Shirt Australia

Shirt Australia (page 2 of 12)

• Sizing True to size (31) · Very small (27) · Slightly small (27) · Very large (22) · Slightly large (12)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (6%) · Not as advertised (94%)

Debbie

Debbie

Bad Bad Bad

I cannot even give it any stars as it's that's bad .. but I have to . Bloody scammers . you buy and then they disappear. The t shirts were obviously done in a backyard shed .. Blurry wording.. colour terrible and they cut the tags off the t shirt. Do not buy from them .. I wish I had seen these reviews first. You cannot get in touch with at all. Buyer Beware.

Product Appearance As advertised

Jane

Jane

Do Not buy from this company

Order never received. Paid extra for tracking. Tracking was in Chinese. Post office never received shirt. Company refusing to refund or send again. DODGEY THIEVES. Have launched a paypal investigation.

Russell Turner

Russell TurnerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolute poor quality not even worth 1 star

Ordered t shirt thinking it was coming from NSW but came from China. Company is called Shirt Australia so assumed it was coming from Australia. After waiting over a month for shirt to be delivered it was such poor quality. The screen printing was disgusting missing letters and smudges.
Do not use this company under any circumstances.

Sizing Slightly small
Mark Savery

Mark SaveryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible - Avoid this company

Ordered a youth 14 size but the shirt delivered was a baby size. They don't respond to emails or answer their phone. Seems like I'm not the only one looking at the other reviews here.

Do not do business with this company. They are a scam.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Scammers should be zero stars

I bought & paid for an adult size, received a baby size and was told to send it back by paypal. Dispute closed No refund. It's a scam do NOT buy.

I want a refund!!!!!

The shirt shown on website is nothing like what I received....RUBBISH!!!! I want a refund !!!!
Conveniently their website is no longer available. They are NOT Australian, this is from China.

Private2486Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Rubbish no stars

Accurate fact they sell crap not satisfied at all, state they are in nabiac but the shirt come from china and looked nothing like what I ordered from their site. They won't answer their phone ripped off.
First picture is the shirt I received the second is the one advertised on there sit what a joke

John WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH! Believe every 1 star review

Please read the reviews before ordering from this company. just wish that l did. Waste of money and when you put in a paypal dispute the company asks for the shirt to be returned as they know it will cost more to to return than the value of the shirt they are one very sneaky company, they should remove the i from shirt as this is the type of shirts they produce. I learnt the hard way just remember you were warned. AVOID!!!

**AVOID**

Terrible quality, terrible sizing, terrible printing. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Avoid at all costs!! Claims to be an Australian company but tshirt came from China almost a month later than promised!

Dog poo

Terrible sizing for adult male and for two kids. Size not as described. Pixelly images. Other images the ink is smudged. The company is Chinese, NOT Australian. Just avoid if possible

Angela

AngelaHunter Region, NSW

Absolute crap!

Sizing Very large

Sizing not even close to a kids 10 - more like a ladies 14

Looks like I’ve been scammed like all the other reviewers. Sizing is complete rubbish. Paid for kids 10 and actual size is more like a ladies 14. These guys are thieves.

Sizing Very large

KiwiAnna

KiwiAnnaSydney, NSW

Don't order from Shirt Australia

Placed an order on 5th Dec 2019 and still not received my order. Phone number doesn't work and have asked multiple times for an update on when should receive my order to be told that the online update is much slower than reality. Still not showing on their tracking site. Will report to Paypal and see if I can get my money back

Marcia

MarciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ZERO stars!

DO NOT purchase from this site!
The print quality is appalling! Images look nothing like the pictures online. Prints are such a low resolution that they’re faded and distorted.
I should have read these reviews before purchasing.
I have sent a complaint and asked for a refund. No reply as yet.

Sizing Slightly small

Absolute Crap

I ordered a t-shirt for my Dad for Christmas, the one I received was nothing like the one I ordered, the logo was really small and on the back of the tshirt, not the front, no way could I give that to him. Tried to contact the company via email, their website and phone (phone number doesn't work), but no luck. Had to order a similar t-shirt from a different website and tried to get my money back via Paypal, but they're not being helpful at all. Cost me another $15 to send the t-shirt back to China (despite them making out they're and Aussie company) so I'm now down $45 with nothing to show for it. Total bunch of scammers- AVOID!!

Sizing True to size

Scam do not use

Don’t use shirt took 60days to arrive. Print quality was crap, sizing was a Small I ordered an XL. Don’t buy from them they are scammers!
Reduction from China not Australia.

Deserve zero stars

Scammers from China. Sizing is appalling and so off from the measurements they provide. Also very poor quality. They expect you to return the items to China even though they had an Aus address on website (now deactive). I am persuing paypal for refund. STEER CLEAR OF THEM!

ANGRY

ANGRYQueensland

Scam!

Thieves! I ordered a shirt through this site in early january 2020 and could not locate any tracking numbers or the order through any of the emails that were sent to me. This a sham. Never use this site. They are thieves.

Brett

BrettPerth, WA

Worst T-Shirt ever bought online

Paid $29 for a T-Shirt on the 3 Dec 19 and received it 3rd Jan 20 from China. Thought it was coming from Australia. Print off centre smudged and faded and T-shirt is the cheapest quality you could imagine.
How this online store is still allowed to sell is unbelievable. Have sent 2 messages to return and no response. Should not be operating under Australian identity.
Very unhappy.

Sizing True to size

Lis

LisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor quality. Could of made better in my backyard!!!

I contacted the company. No response after a few weeks. PayPal stepped in but the company demanded for me to send it back within 8 days to get my refund. It’ll cost more than what I paid to send it back to China!! Shifty company!! They know how to get around the system. I only brought the shirt because it says it was in qld Australia. They have now changed their name to tee shirt Australia.

Sizing Slightly large