Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 4 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (36)

Dan B

Dan B

Great Service, Great Quality fast shipping!

These guys were great to work with, I've order up to $1000 worth of stuff with them and the service was superb, the quality of the products are as of expected and it arrived safely and moderately fast!!! A+

Andy

AndyPerth, WA

False Sales

On more than one occasion I have bought an item and a week later they refunded my money with no explanation.

Incompetent with inaccurate information on their own stock

I spent a few weeks making sure I had the right parts for my order, (especially the BIOS being upgraded to be compatible with CPU) Customer service reassure it's updated, when I receive the order the motherboard is still on the release F1 Bios, and it's nearly bricked. Didn't acknowledge they screwed up.

Ethan. P

Ethan. PHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product and service

Stop using Fastway!

Shopping Express is a good site/store, I bought what I wanted easily, website is easy to use and love your cheap prices. Would be a 5 star review but I Gave 1 star because they use a crappy postal service. Fastway is a joke, please switch to Aus post. Fastway advertises "am pick to pm delivery" in Sydney. My parcel was picked up within the same day, but according to their online tracking it was delivered between 3 Sydney depots over 3 days. So, I was forced to call them on the fourth day and they finally put in a request for urgent delivery. I ordered the same PC piece from PC case gear and it came from Melbourne faster than my delivery with Fastway.

Banjo Pete

Banjo Petecanberra

Good Price and Product BUT!!

The product and price were great; however, after the abysmal service from their FASTWAY courier - 8 days delay from consignment in Sydney to attempted delivery in Canberra - I would buy elsewhere in future.

Thieves.

Totally agree that they are incompetent, not to mention blatant thieves. They will steal 15% off you if you want to return an item. 15%. For what. Illegal and immoral. They should be put out of business immediately.

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good prices but everything else lacking

Good prices but it ends there really.
Sensitive products shipped loose in a box banging around - why not 50 cents of bubble wrap?
Emails ignored even when trying to do a bulk order of something (doesn't give me confidence if anything went wrong).

Kopfz

KopfzBrisbane

Prices are great. Slow to ship, and use Australia's worse courier service

Just Read My Review

John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Fast delivery, initially was sceptical because of other reviews

Bought PC parts worth $900 from Shopping Express, sent it within 3 days but that's due to Anzac Day happening in that period. They did use Fastway and arrived the day after (I live 3 hours from Sydney) but no one was home so they took it back to their Newcastle warehouse (don't know why they wouldn't drop it at the local post office). Luckily they have a redeliver service and got it on Monday. Shopping express is cheap and their delivery service is fast if you live somewhat near Sydney, let's see how they hold up if I have to return a product or something.

I'd have to include that the pc case box had a bit of damage in it but the case itself was fine. Although both boxes were placed on the side of the front door carefully.

Jaiden G

Jaiden GSydney

Firstly Unsure after reading reviews, but overall good experience.

I ordered all parts for a PC build and all parts arrived in the next five days with no hassle. After a few months my Hard Drive began to fail so I had it replaced under warranty. Customer support responded quickly and after I confirmed the Serial Number, I had it replaced in the next two weeks.
I would shop again at this business and I was surprised to have such a good experience despite the negative reviews.

Yes I am a real customer...

Ryzen5

Ryzen5Brisbane

Slow to ship.

Ordered parts totaling $1250 late Sunday. All items were shown as being in stock and stated that they would ship in 24 hours. My order shipped on Thursday after emailing them the day before asking what was going on.

+1 star for being cheap.

Let's see how long it takes for Fastway to deliver (even though the delivery method selected was "Auspost, courier", very ambiguous)?

Gavin P

Gavin PMelbourne

Unlike other people’s experiences

I bought 5 PC parts totalling $400. The parts were shipped the next day (unlike other people) except they used Fastway Couriers which I know from past experiences are TERRIBLE.

Very slow service

Takes a long time to receive an order. They appear to be very slow in processing an order. It would seem around
2 days before it leaves their premises.

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Nightmare to deal with, Do not touch!

Bought a brand new phone with them, had no reception, took five months couldn't fix it. I was then issued a refurbished unit as replacement in accordance with their "Company Policy". Don't risk it!!!! Just don't!

Nic

NicSydney

Hopeless.

SSD Hard drive was dead on arrival. Said I have to wait 2 weeks so they can check if it's faulty. No follow up. No response to calls. Useless.

Jon

JonPerth

No problems

I ordered a motherboard from them because its price was good.

I got what I ordered in fairly good time.

James

JamesBrisbane

Don't trust them or their couriers!

Not only does it take 2 weeks for you to get something that is meant to come within 5 days (I ordered on a weekend so they had 10 working days to process and deliver) but the company they ship with left my box of computer parts on my front door even though it says signature required.
I would not recommend to anyone. Go local or to other companies as paying a little more is worth getting sooner and making sure it doesn't get taken or destroyed while sitting on your front step.

Craig

CraigSydney

Thieves

Do not trust this company. If you ever have to return a product, they will take 15% of your refund without warning. This could amount to a large sum of money. It is a scam. It is illegal and it is totally immoral.
They will only accept returns by mail. Obviously, so that they don't have to personally take responsibility for their blatant theft.
I will never use Shopping Express again.

Anwar A.

traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel

Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives