Shirt Australia

Shirt Australia (page 2 of 12)

1.0

Counterfeit Goods from China!!

Purchased shirts as they stated they were in NSW, and said they were Nickelodeon licensed shirts (even gave the licensing number). 2 hours after purchasing I got a tracking number from China. Waited nearly a month for shirts and when they finally arrived (after my daughters birthday had passed) they were so ridiculously counterfeit it was laughable!! Contacted PayPal who have made me return the shirts to the seller in order to get my money back. TOTAL SCAMMERS!!!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Do not buy from scam and terrible customer service - Paypal refund in process

I received my order however the quality of the image print is very poor and isn’t reflective of the image or size of the print image on the web site!
The colours are very faded, unfocused and unclear as well as being a lot smaller print size than the image on the website!
The time to deliver also was longer than expected 5-12 days.
I placed the order on 4th Dec and it arrived on the 31st Dec.
This item was supposed to be a Xmas gift but was unsuitable.
I sought a refund via refund policy however no contact was received. Paypal dispute has agreed to refund however the cost to send via tracking back to China is almost the same price paid for shirt complete and utter scam. The Website also now shutdown https://shirtaustralia.com/

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Awful

Prints were fuzzy, poor colours and did not survive the first wash. Now the site is "closed for maintenance" so no recourse. An awful waste of money. They are crooks.

Debbie

Debbie

Bad Bad Bad

I cannot even give it any stars as it's that's bad .. but I have to . Bloody scammers . you buy and then they disappear. The t shirts were obviously done in a backyard shed .. Blurry wording.. colour terrible and they cut the tags off the t shirt. Do not buy from them .. I wish I had seen these reviews first. You cannot get in touch with at all. Buyer Beware.

Product Appearance As advertised
Jane

Jane

Do Not buy from this company

Order never received. Paid extra for tracking. Tracking was in Chinese. Post office never received shirt. Company refusing to refund or send again. DODGEY THIEVES. Have launched a paypal investigation.

Russell Turner

Russell TurnerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolute poor quality not even worth 1 star

Ordered t shirt thinking it was coming from NSW but came from China. Company is called Shirt Australia so assumed it was coming from Australia. After waiting over a month for shirt to be delivered it was such poor quality. The screen printing was disgusting missing letters and smudges.
Do not use this company under any circumstances.

Sizing Slightly small
Mark Savery

Mark SaveryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible - Avoid this company

Ordered a youth 14 size but the shirt delivered was a baby size. They don't respond to emails or answer their phone. Seems like I'm not the only one looking at the other reviews here.

Do not do business with this company. They are a scam.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Scammers should be zero stars

I bought & paid for an adult size, received a baby size and was told to send it back by paypal. Dispute closed No refund. It's a scam do NOT buy.

I want a refund!!!!!

The shirt shown on website is nothing like what I received....RUBBISH!!!! I want a refund !!!!
Conveniently their website is no longer available. They are NOT Australian, this is from China.

Private2486Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Rubbish no stars

Accurate fact they sell crap not satisfied at all, state they are in nabiac but the shirt come from china and looked nothing like what I ordered from their site. They won't answer their phone ripped off.
First picture is the shirt I received the second is the one advertised on there sit what a joke

John WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH! Believe every 1 star review

Please read the reviews before ordering from this company. just wish that l did. Waste of money and when you put in a paypal dispute the company asks for the shirt to be returned as they know it will cost more to to return than the value of the shirt they are one very sneaky company, they should remove the i from shirt as this is the type of shirts they produce. I learnt the hard way just remember you were warned. AVOID!!!

**AVOID**

Terrible quality, terrible sizing, terrible printing. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Avoid at all costs!! Claims to be an Australian company but tshirt came from China almost a month later than promised!

Dog poo

Terrible sizing for adult male and for two kids. Size not as described. Pixelly images. Other images the ink is smudged. The company is Chinese, NOT Australian. Just avoid if possible

Angela

AngelaHunter Region, NSW

Absolute crap!

Sizing Very large

Sizing not even close to a kids 10 - more like a ladies 14

Looks like I’ve been scammed like all the other reviewers. Sizing is complete rubbish. Paid for kids 10 and actual size is more like a ladies 14. These guys are thieves.

Sizing Very large

KiwiAnna

KiwiAnnaSydney, NSW

Don't order from Shirt Australia

Placed an order on 5th Dec 2019 and still not received my order. Phone number doesn't work and have asked multiple times for an update on when should receive my order to be told that the online update is much slower than reality. Still not showing on their tracking site. Will report to Paypal and see if I can get my money back

Marcia

MarciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ZERO stars!

DO NOT purchase from this site!
The print quality is appalling! Images look nothing like the pictures online. Prints are such a low resolution that they’re faded and distorted.
I should have read these reviews before purchasing.
I have sent a complaint and asked for a refund. No reply as yet.

Sizing Slightly small

Absolute Crap

I ordered a t-shirt for my Dad for Christmas, the one I received was nothing like the one I ordered, the logo was really small and on the back of the tshirt, not the front, no way could I give that to him. Tried to contact the company via email, their website and phone (phone number doesn't work), but no luck. Had to order a similar t-shirt from a different website and tried to get my money back via Paypal, but they're not being helpful at all. Cost me another $15 to send the t-shirt back to China (despite them making out they're and Aussie company) so I'm now down $45 with nothing to show for it. Total bunch of scammers- AVOID!!

Sizing True to size

Scam do not use

Don’t use shirt took 60days to arrive. Print quality was crap, sizing was a Small I ordered an XL. Don’t buy from them they are scammers!
Reduction from China not Australia.

Deserve zero stars

Scammers from China. Sizing is appalling and so off from the measurements they provide. Also very poor quality. They expect you to return the items to China even though they had an Aus address on website (now deactive). I am persuing paypal for refund. STEER CLEAR OF THEM!