Shift
Listing monitored by Shift

Pros

Communicative customer service
Transparent with costs
Quick and easy application process

Robyn of Locksley
Robyn of LocksleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Like an ominous scene from Jaws... They are circling...

29.95%

Where are all these cheap payday lenders coming from? Every second Facebook is from one of these Jackals.

First person I dealt with was the "flash harry" Mr Nice Guy. This was then followed up by a serious run of errors that was almost comical. It may be naive of me but I though there was some sort of banking regulator that monitored these sort of operators.

Then came the smug little Miss who's ego seemed to be a little out of whack with her ability.

If this is the current state of Australia then a simple little pandemic is the last of our worries.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Great product as an alternative to the Banks

Customer Service was fantastic. Everything happened as I was told it would. Very seamless. Sure, you pay a premium rate, but this is within expectations. This is a good product

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Patricia
PatriciaHobart, TAS

Emilio couldn't have made the experience any easier!

I have dealt with Get Capital before and knew that their product was good and that service was also good. Emilio exceeded my expectations in the way that he worked to make my experience this time as seamless as possible. I totally recommend Get Capital, their friendly & helpful staff and Emilio in particular!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Reece Boltman was so helpful and very patiens every step to step of the way to help me understand the way of the appliction, he provided amazing customer service and made me feel very comfortable to help us made easy for our business cash flow, I would highly recommend Get Caoital and staff like Mr Reece Boltman! Thanks mate! David Wang trade as Uncle wang Brisbane.

Loan TypeSplit

Find out how Shift compares to other Business Loans

Great customer service and amazing products

the customer service is amazing! Reece helped us during the whole process. He assisted us and demonstrate great knowledge about the product. He also advised us and was really prompt on his responses. We are really happy with his service and the company overall! highly recommended!!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Dieter S.
Dieter S.South East Queensland, QLD

First loan encounters. Perfect.

I would like to thank Gloria and Simon for there efforts in assisting us to get our first loan in 35 years.
You were a joy to work with in getting this loan approved and will be back for more business funding after this loan is done.
Thank you.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Midge
MidgeVictoria

Perfect

My customer service was excellent, everything was made clear to me, with the exception of an origination fee. However, this is to be expected. My consultant was easy to deal with.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Romeo Sanuri
Romeo SanuriSydney, NSW

Kevin is very prompt with the follow up process. The process from start to finish is very quick and efficient.

- Kevin is great in getting back to us and keep us going right away
- Luke is helpful in ensuring all the information is clear and ready to answer questions.
- So far so good. Awaiting the settlement and disbursement of the fund.

K Dhanak
K Dhanak

Happy fast service

They got my loaned approved in a few days and the whole process was over and done with within a week (faster if not due to outside factors). Fair rate and they worked to my requirements. Simon updated me throughout and always kept it friendly.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Easy Process & Great People

Our customer service experience with Get Capital was above an beyond. Only surprise we had was the $900 fee that had not been told to us. Apart from this everything was smooth sailing!

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Excellent service

As i had left the application to the last minute Taz went the extra mile to make sure I got the loan approved in a timely manner.
Would definitely use Get Capital again.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Simple, straight forward and fast

Not the cheapest finance around but certainly not a bad deal. Process was very simple and straight forward, and customer service from Taz was great :) No hidden nasties, the deal at the end was what was offered at the beginning.

Business upgrade enabler

This finance enabled me to upgrade my store earlier. Given I was a customer of the company already, the process was simple and quick. Great company and people to deal with.

Grazza M.
Grazza M.Northern Region, NSW

Lachlan, James and Okhan were great top class service very helpful

Very helpful I would use them again . James Lachlan and Okhan went out of their way to give me all the guidance I neede to make this a fast smooth transition and now my business can actually make good headway instead of slow progression. Thank you guys and the whole team very much
Graham

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Review collected in partnership with Shift

Ian Croft
Ian Croft

Timely assistance

We have been using Get Capital to support our business for several years and I'm always impressed by the ease of applying and by the way it helps our business. Give them a go.