Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (57)

Chris K
Chris KSydney, NSW

Need to LEARN how to treat customers !!

I have asked S.E. to contact me directly as Ive spent well over $15,000 on their website. Multiple CPU's, GTX 2080Super, 3070 Master, AORUS Motherboards, 1TB 2TB SSDs both M.2 and SATA - you name it I have purchased. I have asked that they call me MULTIPLE TIMES and I highlight this in LARGE TRED CAPITAL Letters.
[Name Removed] does NOT return my calls. NOT ONCE.
Covid has been around since March 2020, that's 1.5 years and other companies are open and have staff like MSY for one, CX another. Why can't they call ? I find it very frustrating when I have technical questions to ask and want an answer immediately.

Mindgardens
MindgardensGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't be trusted to fulfill your orders! Great sales, but order cancelled.

Purchased a laptop & was told they could not fulfil my order. Would not even offer an alternative or a raincheck.

Web Bridge
Web BridgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and easy return

James from shopping express facilitated a return for my order even though it was my fault as I ordered some 2 memory cards assuming that I have empty slots that I can install them into my ton find out there are no empty slots after I opened my laptop.
The order was delivered within time and in a very good condition and when I needed to return it I had no issues and James made it easy for me to return. I got refunded straight away after they've received the memory cards back.
Next time I want to buy I know where to go now.

Raul A.
Raul A.Sydney, NSW

No order updates and no stock

Bought a monitor on their website. After a week I didn’t receive any updates, so I had to contact them by email. They said that they didn’t have stock anymore and they applied a refund.

It’s annoying that I had to contact them and ask. They should have proactively contact me to set my expectations early.

Ross
RossWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

GREAT SERVICE

Great service from start to end with great prices. Recently purchased some Corsair Ram, realised after completing the order my delivery address was my old address. Quick email to the service desk, was answered and address updated both with the order and my account within 24hrs. Item was in my hands 3 business days later. Thanks Team

hotkiwi
hotkiwiPerth, WA

Ignores good customers, no vision

Great deal, super fast.

Shipped promptly and fast on an excellent deal for upgrading my computer. Ordered on sat night. Case was dispatched first on monday, and dispatch notice was released for that, 12 hours later the rest was dispatched. Sure enough, case came by the thursday and the rest followed the next day.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Failed refund
Failed refundSydney Surrounds, NSW

Failure to provide promised refund

Returned a product to them. They said they'd check it out and if truly faulty would refund the product cost and postage. Took a long while to get product refund, and then over a month for them to respond on the postage cost refund. They said ok, and that the refund was booked to be processed. But over a week later, it's still not through and again they're not responding to emails. NEVER do business with this mob again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Really great service and quick delivery

Had 0 issue with company
Shipping was quick and communication was great. Changed a psu and they were cool about it’. Wanted to change a mobo but it was too late
The prices were really incredible
Very happy with the shopping express

Tony
TonyNew South Wales

Never again

Over a week before shipped, brand new (?) Hard drive failed within 3 months. Only went with them because it was cheaper

Mr.KSP
Mr.KSPSydney, NSW

Very good experience

I bought a Gigabyte RX6800 XT Gaming OC graphic card from them when there was not a lot of supply availbe. the shipped it as advertised, withing 24 hours. the packaging was done very very very well safe (I mean box, bubble wrap, box again type of packaging). all together, good experiance

Warranty Claim MadeNo
CTPETE
CTPETEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap and quick

Ordered a new router (Archer AX11000) from Shopping Express. It was by far the cheapest online and delivery was fast and the item arrived undamaged and there were no issues.

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Awful Customer Service

Received my order and most parts were in perfect condition except for 1. It wasn't working and would be considered Dead on Arrival. Emailed them, they responded once asking for the serial number on the faulty product and now they have not responded in days, even after multiple emails requesting an update. Their phones aren't being manned either due to COVID, so just pray you don't need to communicate with their customer service team.

Neil
Neil

Scumbags selling over retail

Taking advantage of shortages and hiking up prices. Disgusting behavior. Do not buy from them. They are simply rorting the system at the moment

Bad shipping

Bought 2k worth of items with insurance still didn't get express shipping wth are these people playing at?
Don't bother, i am tempted to get my items and send them back repurchase through amazon.

Sat
Sat

Fraudulent activity

I usually don't leave bad reviews, but this time it's important to warn other people. Stay away from them!!!

Ordered a product and after paying for it I realised that the image and the description were different.
Contacted them, worst support ever, no answers for days. I tried to mediate the situation with them, they didn't even answer. Every time I had to open a new ticket to get an answer.
Despite of the fact they says "Dispatch in 24 hrs" after a week not even answers.
Cancelled the order, got a refund.
Stay away from them!

Chris L.
Chris L.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst IT supplier of the year goes to

Terrible process and customer service! Extremely slow and user unfriendly, unbelievable!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

SHOPPING EXPRESS

ASUS laptop start up failures ( 3wks old). ... Upon seeking a fix to the problem was handballed to ASUS, with no intention from SHOPPING EXPRESS to assist further. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Dan
DanThe Mallee, VIC

Bought new parts for PC upgrade. All arrive timely, works beautifully, no dramas.

Trinketts
TrinkettsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refused to replace item. Issued refund then told us to rebuy item at $250 higher price.

SteveB
SteveBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price and quick delivery

I was on the hunt for an entry level graphics card for a new PC build. After checking all over the internet found Shopping Express to have the best price by far. I ordered an ASUS 1650 Super graphics card on Thursday night (17th Sept) and by COB Friday there was a tracking number and email from Australia Post stating it was at the Sydney Collection Centre. I received the card today (Tuesday 22nd) at my home in SEQ. I have had bad experiences with other computer vendors (I waited almost 8 weeks once for a monitor from a so called 'reputable' dealer) but am very happy to have found Shopping Express.....I will use again.

Alex little
Alex littleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, inability to cancel an order without hassle

I ordered a pc part via the ebay linked provider futu online. I realised within 5 minutes I had ordered the wrong variation and I sent a cancellation request, which was not responded to until after the item had been sent. I was told to decline on delivery. As a result, I declined to accept the item on delivery, which was then returned to the dispatch address. However, now I am told they cannot find the item, and never received it. Australia post records clearly show it has been delivered. If you need to return stuff, good luck.

slipscope8197
slipscope8197South Australia

I just wanted to cancel my order...