Shindaiwa T270

Shindaiwa T270

• Product is used
  • Safety

Love my Shindy!!

Hands down the best weed eater ever!! My 270 is now 19 years old! It was my Dad’s, and now I’m still using it . I had to replace the carburetor, mostly due to ethanol in gas now, but she runs like the beast it’s always been! Sad they don’t make em like this anymore!!!

Purchased in April 2002.

Very Pleased
Very Pleased

Unstoppable!

brendan

So good I bought another one...

Today Im picking up my new t270, after my first one has given 7 years of service in tough, commercial business, and the only reason the first t270 is being retired is because I didnt really look after it properly. This thing is a beast, and for any whipper snipper to last that long when its doing 40 lawns a week is amazing.

Date PurchasedSept 2010

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Stihlnothappy
StihlnothappyMelbourne

Excellent contractors Machine

I had a Stihl 85rs brushcutter that unfortunately continued to have problems with it. I replaced it with the Shindaiwa T270 what an awesome machine I have had it for about 2 & 1/2 years and it has had regular daily use . I have not had any major faults with it , just the odd carburetor cable to change or general service stuff. But overall I would recommend this machine to anyone who wants a brushcutter that can handle hard work.

Clayton orr
Clayton orrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant, Powerful Runs like a rabid bull!

Just got my T270, been using Stihl FS85r for years commercially but the T270 walks all over the Stilh easier to hold, more grunt and starts 1st go. Unlike the new Stihl which may take 5 or 6 pulls. Slashing and snipping made easy. Well worth the $600 or so dollars
Power, start, vibration control, price
No lightning ⚡ on the sides

Christer
ChristerAU

Perfect for the tropics

I live in the tropics where weeds grown like sugar cane and get away from you in no time during the wet. The old 4 stroke Dolmar 0.6 kW whippersnipper was just not doing the job. The Shindaiwa comes with a 2.4 mm cord and a blade and both do OK but with a 2.7 mm cord, the machine goes through even the toughest grass, like guinea grass.
The only issue I have had is that the "lid" at the bottom of the brushcutter head fell off once which led to the metal eyelet, through which the cord feeds, fell out and couldn't be found. The eyelets are not attached and this will happen easily.

andrew24806
andrew24806Victoria, 3777

It has never missed a beat