Shopping Express

Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (14)

Failed refund

Failed refundSydney Surrounds, NSW

Failure to provide promised refund

Returned a product to them. They said they'd check it out and if truly faulty would refund the product cost and postage. Took a long while to get product refund, and then over a month for them to respond on the postage cost refund. They said ok, and that the refund was booked to be processed. But over a week later, it's still not through and again they're not responding to emails. NEVER do business with this mob again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Tony

TonyNew South Wales

Never again

Over a week before shipped, brand new (?) Hard drive failed within 3 months. Only went with them because it was cheaper

Neil

Neil

Scumbags selling over retail

Taking advantage of shortages and hiking up prices. Disgusting behavior. Do not buy from them. They are simply rorting the system at the moment

Bad shipping

Bought 2k worth of items with insurance still didn't get express shipping wth are these people playing at?
Don't bother, i am tempted to get my items and send them back repurchase through amazon.

Sat

Sat

Fraudulent activity

I usually don't leave bad reviews, but this time it's important to warn other people. Stay away from them!!!

Ordered a product and after paying for it I realised that the image and the description were different.
Contacted them, worst support ever, no answers for days. I tried to mediate the situation with them, they didn't even answer. Every time I had to open a new ticket to get an answer.
Despite of the fact they says "Dispatch in 24 hrs" after a week not even answers.
Cancelled the order, got a refund.
Stay away from them!

Chris L.

Chris L.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst IT supplier of the year goes to

Terrible process and customer service! Extremely slow and user unfriendly, unbelievable!

SHOPPING EXPRESS

ASUS laptop start up failures ( 3wks old). ... Upon seeking a fix to the problem was handballed to ASUS, with no intention from SHOPPING EXPRESS to assist further. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Trinketts

TrinkettsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refused to replace item. Issued refund then told us to rebuy item at $250 higher price.

slipscope8197

slipscope8197South Australia

I just wanted to cancel my order...

Jamie

JamieGold Coast

incomplete product provided and will only offer a return if I pay for postage

Johan Gules

Johan GulesSydney, NSW

Very rude customer service including after sales and warranty

Praying for not having any kind of issue after purchasing from them or your nightmare would start. I don't really want to repeat how friendy or rude their staff is, Just remeber there would be a reason that they have such a low price

Vvv

VvvSydney, NSW

Delivered Broken ASUS Vivobook Laptop X509JA-EJ159R

Purchased the brand new Asus Vivobook X509A-E159R. Opened the unit and was unable to use as screen was showing random picture. Contacted the team and nightmare getting them response from them. Someone got back to me [name removed] from support and I provided all the details requested but having so much difficulty getting them either give me refund or replace the unit. I am lost what are my options to get them to do the fair thing. One unhappy & sad shoppingexpress buyer

Very poor after sales service

Shipped an item that was dead on arrival and now two weeks later have not shipped a replacement. Have had multiple emails asking them to send the ROA and took a long time to even get that.

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cost me $200- to shop through Shopping Express

Purchased an ASUS ZenBook laptop which carried a $200 cash back offer. This was a critical component of the decision to purchase.
Told to wait a week or two for the calim information to be provided.
Followed up via e mail with Shopping Express within two weeks - no response.
Followed up again and was told the promotion had finished - and now nobody wants to know.
Trust is a critical part of any decision to purchase online - and my trust in Shopping Express has been destroyed.
A warning to all potential and current customers of Shopping Express.

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Terrible and can't go back

Been waiting over 3 weeks since paying for my purchase. Now I check up on the order and it has been cancelled with no email, no contact, no refund. This is not good. Now I've started searching for reviews and see this company is notorious.

I had spent > $1000 on computer parts. Pretty concerned at this point

Brian G

Brian GIllawarra, NSW

Keep Away

I purchased two 12TB hard drives through Shopping Express as they had advertised a free SSD if you purchased two hard drives between certain dates. I received my hard drives, however, they had post dated the invoice making me ineligible for the free SSD. Numerous emails and even sent them a copy of my bank statement showing the date of purchase but they refuse to supply what they advertised. I will never deal with them again.

Atrocious Customer Service

Abbas

AbbasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst place to ever go shopping online for Computer parts

Guys, Spoiler Alert on shoppingexpress.com.au. One of the worst online shopping stores for Computer spares i have worked with. I have had an SSD fail on my SkullNUC - which is under warranty. They keep passing the buck around between reps and never provide a response. Send them emails on mail@shoppingexpress.com.au and they claim they never receive our emails. Ask to escalate and they have no other email - just one email which is mail@shoppingexpress.com.au
Absolute disaster working with these guys. I would not recommend them and would advice anyone shopping online for computer or gaming parts to stay clear/away from these guys.

Ken K.

Ken K.Perth, WA

sent the money via credit card now denighs it

watch out you do not get stung this guy trades under many titles. purchased APC UPS from him have the bank receipt he says no no money so no goods.

Anwar A.

traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel

Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives