Shift
See the Best Business Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shift

ABF
ABFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service by Emilio Kang at Shift

I rang up and spoke to Emilio about the shift facility that I have been using over the last 12-24 months which has been convenient. Emilio was great he suggested some changes on the facility that would make it more convenient for my business.

I highly recommend Emilio, really easy to deal with and did what he said he would and followed when he said he would.

Thanks Emilio.

Barzan Romanov
Barzan RomanovNew South Wales

outstanding

excellent customer service with the company was great with no issues communication was outstanding as well as the entire process will highly recommend to friends and families we are happy

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Sunil Kumar
Sunil KumarPerth, WA

Shift (Get Capital) is perfect private lending Company

Emilio and Luke help me lot to understand about private lending . Emilio was very helpful during all my
loan process . He cleared all my doubts and question then finally I said yes to get Capital.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Top class service.

Absolutely up to the mark. Very happy the way Simon dealt with the query. Very quick response throughout the process. Finally got what I need.
Thanks to the team capital and specially Simon.

Lindsay
LindsaySydney, NSW

Great Service

Efficient and effective. Had an understanding of our history our business and why we needed the loan and went about getting it sorted in an efficient and pain free way. Meaning I could concentrate on running our business.

Belinda P.
Belinda P.Sydney, NSW

Simon Tang was a stand out!

From the first phone call to the end of the process the service was exemplary.
I could not fault anyone at any stage. All the staff at a Get Capital are an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Simon Tang was a stand out, polite, efficient and a was a dream to deal with.
I would come back to Get Capital and recommend in a heart beat.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

GREAT WORK

Excellent, polite , everything that was promised was done very satisfied. Thank you Kevin I will definitely recommend to my associates . appreciated I look forward to making. more. business. with this company

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Easy finance in challenging conditions.

The service from this company has always been effective and efficient, catering to my needs. Simon displays excellent service and communication. My business needs were satisfied and completed to satisfaction.

Loan Start DateJune 2018

K Jay
K JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and Efficient

Prompt and efficient service, James made the process very easy. He discussed our options and was very helpful, the application was processed in less than 24 hours. Highly recommend, as they have flexible options to suit our needs.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Chris S.
Chris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick & Helpful

Quick call from James, and discussion on our needs. Had an answer that afternoon and approval for our business loan, would recommend to anyone. Thanks again for all your help

zhan s.
zhan s.Sydney, NSW

good service

we have very good experience with getcapital company. especially consultant Simon give us a lot of help with this loan application. we will refer getcapital to our network connection for more business in the future.

MJC
MJCPerth, WA

Prompt Service and Simple to Use

The customer experience was very good. The response times were good and the the whole process of loan application and approval went very smoothly.

We didn't experience any extra costs that we weren't made aware of upfront.

The rate is a bit on the high side given the general market conditions. We would have been happier around 7%.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

jackship
jackshipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

I have had very good customer experience from James , one of the sales people . He was able to also compare and provide more insights into other offers that I have received. Competitive rates - good people!

Fantastic customer service!

Perfect, everything was smooth in terms of of the process. There were no extra costs.
I was very satisfied with all the customer experience. Great service and overall i am happy with everything.

Review collected in partnership with Shift

A real help when needed

GetCapital were able to help when others wouldn’t. Our business has survived and prospered since becoming a GetCapital customer. Through thick and thin they have been there for us. We recommend GetCapital to others based on our own business relationship. GetCapital has allowed our business to get through the toughest times when Covid crippled the economy. We were able to access the required funds to eliminate our business credit cards and pay our accounts on time. Forget the rest, GetCapital is the best!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2016