Shiseido Men Total Revitalizer

Shiseido Men Total Revitalizer

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Skincare Products For Men in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Shiseido? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review

Terrible

DO not buy it. It will give you no results. Money thrown out of the window. Try La prairie instead ( be advised that it is VERY expensive)
    I do not see any pros, appart from a light refreshing effect.
    This cream has had for me NO RESULT whatsoever. It does nothing. I use La Prairie for years with excellent results, but because this cream costs 1/3 of a la prairie night cream I gave it a try. There are no results. I was outraged that a brand like Shiseido that is over 100 yo in Japan can make a cream that is like a 5 USD supermarket cream.
    DO not expect any anti age effect. If you want results always use women cream lines and try la prairie or Valmont. Get samples first.