Shift (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Business Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shift

Joseph Cade
Joseph CadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flexible -great platform

My advice is to negotiate rates and get the best deal. Brilliant platform and excellent customer service. Compared to other business lenders they are markedly better.
We have been working with them for 3 years.

Fast and efficient service

When I called Steve from Get Capital he was straight onto my request and had it sorted it out. Highly recommend Get Capital and Steve to look after your finance

Review of process

The application process via a broker was simple and relatively straight forward.
Finalisation of the contract was easily executed.
All contact with GetCapital team members was cordial and explanations were clear & easily understood.

anidas b.
anidas b.North Queensland, QLD

Good follow up and customer service

Steve was very good and was following up very frequently and very friendly and polite and guided me through the whole process would be happy to deal with him again .

This is helpful

Very friendly and professional team to deal with. After finance was approved Steve Kurniawan called and talked me through how to access the funds which was most helpful. Our relationship with them is very good.

prompt and efficient

From the start of application to settlement took 48hrs. They contacted us on settlement to talk us through the final steps and made sure we knew how to use the service completely. Very satisfied with the rate as it is lower the the banks

Summer
SummerVictoria

Efficient and friendly

Very efficient and friendly staff.
Get problem solved straight way.
Loan product is quite comprehensive and solve our business problem.
Not much extra cost, customer service and relationship manager are quite helpful as well.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Steve gave me excellent service and good follow up

As above the service gave me was very professional and very good follow up yesterday and today.
Compared to last year they didn’t really want to know me.
Would recommend the company.

Other Business Loans

couldn't ask for better help

hi Steve couldn't help me more very happy with service was there to talk to when I was in need very quick in responding and get loan approval and quickly getting doc's to me to sign thanks

Shehab
ShehabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Get Capital and Peter Shenouda were fantastic. Highly recommend their service

Customer service is exceptional and Peter went over and above to help our company out.
Very transparent in everything and received the money quickly and timely.
Highly recommend Get capital

Service was quick & reliable

Get capital crew is very efficient and reliable.

New overdraft portal is a lot easier than before & user friendly. It is so nice to have one on one help and not having to explain what you want to a new person every time you call.

Anthony N.Shift

Hi Jackie, thank you for the great feedback!

great change

Best help ever very understanding and the new way of the overdraft is a lot easier than before. It is so nice to have one on one help and not having to explain what you want to a new person every time you call.

Anthony N.Shift

Thank you for your review!

WMB
WMB

Best Customer Service, prompt response

This is my 3rd year with Get Capital. Steve has been a fantastic relationship manager. They are always prompt to respond, easy to deal with. Very good customer service. Win hands down over the big banks. Will stay with them when we need business finance.

Anthony N.Shift

Hi WMB, Thank you for your review. Its always a pleasure hearing great feedback from our clients. Stay safe and have a great day!

Joe Perrico e
Joe Perrico eSydney, NSW

Excellent Product and Service

Steve @ Get Capital has provided the best support from start to finish.

Without a doubt the simplest process for immediate and hassle free funding.

I would recommend Get Capital 100%

Anthony N.Shift

Hi Joe, thank you for your review and it has been a pleasure dealing with you! We hope to chat with you soon :)

I Would Recommend Get Capital

Customer service was prompt. Very informative with all of my questions I needed answered.
Funding process was easy. The funds were deposited within 24hrs of settlement without any drama.
I would surely use Get Capital again in the future instead of going to the Big Banks.

John Gibbons
John GibbonsSydney

Ethical business finance

Truly a pleasure to deal with Get Capital. The customer service is prompt and attentive. The interest rate is lower than the big banks and the funding process is seamless (unlike the big banks).

I highly recommend Get Capital.

Petra
PetraMelbourne

Good product and professional team

we have used getcapital for 2 loans and each time they have been excellent. We got the funds we needed. The process was simple and their relationship managers helpful. Happy to recommend.