Shift
See the Best Business Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shift

Great product as an alternative to the Banks

Customer Service was fantastic. Everything happened as I was told it would. Very seamless. Sure, you pay a premium rate, but this is within expectations. This is a good product

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Haytham Wafa
Haytham WafaSydney, NSW

Reece is a Legend and you guys are quick!

Reece is a fun bloke, made the process easy and smooth, and very delightful to deal with you.
You are quick at responding and good and keeping up with customers who never pick up their phones - He was patient with me and that alone means the world to me!

Thank you Shift!

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Patricia
PatriciaHobart, TAS

Emilio couldn't have made the experience any easier!

I have dealt with Get Capital before and knew that their product was good and that service was also good. Emilio exceeded my expectations in the way that he worked to make my experience this time as seamless as possible. I totally recommend Get Capital, their friendly & helpful staff and Emilio in particular!

Crawf
CrawfMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

If I was as good at golf as Kevin was at getting loan I wouldn’t need a loan I’d be playing next to tiger

Could be more helpful I would and will pass Kevin’s name on to any one I know and always use him for assist finance. I will be back in contact in a few months as were chasing more asphalt gear.

Find out how Shift compares to other Business Loans

Great customer service and amazing products

the customer service is amazing! Reece helped us during the whole process. He assisted us and demonstrate great knowledge about the product. He also advised us and was really prompt on his responses. We are really happy with his service and the company overall! highly recommended!!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Dieter S.
Dieter S.South East Queensland, QLD

First loan encounters. Perfect.

I would like to thank Gloria and Simon for there efforts in assisting us to get our first loan in 35 years.
You were a joy to work with in getting this loan approved and will be back for more business funding after this loan is done.
Thank you.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Midge
MidgeVictoria

Perfect

My customer service was excellent, everything was made clear to me, with the exception of an origination fee. However, this is to be expected. My consultant was easy to deal with.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Romeo Sanuri
Romeo SanuriSydney, NSW

Kevin is very prompt with the follow up process. The process from start to finish is very quick and efficient.

- Kevin is great in getting back to us and keep us going right away
- Luke is helpful in ensuring all the information is clear and ready to answer questions.
- So far so good. Awaiting the settlement and disbursement of the fund.

K Dhanak
K Dhanak

Happy fast service

They got my loaned approved in a few days and the whole process was over and done with within a week (faster if not due to outside factors). Fair rate and they worked to my requirements. Simon updated me throughout and always kept it friendly.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Easy Process & Great People

Our customer service experience with Get Capital was above an beyond. Only surprise we had was the $900 fee that had not been told to us. Apart from this everything was smooth sailing!

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Excellent service

As i had left the application to the last minute Taz went the extra mile to make sure I got the loan approved in a timely manner.
Would definitely use Get Capital again.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Simple, straight forward and fast

Not the cheapest finance around but certainly not a bad deal. Process was very simple and straight forward, and customer service from Taz was great :) No hidden nasties, the deal at the end was what was offered at the beginning.

Sachin K.
Sachin K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent response and srvice

Taz was awesome to deal with. He had been so understandable and was amazing to get our requirements. We are highly satisfied with the service. There was no hidden or additional cost even seen during the transaction. It was super easy and quick that we didn't realize it happened. The rating of the service is 10/10. Highly recommended.

Business upgrade enabler

This finance enabled me to upgrade my store earlier. Given I was a customer of the company already, the process was simple and quick. Great company and people to deal with.

Grazza M.
Grazza M.Northern Region, NSW

Lachlan, James and Okhan were great top class service very helpful

Very helpful I would use them again . James Lachlan and Okhan went out of their way to give me all the guidance I neede to make this a fast smooth transition and now my business can actually make good headway instead of slow progression. Thank you guys and the whole team very much
Graham

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Review collected in partnership with Shift