!!!!!!

Crawf
CrawfMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

If I was as good at golf as Kevin was at getting loan I wouldn’t need a loan I’d be playing next to tiger

Could be more helpful I would and will pass Kevin’s name on to any one I know and always use him for assist finance. I will be back in contact in a few months as were chasing more asphalt gear.

Jen Eaton
Jen EatonIllawarra, NSW

Good experience with Get Capital - Simon very helpful.

Simon was very helpful in giving me the information on our loan - the terms were really good which is what we wanted. Repayments were good too compared to others and overall very good.

Great customer service and amazing products

the customer service is amazing! Reece helped us during the whole process. He assisted us and demonstrate great knowledge about the product. He also advised us and was really prompt on his responses. We are really happy with his service and the company overall! highly recommended!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dieter S.
Dieter S.South East Queensland, QLD

First loan encounters. Perfect.

I would like to thank Gloria and Simon for there efforts in assisting us to get our first loan in 35 years.
You were a joy to work with in getting this loan approved and will be back for more business funding after this loan is done.
Thank you.

Top class service.

Absolutely up to the mark. Very happy the way Simon dealt with the query. Very quick response throughout the process. Finally got what I need.
Thanks to the team capital and specially Simon.

Lindsay
LindsaySydney, NSW

Great Service

Efficient and effective. Had an understanding of our history our business and why we needed the loan and went about getting it sorted in an efficient and pain free way. Meaning I could concentrate on running our business.

Midge
MidgeVictoria

Perfect

My customer service was excellent, everything was made clear to me, with the exception of an origination fee. However, this is to be expected. My consultant was easy to deal with.

Belinda P.
Belinda P.Sydney, NSW

Simon Tang was a stand out!

From the first phone call to the end of the process the service was exemplary.
I could not fault anyone at any stage. All the staff at a Get Capital are an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Simon Tang was a stand out, polite, efficient and a was a dream to deal with.
I would come back to Get Capital and recommend in a heart beat.

GREAT WORK

Excellent, polite , everything that was promised was done very satisfied. Thank you Kevin I will definitely recommend to my associates . appreciated I look forward to making. more. business. with this company

Brooke16
Brooke16QLD

Amazing service and fast results. Thank you!

Simon Tang was absolutely amazing and helped me get a longer term which really helps the repayments. He was prompt and kept me updated along the way (all of 24 hours!!)

I would highly recommend Simon and Get Capital.

Thank you so much.

Maree Senior
Maree SeniorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simon Tang was outstanding, love your work mate!

Customer service was excellent and super quick, no unexpected delays, very impressed with the professional and courteous service/assistance with Simon. We will highly recommend GetCapital to our associates, family and friends.