Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat

Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat

See the Best Car Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.1
TrevorPerth, WA

customer service

OK so i went through the purchase process to find out shipping ect but found the order went through! my account was charged $40 for one bottle! so i quickly got onto their facebook page and someone cancelled my order pretty quickly and painlessly. Im sure its a good product and i might give the australian site a go, but these guys for doing this helped heaps. I do have faith in the company.

Purchased for $40.00.

Luke P.
Luke P.asked

Is this product good and how much

Prit'z D
Prit'z Dasked

Wow. I was planing to buy the shine armour after I read a bad reviews. More goods reviews from YouTube. Lucky I didn’t go to buy it. Thanks from those people here.

MikeStan
MikeStan

Well, I am glad my message got through to at least one person, they are a very dishonest company, they fraudulently took my money and 5 weeks later and I'm still fighting with them to get my money back !!

Richard Belshaw
Richard Belshaw

Read the reviews and run run run like all these television add the only advertise on television because nobody would buy them anywhere else.

koin s.asked

Did it work or was it a waste of money ? How was the finish and did it last ?

No idea. Never got it. Plenty of live reviews on YouTube tho

koin s.

Bugger,Thanks for replying .

See all Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat questions