4.1

79% · 6016 · 21%

Tony M.
Tony M.

Fantastic service

The parcel was picked up on time and was received in 2 days over the other side of the country! It's a very impressive service and I won't use any other company. I'm very happy with the service. Show details
Josh M
Josh MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service. Will definitely be booking with you guys again!

The package arrived on time and was in great condition! Very helpful tracking information too. I am very happy after using Ship 2 Anywhere, will definitely be using you guys again! Show details ·  1
Oliver
Oliver

Amazing service. Easy to use!!!

Excellent service parcel was picked up on time and parcel was delivered very quickly. I highly recommend Ship2Anywere. An easy service to use. Very happy customer. Will use again with confidence!!! Show details ·  1
Sophie Gralton
Sophie Gralton

I’m still gobsmacked

This company.Extraordinary.I’m speechless.Shipped 2 paintings from Sydney to the Gold Coast.Was still painting in the morning ,arrived in less than 24 hours.Now on gallery wall.Unbelievable.Now my go to art courier service.. Show details ·  1
Chris M.
Chris M.Perth, WA

Highly recommend Ship2anywhere for growing businesses

Ship2Anywhere is how I ship all of my packages for my new business. I'm a happy client who appreciates the prices, system, and services. We have a magento plugin which integrates into our cart and saves us alot of time processing our bookings. Booking support is also a great feature and the team are very responsive. Show details ·  1
br20kent
br20kent

Exceeded Expectations with COVID-19 backlogs

The package was picked up and dropped off sooner than scheduled! Throughout the process, there was constant communication! This courier will be requested again! I will undoubtedly be a repeat client! FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS! Show details ·  1
Luzio G.
Luzio G.

Swift,sharp & smooth (delivery)
competitive price and fast pick up, my fragile parcel arrived safely in less the 24 hours interstate door to door. Great to see an Australian start up company doing good. Show details ·  1
Drake C.
Drake C.Phillip 2606, ACT

Easy system and Aramex did a great job

Aramex was at my door within 1 hour of booking on the portal. Safely delivered to Perth for important medical supplies. Good experience with the booking process also. Very happy customer will use again - thank you  Show details ·  1
Michelle G.
Michelle G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!!!

The box was collected on time and handed within an hour, and I appreciated that I could monitor my product during its route. S2A is my first experience with them, and I would suggest them to anybody. They will be used again.
skinsosofybyamelia
skinsosofybyameliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ship2Anywhere Shipped all my Packages

I ship all of my packages with Ship2Anywhere for my start up company. I am satisfied customer and enjoy the pricing, system and services. I recommend S2A to other businesses.
Audrey Evans
Audrey EvansSydney, NSW

Cheapest and Fast Delivery

My Package picked up on time, and I am very satisfied with the Tracking and Delivery Service.
Keep up the Good work. Will definitely continue to use Ship2anywhere for all my deliveries
Ethan Gray
Ethan GrayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Under New Management recently, great service and cheap pricing - highly recommend

Shipment booked and picked up with S2A Express Premium DHL Express from my house to USA. Was very efficient service and got to destination in 3 days which was quicker then expected. Easy check out and booking process also and price was cheapest I could find. Highly recommend this business. Show details ·  1
Enjayelle
EnjayelleSydney, NSW

Be warned!!

This company entices the sender with what seems like an excellent quote and then automatically withdraws funds for 'surcharges' from your account weeks later, without any notification. My shipment apparently required 're-weighing' and extra 'oversize handling' fees that were not included in the original quote. These surcharges nearly doubled the quote!! I have learnt my lesson and will never use this service again. Show details
Ship2Anywhere   DM

Please be advised Ship2anywhere is under new management. Please get in contact with us so we can get the relationship back on track for you. We have a new booking system and services we can also offer you. Thank you

Bobby
Bobby3 posts

Avoid this company at all costs!

I have never come across such poor customer service. 4 phone calls and 4 emails over 10 days and still nobody bothers to get back to me. When you finally do get to speak to someone they say the person you need to speak to is in a meeting and will call you back but they never do. The Package I sent arrived broken with sharp glass everywhere - a real health and safety hazard for someone opening it. The delivery guy just left it on the doorstep and ran, and when confronted the driver just drove off saying it was the senders problem. Show details

Matt M
Matt MSydney, NSW3 posts

USELESS!!!!

Stay away from this company.
They are still to pay me back my refund for cancel service since 16th of Jan 2020.
They emailed me asking the airway bill number which I provided and never heard back from them again after sending numerous emails and processed a dispute via Pay Pal.
They are a joke, scammers!!!! Show details

Tamara.S
Tamara.S

Does not ship anywhere!!!

I called to get a quote to ship my package to Kenya and they said they don’t ship there. To me that’s extremely misleading and disappointing considering their name is Ship2Anywhere! Otherwise the customer service operator was very polite and apologetic.

Steve
Steve

Zero communication

While trying to send a large and expensive package I wanted to double check the quote and extra charges BEFORE booking a pickup.

So I called them, the person was out, they'll call you back I was told. No call.... Emailed them..... No response. Called them again, the person is out for a minute, they'll call you back. I still have not received a call.

I used another service simply because if they're this bad before getting my money I can't imagine what it would take to resolve an issue if something was to get damaged etc.

E.T.
E.T.4 posts

Charles
CharlesAdelaide9 posts

Took a risk but it paid off

I used these guys to ship an engine from Adelaide to the USA. Went perfectly and the engine was with it's new owner three days later. The same engine was lost in the system by Fedex and refused passage in the end. I had to get it sea freighted in the end.

Pack and Send used DHL and the combo worked perfectly and cheaper than sending DHL direct if you don't have an account with them.

Show details ·  2

Shipper
ShipperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC12 posts

Keep away from them. Terrible company. BAD SERVICE!!!!!

Worst company I have ever used in my life. Documents don't load and the website always crashes. They loose your parcels and hold your parcels...Parcels get damaged. Take money out of your bank without asking. You call them and the phone just rings out. Takes days for them to answer emails. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. BEWARE!

Ted
Ted

Don't even consider using them

Ship2anywhere provide terrible service. Their website commonly has problems with it, the documents will not load, payment will be processed twice etc. Then on top of this the phone always rings out and they're not contactable if ever you have a problem. Save yourself the stress, use someone else!

emily
emilylismore10 posts
Shirley
ShirleySouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

4 days from USA to my home in regional NSW, fantastic. A couple of problems with their website when making a booking but great customer service.

Rick
RickSydney, NSW2 posts

Warehouse closed. Didn't inform customers

Used Ship2Anywhere to buy in US and ship to Australia. Had two items in their warehouse and another on way. After a few days of being unable to log in to their online system we contacted the Australia office to learn that their warehouse had closed and all items were being returned to sender. While they claim it was outside their control, they made no effort to inform us, the customer, or help retrieve our items.

Vitaliy
VitaliySydney, NSW2 posts

Good service

I have used them for a couple of times, to send my papers to Singapore. I rang them once to change an address. Never had any problems.

May V
May V

Good experience

Used 4 times for post in Australia and to the United States. Never had a problem. Courier comes to your door, items are delivered. Rates are comparatively good.

Shop For Safety
Shop For SafetySydney2 posts

I have been using them for over 2 years and never had a problem

I get the best shipping rates from Australia to the USA with DHL using ship to anywhere. The DHL driver comes to pic the parcels up at my place always during the estimated time frame. I have used them over 100 times and the only issue I once had happened with Toll, the courier, not with them.

jon.mommers
jon.mommersVictoriaAustralia

Lulu B
Lulu B

KB77
KB77Oakville2 posts

Terrible service

This is now the 4th time (in a row) that I have had to chase up a parcel. Every single time it'fs taken over a week to get my parcel. With a couple being over two weeks! Considering you are paying for a premium service, I find this unacceptable! If I didn't chase up my parcels would still be sitting in australia!!

Seriously get your stuff together, this is not the first timer, it just keeps happening time and time again!

Regards

Kasia

timmy
timmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Very happy with the service and price

I wanted to send my used mobile phone to my sister based in Canada. After getting quotes from a few different companies I found the quote from Ship2Anywhere very competitive. They picked up the parcel from my home and it was delivered to my sister within couple of weeks. Very happy with the entire process!
The cost and the ease of the entire process
SauceyK
SauceyKMelbourne

Ship2NoWhere!!

Beware! beware! beware! Do not use this company!

Goods purchased apparently disappear from their warehouse?? Customer service shocking and worse since their outsourcing to a Philippines call centre.

Zero accountability from management for any company wrong doing!! As a customer you are left with no avenue to challenge or escalate these issues to.

Steer clear!

Massive lack of accountability for any lost/stolen/missing items from management

angry customer - name wi
angry customer - name wiMelbourne

Claire
ClaireFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

joshby
joshbyAU6 posts

I highly recommend this courier service!

After having trouble with having a parecel delivered to Europe, and it being returned to me without thereceiver being notified, I looked and found "Ship2Anywhere'. They organised quotes, payment & labels online. They pick up & deliver at a pre arranged mutually convenient time - so door to door service! My parcel was delivered within 6 days.
Postage charges inculde insurance cover upto $200.
Didn't realise there would be taxes charged on delivery! This might or might not be charged by customs in the country of destintion
Nixie