Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (27)

slipscope8197
slipscope8197South Australia

I just wanted to cancel my order...

Jamie
JamieGold Coast

incomplete product provided and will only offer a return if I pay for postage

Johan Gules
Johan GulesSydney, NSW

Very rude customer service including after sales and warranty

Praying for not having any kind of issue after purchasing from them or your nightmare would start. I don't really want to repeat how friendy or rude their staff is, Just remeber there would be a reason that they have such a low price

Vvv
VvvSydney, NSW

Delivered Broken ASUS Vivobook Laptop X509JA-EJ159R

Purchased the brand new Asus Vivobook X509A-E159R. Opened the unit and was unable to use as screen was showing random picture. Contacted the team and nightmare getting them response from them. Someone got back to me [name removed] from support and I provided all the details requested but having so much difficulty getting them either give me refund or replace the unit. I am lost what are my options to get them to do the fair thing. One unhappy & sad shoppingexpress buyer

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Very poor after sales service

Shipped an item that was dead on arrival and now two weeks later have not shipped a replacement. Have had multiple emails asking them to send the ROA and took a long time to even get that.

Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cost me $200- to shop through Shopping Express

Purchased an ASUS ZenBook laptop which carried a $200 cash back offer. This was a critical component of the decision to purchase.
Told to wait a week or two for the calim information to be provided.
Followed up via e mail with Shopping Express within two weeks - no response.
Followed up again and was told the promotion had finished - and now nobody wants to know.
Trust is a critical part of any decision to purchase online - and my trust in Shopping Express has been destroyed.
A warning to all potential and current customers of Shopping Express.

Terrible and can't go back

Been waiting over 3 weeks since paying for my purchase. Now I check up on the order and it has been cancelled with no email, no contact, no refund. This is not good. Now I've started searching for reviews and see this company is notorious.

I had spent > $1000 on computer parts. Pretty concerned at this point

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Brian G
Brian GIllawarra, NSW

Keep Away

I purchased two 12TB hard drives through Shopping Express as they had advertised a free SSD if you purchased two hard drives between certain dates. I received my hard drives, however, they had post dated the invoice making me ineligible for the free SSD. Numerous emails and even sent them a copy of my bank statement showing the date of purchase but they refuse to supply what they advertised. I will never deal with them again.

Doccortex
DoccortexSydney, NSW

The Customer is Always Wrong

What started as a good purchase turned bad. I purchased a laptop, and the bonus was a USB security key.

I advised them I had received the laptop, but not the key. I searched the box 3-4 times, my wife verified the key was not present.

They then said a stocktake showed that it was sent.

So who is right ? I certainly don't have the item, which was supposedly in the box.

As it was a bonus, I am not particularly concerned, however, it does make me feel that if this had been a major and very expensive item, where would I stand.

All in all, 2/5

Atrocious Customer Service

Abbas
AbbasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst place to ever go shopping online for Computer parts

Guys, Spoiler Alert on shoppingexpress.com.au. One of the worst online shopping stores for Computer spares i have worked with. I have had an SSD fail on my SkullNUC - which is under warranty. They keep passing the buck around between reps and never provide a response. Send them emails on mail@shoppingexpress.com.au and they claim they never receive our emails. Ask to escalate and they have no other email - just one email which is mail@shoppingexpress.com.au
Absolute disaster working with these guys. I would not recommend them and would advice anyone shopping online for computer or gaming parts to stay clear/away from these guys.

Ken K.
Ken K.Perth, WA

sent the money via credit card now denighs it

watch out you do not get stung this guy trades under many titles. purchased APC UPS from him have the bank receipt he says no no money so no goods.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Zafer Azad
Zafer AzadSydney, NSW

misleading advertising/terrible customer service/Horrible company

Horrible company/customer service

Bought a misting fan from these guys a while back it stopped working after about a month.
They said at first yes we will send you a new one just discard of the old one.... Well I did and then a week after I did they said they needed it returned to be able to replace it.
Needless to say it was already gone. Even with the proof of the email saying dispose of it they refused to do anything.

Deleted account and moving on.

Crap Customer Service

Our item was faulty but they refuse to refund our postage cost; if the item is faulty we should get a full refund of our costs. More reputable retailers around.

Bon J.
Bon J.Sydney, NSW

Customer service useless

Wont ever reply and help with a problem i have, they just said to me to stop replying as i was not going to receive any refund. Waste of time

Unhappy In Sydney
Unhappy In SydneySydney, NSW

Lousy customer support

I made the mistake of buying a computer part from them. It did not work, and they did everything possible to make it difficult for me to return it and get a refund. After a couple of weeks of wasted time I simply gave up and let them keep the money.

William Chhour
William Chhour

Terrible customer support!

So i ordered 6 computer parts and i paid for auspost shipping i got fastway somehow
my ram i ordered was out of stock do they delayed the dispatch by 1 WEEK! without warning me
they only told me when i contacted them.
However i did get all my parts in working condition and i didn't pay much for the parts as well! cheap parts
cheap service...

Torbvvv
TorbvvvBunbury

Unorganized and unprofessional

After spending $500 on their website and various amounts of other websites, this one in particular didn’t send any email notification about my order and what state it was in. I then emailed them about the issue asking for details about my order and they didn’t respond so I decided to call them only to find out that one of the sellers was on vacation, which I am fine with but at least they should email me about the current state. Prices are good but lack in notifying

Darren
DarrenGold Coast

Very Disappointing

Ordered and paid for a gaming screen on 18 Oct and its now 17th Dec. Fast Ways the couriers have not delivered and Shopping Express have not returned any of my calls. Not likely to use this ever again. someone is dodgy somewhere along the supply chain. Next time I'll pay more and collect it myself. Asked for immediate delivery and even then no assurances.

Je Again
Je AgainSydney

False stock

Ordered an almost complete system built around a specific Vega 56 card. Emailed them after a few days to check on the order and they said they were waiting on just the case. After a few more days of waiting, I called and found out the Vega wasn't in stock and they don't know when they'll get more stock from the supplier. They did offer another Vega 56 they had in stock (which is inferior and with a blower) so I cancelled the whole order.
Not great at all in updating me, wasted more than a week.

Andy
AndyPerth, WA

False Sales

On more than one occasion I have bought an item and a week later they refunded my money with no explanation.

Incompetent with inaccurate information on their own stock

I spent a few weeks making sure I had the right parts for my order, (especially the BIOS being upgraded to be compatible with CPU) Customer service reassure it's updated, when I receive the order the motherboard is still on the release F1 Bios, and it's nearly bricked. Didn't acknowledge they screwed up.

Stop using Fastway!

Shopping Express is a good site/store, I bought what I wanted easily, website is easy to use and love your cheap prices. Would be a 5 star review but I Gave 1 star because they use a crappy postal service. Fastway is a joke, please switch to Aus post. Fastway advertises "am pick to pm delivery" in Sydney. My parcel was picked up within the same day, but according to their online tracking it was delivered between 3 Sydney depots over 3 days. So, I was forced to call them on the fourth day and they finally put in a request for urgent delivery. I ordered the same PC piece from PC case gear and it came from Melbourne faster than my delivery with Fastway.

Banjo Pete
Banjo Petecanberra

Good Price and Product BUT!!

The product and price were great; however, after the abysmal service from their FASTWAY courier - 8 days delay from consignment in Sydney to attempted delivery in Canberra - I would buy elsewhere in future.