Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 3 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (19)

Fast service, with no problems

There are some negative reviews of Shopping Express on this page but I received fast service with no problems.
I bought a ASUS laptop. It came in an unopened ASUS box, it was exactly the model I ordered ( I checked using Settings), and was delivered to my home address in 2 working days. (They didn't have free shipping - but like a 'free lunch" there is no such thing as free shipping.)

JOHN D

JOHN D

Cheap prices when on sale

I regularly buy from Shopping Express.

They often have good specials and promotions.

Their prices are often equal to or less than MSY, especially during sales.

Also look out for their free shipping promotions.

I would recommend Shopping Express to anyone

JasonFE99

JasonFE99Syndey

Fantastic product Great service fast shipping, what more can you ask for!

I recently ordered a HP notebook on the recent sales, the unit arrived in 2 days and is set up and running fine so couldn't be happier.
the box was a little beaten up but the unit was inside and well packed with no signs of any damage
will for sure be using shopping express again!

Edward

EdwardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks!

Bought a printer through eBay two week before Xmas.

For some reason (the lazy and lack of intelligence) Australian Post refused to deliver and send a card for pick up. It took me more than 1 month to sought out with Auspost and the item was returned to

Within 24 hours after the item been returned, vendor refunded in full.

Nothing more need to say!

lovetoride

lovetorideCanberra

Excellent processing response

I wanted to order a router online so looked at the reviews for the businesses with the cheaper prices and bypassed a few of them. Saw the mixed reviews for Shopping Express but was impressed with the responses from the company to address problems encountered. Ordered the router Wednesday afternoon and it was delivered at 9am Friday in Canberra. And it wasn't even courier or express post.
Great price. Great processing.

Shane Powell

Shane PowellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent price, supper fast shipping!

I purchased a 28" UHD monitor through eBay from these guys. I was a little nervous as I read some bad reviews on this site, however all the recent feedback seemed positive. The price was $40 cheaper than anyone else and the shipping was free! I got all the automated emails from their system telling me the status so I knew exactly what was happening. I ordered it on a Tuesday night, it was shipped on a Wednesday afternoon and I had it on Thursday! I would recommend these guys, very happy.
Great price, fast shipping and good communications

jillian

jillianHervey bay

No issues at all

Have purchased two differnt laptops from this site and all have been brand new condition. Postage has been quick within four days of purchase (I live interstate in a regional area) and I have had great communication with the company. Company upgrade the last laptop at no additional cost even though the laptop was mistakenly advertised as a better product. I would definitely recommend this company to any one.
Great communication and easy to deal with

S.

S.Melbourne

Fast, efficient and absolutely painless transaction

Placed an order for an Asus LED/LCD monitor on 2nd April. Order was processed on the same morning and arrived at my interstate location on 4th April. Everthing's in perfect working order. Overall had a very good first experience with them and would order from them again when the need arises. (I admit i only saw some of the less than fantastic comments written here after I placed orders, but I'm glad I did not encounter any issues at all.)

Guy

GuyBrisbane

Shopping Express Review

I've read all of the comments about shopping express and how bad they are. I said mosewell give it a go I need something anyway, so I bought an Elgato game capture Device and the price, delivery, quality and the shipping amount of days were spot on. First the price was $40 cheaper then any other company which was great, the shipping took 3 days to get to my house, and the quality is brand new, no scratches sealed tight, and device which I love is running perfectly.

Nothing

MG1992

MG1992Brisbane

Well done

Ordered a one hour crazy deal (samsung galaxy tab 3 kids $149 with the $50 cash back down from $299). Received 3 days after payment. Not the first time I've bought from them (ordered through eBay before there website. Well done, service was excellent and I will be doing business again in the near future
Cheap, fast postage, great deals

Melissa

MelissaMelbourne, Victoria

Happy Customer

darrell.barrell

darrell.barrellCanberra

Quick, Easy & Cheaper = Excellent!

I bought a $1400 ASUS laptop that was $150 cheaper than anywhere else. It arrived within 5 working days as advertised. No problems, excellent!

I was a bit apprehensive before purchasing because of the negative reviews here but after reading more closely I could see that each was sorted by someone from ShoppingExpress (so they must take their customer support seriously).

pharma student

pharma studentNew South Wales

Very Happy

From ordering my Sony Vaio Duo 11 to Delivery...3 days!! Item arrived in perfect condition. The price was $400 cheaper than any where else. Couldn't be happier.
Keep in mind, people with an axe to grind are far more vocal than happy customers, so the star rating isnt as bad as it appears.
Speed of delivery, price

Excellent :).

Highly Competitive & Great Customer Service!

sugarteets

sugarteetsBermagui

Not A Problem

After doing a lot of shopping around searching for a computer with Windows 7, I purchased a laptop from Shopping Express and am very happy with my purchase. I saved a bundle and it was delivered within two days. I will definately shop with them again. I love my new laptop.
Fast delivery. Value for money.

busterburz

busterburzSouth East Queensland, QLD

worked for us

we bought a laptop from them. great price. no problem ordering. all delivered as per website said, ie only took a few business days. product worked fine. not sure what happend with the other poor reviews, but for us worked fine. cant complain, seems good to me, and would use again.
delivery on time, all smooth
waiting in some tech info on one of their pcs. but its not forthcoming and comms by email could be better. might be manufactuers fault for not providing tech data, but still the company could let me know. i seemd to have fallen off their radar !

Fantastic! Better then expected

I ordered a Samsung 830 512GB SSD on Monday last week revived the unit in 2 days!
Set it all up works fine fantastic service speedy delivery will not to much more I could ask for after reading some of the bad reviews I'd suspect it is very rare I will 100 percent use these guys again!
Delivery time, and packing

Jeremy C.

Jeremy C.Canberra

Pleasantly surprised

Col on-line

Col on-lineAU

Great result

I have seen some negative reviews here but my experience was terrific. Ordered a laptop very early on Wed am and it was delivered Friday am at the lowest price I've found anywhere for that particular model.

Great service, proper professional invoice and item delivered exactly as advertised. I have had very bad experiences before with other on-line IT companies (Penta group) so perhaps those who are unhappy were really unlucky cos I've found this to be one of the best I've used.
Quick delivery, Best price, great service

RJ15

RJ15Illawarra, NSW

Terrific service- will use again!

I purchase a HP Touchscreen AIO desktop computer online on 28 January (pubic holiday) and it was delivered as described on 1 February!! I found the website easy to navigate, the checkout experience was smooth and there was a good selection of product in the area I wanted to purchase.
Excellent price & service. I won't hesitate to purchase through Shopping Express again.
Cost effective, prompt delivery, easy to use website with lots of choice.

Anwar A.

Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010

traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel

Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives