Shift
Listing monitored by Shift

Pros

Communicative customer service
Transparent with costs
Quick and easy application process

Fatah hassan
Fatah hassanPerth, WA

BEST OF THE BEST SERVICE

The best customer service and strong communication skills to help address my issues and i am fully satisfied with service i received and i have already recommended few people for the service

• Loan Start DateMarch 2022

Amy made it all so easy:)

Amy from Shift really looked after us even paying out an old loan with excessively high interest. She then explained to us in simple language how our new Business overdraft with Shift would work. Even the application process was quick and easy. We are very happy Amy helped us to fund our Xmas stock needs.
Would highly recommend Shift and Amy..

ABF
ABFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service by Emilio Kang at Shift

I rang up and spoke to Emilio about the shift facility that I have been using over the last 12-24 months which has been convenient. Emilio was great he suggested some changes on the facility that would make it more convenient for my business.

I highly recommend Emilio, really easy to deal with and did what he said he would and followed when he said he would.

Thanks Emilio.

Haytham Wafa
Haytham WafaSydney, NSW

Reece is a Legend and you guys are quick!

Reece is a fun bloke, made the process easy and smooth, and very delightful to deal with you.
You are quick at responding and good and keeping up with customers who never pick up their phones - He was patient with me and that alone means the world to me!

Thank you Shift!

Barzan Romanov
Barzan RomanovNew South Wales

outstanding

excellent customer service with the company was great with no issues communication was outstanding as well as the entire process will highly recommend to friends and families we are happy

Sunil Kumar
Sunil KumarPerth, WA

Shift (Get Capital) is perfect private lending Company

Emilio and Luke help me lot to understand about private lending . Emilio was very helpful during all my
loan process . He cleared all my doubts and question then finally I said yes to get Capital.

• Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Reece Boltman was so helpful and very patiens every step to step of the way to help me understand the way of the appliction, he provided amazing customer service and made me feel very comfortable to help us made easy for our business cash flow, I would highly recommend Get Caoital and staff like Mr Reece Boltman! Thanks mate! David Wang trade as Uncle wang Brisbane.

• Loan TypeSplit

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Crawf
CrawfMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

If I was as good at golf as Kevin was at getting loan I wouldn’t need a loan I’d be playing next to tiger

Could be more helpful I would and will pass Kevin’s name on to any one I know and always use him for assist finance. I will be back in contact in a few months as were chasing more asphalt gear.

Top class service.

Absolutely up to the mark. Very happy the way Simon dealt with the query. Very quick response throughout the process. Finally got what I need.
Thanks to the team capital and specially Simon.

Lindsay
LindsaySydney, NSW

Great Service

Efficient and effective. Had an understanding of our history our business and why we needed the loan and went about getting it sorted in an efficient and pain free way. Meaning I could concentrate on running our business.

Belinda P.
Belinda P.Sydney, NSW

Simon Tang was a stand out!

From the first phone call to the end of the process the service was exemplary.
I could not fault anyone at any stage. All the staff at a Get Capital are an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Simon Tang was a stand out, polite, efficient and a was a dream to deal with.
I would come back to Get Capital and recommend in a heart beat.

• Loan Start DateAugust 2021

GREAT WORK

Excellent, polite , everything that was promised was done very satisfied. Thank you Kevin I will definitely recommend to my associates . appreciated I look forward to making. more. business. with this company

• Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Find out how Shift compares to other Business Loans

Easy finance in challenging conditions.

The service from this company has always been effective and efficient, catering to my needs. Simon displays excellent service and communication. My business needs were satisfied and completed to satisfaction.

• Loan Start DateJune 2018
Sachin K.
Sachin K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent response and srvice

Taz was awesome to deal with. He had been so understandable and was amazing to get our requirements. We are highly satisfied with the service. There was no hidden or additional cost even seen during the transaction. It was super easy and quick that we didn't realize it happened. The rating of the service is 10/10. Highly recommended.

• Loan Start DateJune 2021
K Jay
K JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and Efficient

Prompt and efficient service, James made the process very easy. He discussed our options and was very helpful, the application was processed in less than 24 hours. Highly recommend, as they have flexible options to suit our needs.

• Loan Start DateJune 2021