Shift
See the Best Business Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shift

Amy made it all so easy:)

Amy from Shift really looked after us even paying out an old loan with excessively high interest. She then explained to us in simple language how our new Business overdraft with Shift would work. Even the application process was quick and easy. We are very happy Amy helped us to fund our Xmas stock needs.
Would highly recommend Shift and Amy..

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Great product as an alternative to the Banks

Customer Service was fantastic. Everything happened as I was told it would. Very seamless. Sure, you pay a premium rate, but this is within expectations. This is a good product

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
ABF
ABFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service by Emilio Kang at Shift

I rang up and spoke to Emilio about the shift facility that I have been using over the last 12-24 months which has been convenient. Emilio was great he suggested some changes on the facility that would make it more convenient for my business.

I highly recommend Emilio, really easy to deal with and did what he said he would and followed when he said he would.

Thanks Emilio.

Barzan Romanov
Barzan RomanovNew South Wales

outstanding

excellent customer service with the company was great with no issues communication was outstanding as well as the entire process will highly recommend to friends and families we are happy

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Sunil Kumar
Sunil KumarPerth, WA

Shift (Get Capital) is perfect private lending Company

Emilio and Luke help me lot to understand about private lending . Emilio was very helpful during all my
loan process . He cleared all my doubts and question then finally I said yes to get Capital.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Patricia
PatriciaHobart, TAS

Emilio couldn't have made the experience any easier!

I have dealt with Get Capital before and knew that their product was good and that service was also good. Emilio exceeded my expectations in the way that he worked to make my experience this time as seamless as possible. I totally recommend Get Capital, their friendly & helpful staff and Emilio in particular!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Great customer service and amazing products

the customer service is amazing! Reece helped us during the whole process. He assisted us and demonstrate great knowledge about the product. He also advised us and was really prompt on his responses. We are really happy with his service and the company overall! highly recommended!!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dieter S.
Dieter S.South East Queensland, QLD

First loan encounters. Perfect.

I would like to thank Gloria and Simon for there efforts in assisting us to get our first loan in 35 years.
You were a joy to work with in getting this loan approved and will be back for more business funding after this loan is done.
Thank you.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Top class service.

Absolutely up to the mark. Very happy the way Simon dealt with the query. Very quick response throughout the process. Finally got what I need.
Thanks to the team capital and specially Simon.

Lindsay
LindsaySydney, NSW

Great Service

Efficient and effective. Had an understanding of our history our business and why we needed the loan and went about getting it sorted in an efficient and pain free way. Meaning I could concentrate on running our business.

Midge
MidgeVictoria

Perfect

My customer service was excellent, everything was made clear to me, with the exception of an origination fee. However, this is to be expected. My consultant was easy to deal with.

Belinda P.
Belinda P.Sydney, NSW

Simon Tang was a stand out!

From the first phone call to the end of the process the service was exemplary.
I could not fault anyone at any stage. All the staff at a Get Capital are an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Simon Tang was a stand out, polite, efficient and a was a dream to deal with.
I would come back to Get Capital and recommend in a heart beat.

GREAT WORK

Excellent, polite , everything that was promised was done very satisfied. Thank you Kevin I will definitely recommend to my associates . appreciated I look forward to making. more. business. with this company

Romeo Sanuri
Romeo SanuriSydney, NSW

Kevin is very prompt with the follow up process. The process from start to finish is very quick and efficient.

- Kevin is great in getting back to us and keep us going right away
- Luke is helpful in ensuring all the information is clear and ready to answer questions.
- So far so good. Awaiting the settlement and disbursement of the fund.

K Dhanak
K Dhanak

Happy fast service

They got my loaned approved in a few days and the whole process was over and done with within a week (faster if not due to outside factors). Fair rate and they worked to my requirements. Simon updated me throughout and always kept it friendly.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021