Shirt Australia

Shirt Australia Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

rob d.

rob d.asked

Give me a refund. So disappointed. Finally received the two t-shirts ordered and could not believe how faded and poor quality they were. Paid $56.08 in total, including shipping. Total waste of time. Feel cheated.

Sonya B.asked

Want contact to return my crappy tshirts & receive refund.

Private2486
Private2486

They don't answer there phone which I think is a fax number I'm thinking of calling the dept of fair trading.

Courtney N.
Courtney N.

I have been going through paypal and these scammers expect me to return the items to China!

Sonya B.

Oh geez, thats horrible. They expect you to pay postage also. I hope their business suffers given the messing around not only i but others have had.

Sonya B.asked

Has anyone had any luck with credit card refund?

John W
John W

I don't know you will have to probably check with your bank

Mackayasked

I’ve been given a tracking status which says the parcel is in Sydney. Has anyone else had this? I’m dreading seeing what actually arrives given the other reviews. It’s going to be some dodgy poor quality t shirt isn’t it :-(

Gordonvale
Gordonvale

Yes mine has been updated to Sydney just today, but it also was on the updated to Sydney on the 27th. Very confusing.

Michelle
Michelle

The website has gone down. I suspect they realise they’ve been caught. https://shirtaustralia.com/

That’s brilliant news!!!

BNP

BNPasked

I didnt use pay pal and fell victim to this too, will contact the bank but has anyone had any luck with a dispute or refund that used a credit card?
Also who are we reporting this to? Scam watch or something?
Brooke :(

Chantelle

Update: PayPal refund approved and the costs associated with postage back to China is covered by PayPal. My package arrived with 1 of the tshirts I ordered and not the other. Material so thin I can see through it, transfer is smudged with black over the colours, transfer colours are pale an not as per the product shown on line, and the stitching is coming undone. I updated my dispite with Paypal to let them know the updates and its a full refund and PayPal will pay for the return postage with tracking. Its worth the little bit of effort and report this company to Paypal and lodge your dispute.

Bri
Bri

How long did it take Paypal? I lodged my complaint on the 10th Dec and they are still reviewing. Expected update date keeps changing?

Jess
Jess

I am getting mixed return address details from PayPal. Which address did you send your packages back to. Thank you Jess

Natalie S.asked

They are making a lot of money by Falsely claiming to be in Australia. We only ordered for that reason. Our tracking is China and nothing else. Its not good enough .

Rebecca
Rebecca

Hi Natalie, Yes indeed I have reported them to google as well as Paypal.

Chantelle

I have reported them to Paypal, Scam Net (parr of Consumer Protection), written my review, and provided my thoughts to the company directly. If we all do the same maybe they will shut the site down.

Natalie S.

Im doing the same. So annoyed right now!

Rach75asked

Has anyone been successful in getting a refund through PayPal for this? I too have fallen for the scam three days ago, have sent request for refund email to company - not expecting a reply
China tracking tells me no such parcel for delivery....

Kathleen
Kathleen

I do not know, Rachel. That is going to be my next avenue of enquiry. Might as well try.

Rach75

Ive lodged a claim Kathleen but they send an email to the company first and if I dont get a reply by the 31st December then I can follow up with PayPal
Makes it hard when its xmas presents!!!!

Carmel
Carmel

I haven't tried yet.
My tracking said at China post 2nd December. Nothing after that,!
Sent an email to Shirt Australia today.
If they don't reply by Monday I'll try my luck at refund through PayPal

Gltasked

How can I contact Shirt Australia. No redponse to rrmails and phone no is a fax.
Do we need to report this company as not australian.

Francesca G.
Francesca G.

Email is the only way to contact them, but super unhelpful though!

Glt

Have sent,many with no resonse

Jeanette
Jeanette

Do not know. Submit a complaint if you paid via PayPal??

Helen H

Helen Hasked

My parcel appears to have gone missing. How do I get and answer from Australia Post I have asked the question but had no reply.

Vittoria
Vittoria

I had tracking on mine. So if you had tracking you would be able to find out where it is if not Im not sure what you can do.

Get an answer from our members and Shirt Australia representatives