Shift
See the Best Business Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shift

Haytham Wafa
Haytham WafaSydney, NSW

Reece is a Legend and you guys are quick!

Reece is a fun bloke, made the process easy and smooth, and very delightful to deal with you.
You are quick at responding and good and keeping up with customers who never pick up their phones - He was patient with me and that alone means the world to me!

Thank you Shift!

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Reece Boltman was so helpful and very patiens every step to step of the way to help me understand the way of the appliction, he provided amazing customer service and made me feel very comfortable to help us made easy for our business cash flow, I would highly recommend Get Caoital and staff like Mr Reece Boltman! Thanks mate! David Wang trade as Uncle wang Brisbane.

Loan TypeSplit

Crawf
CrawfMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

If I was as good at golf as Kevin was at getting loan I wouldn’t need a loan I’d be playing next to tiger

Could be more helpful I would and will pass Kevin’s name on to any one I know and always use him for assist finance. I will be back in contact in a few months as were chasing more asphalt gear.

Sachin K.
Sachin K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent response and srvice

Taz was awesome to deal with. He had been so understandable and was amazing to get our requirements. We are highly satisfied with the service. There was no hidden or additional cost even seen during the transaction. It was super easy and quick that we didn't realize it happened. The rating of the service is 10/10. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Business Loans

Find out how Shift compares to other Business Loans

Andrew A
Andrew ASydney, NSW

Good service

The customer service was excellent and James made it so much easier.
All costs were explained clearly
Noone is ever going to be satisfied with the interest rate .
I view these loans as short term ,time is of the essence ..James made it happen

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Excellent service and great communication.

The service provided by Get Capital was fast, efficient and with great communication throughout. This is not the first time we have requested their service and each time it was beyond our expectations.

Review collected in partnership with Shift

SC Landscaping
SC LandscapingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless application

My experience was excellent. The RM answered my questions and I was comfortable in the whole process. No issues and I am very satisfied. The speed of application approval and receipt of funds was excellent.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020