Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (27)

Consumer555
Consumer555Sydney, NSW

No communication. No stock.

I ordered a Dyson vacuum cleaner for what was a good price. Paid up in full and then sat and waited for a week and half. Heard nothing during that time. Then a refund turns up. No explanation. No communications, nothing.
It's not so much that they did not have stock of what they said they could sell me but the fact that they never spoke to me at all.

Terrible service, can't do their jobs at all

GussA
GussAPerth, WA

Order not dispatched within 24 hours!

Ordered a SSD for which the product description claims "Dispatch from warehouse in 24 hours".
PayPal payment processed immediately, but after business 3 days still no sounds if the order has been dispatched. Don't be fooled by these claims.

Annie
AnniePerth, WA

Bad Choices Of Shopping Online

Merchants like HUGE BEST LTD from CHINA Who advertise items like DashCams and don't supply you
Directly, involve other Merchants like SALEs@JEWELRY-DIY.COM and other, send something that you didn't order, after waiting 4 weeks. The DashCam I ordered had GPS and DUAL LENSES..
The one I received NO GPS and a SINGLE LENSE and was totally different from what I had ordered. It is also amazing how delivery times vary, from one week to four weeks once you have paid your money.
BUYERS BEWARE....

Non existent tech support

Problem with the mouse, I bought from them. They still haven't reply to my tech support help request. Had to go through manufacturer for help. Lost the DOA period due to their slowness or negligence.

David
David

Poor Customer Service

NB the Nasty Bigot
NB the Nasty BigotAdelaide

Massive Discounts! Hurry Ends Quick! Oh wait...

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Lam
LamMelbourne

Double charged on an order. Took ages to refund. NOT A SINGLE APOLOGY

Snehal
SnehalSouth Australia

EPIC hour cheating

During epic hour on 28/03/16 between 10-11pm, they advertised WD 2TB portable hard drive for $109. I ordered one on 10:33pm and authorised payment through paypal. They didn't accept the order until 11:00:30pm and charged me $128. Since then I contacted them thrice on the phone and they agreed to pay refund but still didn't receive money. I think these guys are nothing else but cheap online retailers who got no ethics.

Steve
SteveCoffs Harbour

Quick to get your money

A month ago I paid by direct deposit after receiving invoice - nothing since. Have made two, same, enquiries without a response.

I was contacted the day after this review said they had no record of payment. Upon checking details I had sent direct payment to the wrong account number. I advised them of my effor and ate a big helping of humble pie.

Please don't buy anything from them!

I have purchased a laptop through eBay. It took 2 weeks to be delivered to me then 7 DAYS later the laptop died. After getting DOA claim number from ASUS, I sent them back to the company as they promised to send a new laptop. I understand it is not their fault that laptop was faulty but I had to email them to ask what was happening and it took them almost 4 weeks for them to tell me that laptop is out of stock. I was really disappointed at their low communication standard and slow postage. Please think twice before purchasing from here.

scammer68
scammer68Sydney, NSW

The promised FREE SHIPPING did not happen

I bought my first item from Shopping Express, a Micro SD card. Over Xmas there was a promo offering free shipping. When I checked out the shipping cost wasn't set to $0. I went through with the transaction, given there was no one in their office until 11/01/16, then emailed them, thinking they could refund that portion. Waited weeks for a response, then was told they won't refund the shipping cost - you can only get a store credit. I did get the product in a reasonable timeframe but won't use them again.

Do Not Buy From These Guys, Selling Things They Don't Have In Stock

It's been 2 weeks since I ordered and nothing has been sent. I rang them and they said they don't have any stock on my items and that I'd have to wait another 2 weeks to get the items. I said well this is pathetic. They offered me a $5 discount which I said jam it. Worst experience I've ever had.

Dugga
DuggaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware - this is a dodgy business

nxboy
nxboy

Terrible service

I bought a laptop on ebay and after 12 days of chasing it I raised a dispute and was refunded my money all the time having no explanation as to why this large and according to their blurb fantastic company did not fulfil their end of the bargain. Very poor customer service and communication. BEWARE.

Lol tryna jip the voting system with fake 5 stars too

Bought a product clearly fake/faulty.
And they still trying to delay so I can waste time and hopefully forget about it while at the same time not write a bad review because they want to seem like they helping.
They know theres a big history on fake miro sd cards, but they are still trying to hide it.
telling me i need to prove to them it doesn't work. are you serious? That's THEIR JOB.
Consumers buy to work. not test and re-test 3 different ways. This isn't a service company. it's retail company.
Give refunds back and stop trying to be dodgy Chinese companies in our Australia.

Nancy
NancyMelbourne

STAY AWAY from this company!

I bought a Elgato just under one year ago when the item packed up from the usb connection. There was only a few days left for this item to be fixed before the warranty expired. However the person decided to take the doggy easy way out by hand balling me to Elgato company, who in return told me that it wasn't their job and that Shopping Express should be honoring the warranty in the first place because i bought it from them. In the end the warranty expired, i was hand balled all over the placed and Shopping Express made sure i couldn't contact them there via eBay, so i decided to let the world know instead! Stay away from these predators!

Glenn-w
Glenn-wEast Bendigo

Shopping Express Bad Service and liars

Pete G
Pete GMelbourne

Shopping Express lack of Warranty

This mob wont reply to emails if the product requires return under warranty. Bit late now to come on this site for a review, I whish I had done it before wasting $94 on a product that lasted only 2 months. Avoid Shopping Express at all costs!

Chris O:C
Chris O:CAdealaide

Does not answer any emails regarding a warranty claim

I bought 2 Iphone 5 from this company and the delivery was on time, but both phones had chargers that do not work the chargers were marked Engineering sample not for sale and one phone has issues with the sleep wake button.
I have been emailing them for the last week but no answer so far.
They claim an Australian presence but I believe they work out of Hong Kong so i don't think I will have any success.
the best thing to do is avoid this company at all costs

Duncs
DuncsWA, 6026

Great Product with a Defect - Slow Warranty Process - If Any

57Bundy
57BundyLavington

Forget warranty claims!!

I bought a Asus screen and a Microsoft keyboard. The screen was good but the keyboard was a lemon. It rattled when I typed and wouldn't sit flat on the desk. When I wanted to return it they tried to ping me a 15% surcharge because the packaging was opened. Hello! how do you find out the product is faulty without opening the packaging?? In the end I just chucked it out and bought one locally.

Never believe their discounted prices or how much you can save

Never believe their discounted prices or how much you can save
Received my item in the morning and was emailed newsletter with my item cheaper $50 than I bought before lunch time and asked for price match to get the refund by few tickets but replied very slowly and advised they can offer store credit but never did give it.

sydboyz
sydboyzSydney

avoid buying

Bought an item, never arrived and didn't response. Customer service is close to non existence. Until you raised dispute with paypal, they returned the money.

Max W
Max Wsydney

Super long postage time...

I used them twice. Once was for a LCD monitor, it took them 10 days to dispatch the item after received my payment. Another time was me buying a hard drive, and it took 3 weeks before they even dispatch the item after they have received payment.