Shift

Shift (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Business Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shift

MJC
MJCPerth, WA

Prompt Service and Simple to Use

The customer experience was very good. The response times were good and the the whole process of loan application and approval went very smoothly.

We didn't experience any extra costs that we weren't made aware of upfront.

The rate is a bit on the high side given the general market conditions. We would have been happier around 7%.

Fantastic Service a Great Experience Simon Tang

The service I received from Your business and Simon was fantastic. The transaction was flawless and the experience with Simon was fantastic. I highly recommend anyone to deal with Simon and Get Capital Finance.

jackship
jackshipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

I have had very good customer experience from James , one of the sales people . He was able to also compare and provide more insights into other offers that I have received. Competitive rates - good people!

mick
mickNorthern Region, NSW

Great service and very professional

Very happy with the service fast and efficient rate was a bit high but you need help .A very special thanks to Amy very professional in her work and helpful many thanks cheers Mick and Ann

Very happy

Helped me out when I was in need & received a very quick response, did not have to jump through a million hoops & received the money very quickly (next day!) Thank you

Excellent job by GetCapital team

3rd time using get capital and each time it was easy and quick service. Best in the market so far in my knowledge. Outstanding and reliable service every time. Highly recommended.

Fantastic customer service!

Perfect, everything was smooth in terms of of the process. There were no extra costs.
I was very satisfied with all the customer experience. Great service and overall i am happy with everything.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service and great communication.

The service provided by Get Capital was fast, efficient and with great communication throughout. This is not the first time we have requested their service and each time it was beyond our expectations.

Comments

Went well, application was processed swiftly. Being an established client no doubt helps.
Over 3 years term may be more manageable for most businesses.
Monthly or quarterly statements (emailed) helps keep in touch.
Communication by text is quick if payment short.

A real help when needed

GetCapital were able to help when others wouldn’t. Our business has survived and prospered since becoming a GetCapital customer. Through thick and thin they have been there for us. We recommend GetCapital to others based on our own business relationship. GetCapital has allowed our business to get through the toughest times when Covid crippled the economy. We were able to access the required funds to eliminate our business credit cards and pay our accounts on time. Forget the rest, GetCapital is the best!

Peter Wiltshire
Peter WiltshireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Prompt punctual professional Service, with insight into needs of a rapidly growing small business like ours. Our key need is revolving line of Credit which can spread over 13 weeks.

Michael Stanyer
Michael StanyerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy new client!

I was very surprised with the quick and efficient time spent dealing with Get Capital. They were great to deal with, very quick and understood what I was looking for. Would definitely use again and recommend to my other business colleagues.

Find out how Shift compares to other Business Loans

Fast, responsive and an overall excellent experience.

The team responded to my enquiry fast. As a returning customer they did not hesitate offering a lower interest rate. I had the funds i needed within 24 hours of my application.
Highly recommend Get Capital for small business.

Review collected in partnership with Shift

Perfect for growing a small business

Get Capital have been absolutely amazing for my small business. Transactions are detailed but precise. Paperwork and information is streamlined and quick!! GC can not be highly recommended. Would not use the big banks ever again for business lending

Review collected in partnership with Shift

Makes business life easier!

Aimee was fantastic! So quick and helpful. We contacted Aimee by email late one afternoon recently and she called me the very next morning.
No! No hidden fees.
Very pleasing. Was lower than our last loan.

Thankyou get capital

Get capital has been a massive help in the expansion of my growing business, the staff is extremely kind and the application process was a breeze. I'd recommend get capital to anyone looking to get their business booming

What a great thing to have.

Firstly the customer service I received from Sam was at the highest quality. He was efficient and kept in constant contact with me throughout the process. From start to end it was effortless as he did everything and all I had to do was sign. The shift payment option is great and allows so much of flexibility without having to fork out large amounts for my business. If not for this I probably wouldn’t have been able to upgrade my machines. Thank you again!

SC Landscaping
SC LandscapingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless application

My experience was excellent. The RM answered my questions and I was comfortable in the whole process. No issues and I am very satisfied. The speed of application approval and receipt of funds was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Shift

quick easy and great service. The way it is and the way it ought to be

Customer service was excellent.
Fees were on par with expectations.
Super easy to access and user interface.
interest is rate alot higher then expected, but will still serve my purpose - would probably shop around next time.

Peter clark
Peter clark South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible staff

Cynthia De Vera I very rarely do reviews

this fine example of genuine efficient respectful service that I have received from Cynthia is by far The best I have ever had in the banking System .
Her professionalism and always keeping me up-to-date.
May I say to the big four banks watch out And well done get capital .
kind regards
Peter Clark
Crazy Clarks Car Rentals

Review collected in partnership with Shift

Great help especially at these tough times. Thank you!

Good and efficient customer service!
Getting back to our inquiries quickly and always finds a way to help businesses. More power to the team and keep it up. God bless you all!

Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend - Great Friendly Service

Okhan was more than helpful and found the best product to suit my situation, his customer service skills are exceptional, and kept me in the loop for the whole process. His solution has really helped me out of cashflow pickle!!

Jai
JaiSouth West, WA

Fast, great service!

Approved in next to no time.
Easy.
Customer service is second to none I will highly recommend Cynthia at get capital, so much that I believe that she deserves a pay increase.

Review collected in partnership with Shift

Great Help and Fast Service.

Great way of doing business simple, easy and fast. Highly recommend get capital finance. Steve at get capital was very help full and good support to setup my account. Thanks .

Review collected in partnership with Shift

Very pleasant to deal with.

Steven was very helpful and informative. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.
Overall I had the $ within 2 days.
The new system using my phone was a piece of cake