Shift

Shift (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Business Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shift

this is perfect

Very fast and profession ,account management very friendly.the interest is more lower than another company. All cost , term and condition pretty simple. It helped me a lot,very good company . cheers

Anita
AnitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A cut above the rest

PROFESSIONAL and EFFICIENT. Very simple stress free process. After being rejected by the bank I had been loyal to for many years…these guys gave me a hand. Words can’t begin to describe my gratitude! Get Capital have restored my faith!

K Dhanak
K Dhanak

Happy fast service

They got my loaned approved in a few days and the whole process was over and done with within a week (faster if not due to outside factors). Fair rate and they worked to my requirements. Simon updated me throughout and always kept it friendly.

Fast , simple & clear explanation

Fast & clear explanation, simple procedures. All cost , term and condition pretty simple. Staff are friendly with sufficient knowledge about those policies.
Fixable loan options and online accounts set up which easy to use

Easy Process & Great People

Our customer service experience with Get Capital was above an beyond. Only surprise we had was the $900 fee that had not been told to us. Apart from this everything was smooth sailing!

Excellent service, very professional

Taz was excellent, very professional & very efficient. Very happy with the service I received.
Would definitely consider using Get Capital again. Also I'm going to recommend Get Capital to my friends as well.

Ting
TingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick response. Great service

Excellent service! Simon is very nice staff. We love his service. Response our queries in seconds! And follow up with us on time. Will definitely recommend to our friends. Very good!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Easy finance in challenging conditions.

The service from this company has always been effective and efficient, catering to my needs. Simon displays excellent service and communication. My business needs were satisfied and completed to satisfaction.

Excellent service

As i had left the application to the last minute Taz went the extra mile to make sure I got the loan approved in a timely manner.
Would definitely use Get Capital again.

Find out how Shift compares to other Business Loans

Simple, straight forward and fast

Not the cheapest finance around but certainly not a bad deal. Process was very simple and straight forward, and customer service from Taz was great :) No hidden nasties, the deal at the end was what was offered at the beginning.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Putryyyyyy
PutryyyyyySydney, NSW

easy to dealing with, worth it!

Just with some questions and easy to dealing with! really worth it with this company within few conversations cause one guy staff name James great communication and understanding of the situation. Thank you James really appreciates your service.

Spice B.
Spice B.Murray Region, NSW

great service from Taz

The deal closed within few conversations Because of Taz`s great communication and understanding of the situation. I already saved his number for future business, I don't have to check anywhere else to finance anything for our business. Thank you Taz really appreciates your service.

Sachin K.
Sachin K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent response and srvice

Taz was awesome to deal with. He had been so understandable and was amazing to get our requirements. We are highly satisfied with the service. There was no hidden or additional cost even seen during the transaction. It was super easy and quick that we didn't realize it happened. The rating of the service is 10/10. Highly recommended.

Business upgrade enabler

This finance enabled me to upgrade my store earlier. Given I was a customer of the company already, the process was simple and quick. Great company and people to deal with.

akaus5691
akaus5691South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy service

Kevin was very helpful and always ready to assist when asking questions. It was fast which is great when dealing with loans. The loan has helped us in our business which is great.

Drazen
DrazenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

I previously dealt with GetCapital and once I contacted them again I was assisted by Kevin.
I found his manner to be courteous and professional and he was easy to deal with. He responded to requests and questions quickly and made my dealings with GetCapital simple and seamless. His manner was refreshing compared to other people in the finance industry that I have previously dealt with.

Grazza M.
Grazza M.Northern Region, NSW

Lachlan, James and Okhan were great top class service very helpful

Very helpful I would use them again . James Lachlan and Okhan went out of their way to give me all the guidance I neede to make this a fast smooth transition and now my business can actually make good headway instead of slow progression. Thank you guys and the whole team very much
Graham

Review collected in partnership with Shift

Ian Croft
Ian Croft

Timely assistance

We have been using Get Capital to support our business for several years and I'm always impressed by the ease of applying and by the way it helps our business. Give them a go.

K Jay
K JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and Efficient

Prompt and efficient service, James made the process very easy. He discussed our options and was very helpful, the application was processed in less than 24 hours. Highly recommend, as they have flexible options to suit our needs.

Andrew A
Andrew ASydney, NSW

Good service

The customer service was excellent and James made it so much easier.
All costs were explained clearly
Noone is ever going to be satisfied with the interest rate .
I view these loans as short term ,time is of the essence ..James made it happen

Chris S.
Chris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick & Helpful

Quick call from James, and discussion on our needs. Had an answer that afternoon and approval for our business loan, would recommend to anyone. Thanks again for all your help

Rob
RobPerth, WA

Business finance quick and easy.

Great and fast business finance approval from Get Capital . And James my relationship manager was very helpful and and quick to work on my application. Will highly recommend both James and Get Capital to my work colleagues and business friends. ⁰

zhan s.
zhan s.Sydney, NSW

good service

we have very good experience with getcapital company. especially consultant Simon give us a lot of help with this loan application. we will refer getcapital to our network connection for more business in the future.

Professional and quick

I had the pleasure of working with James from Get Capital over the past few weeks- nothing was an issue, answered everything quickly and professionally. Definitely recommend James and the team anytime.

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Easy & simple

Very easy to deal with, no hassle no fuss. All my questions were answered without hesitation. They listened to our needs & came up with a package to suit. Great service highly recommend.