Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (24)

Worse customer service ever

Never sent the product, didn't say why, took weeks to reply to emails about it, refuses to communicate. Terrible company, avoid at all costs.

Order

5 days gone by still haven't sent the product, I've tried getting in contact but have heard nothing back terrible customer service.

Yang
YangSydney, NSW

Clarify which courier they will use to ship your order

Bought a 1080 ti GPU (paid almost $1,300) on the 12th of AUG 2017. Unfortunately, they used Fastway Couriers. I've had very horrible experiences with them before and a quick Google search will show you how terrible they are - cannot contact the driver, tracking shows false information, drivers don't actually attempt to deliver, etc.

Bought a $90 pair of head phones on the 14th AUG 2017. Received it today because they used AusPost.

So for an item worth almost $1,300, they use a courier that is now for not delivering, yet for an item <$100 a reputable company is used..

Alistair Cross
Alistair Cross

Order was never shipped, so I ended up cancelling.

RONMAN
RONMAN

Waiting on product to arrive....now told not in stock

Promising a 3-6 day delivery I was expecting my order to arrive by the 7th day and then receive an email to say sorry we don't have that item in stock anymore we'll send you a refund, not idea on an ETA for stock supplies or any offer to swap it for something else just a straight refund, see you later.

Terrible customer service.

Not happy Jan
Not happy JanPerth

No communication, no order fulfillment, but happy to take the money

Parts to build a PC were ordered and fully paid for on a Sunday evening. All parts were shown as in stock so expected picking and shipping the Monday/Tuesday..

The order status still shows as requiring picking Friday lunchtime.

No communication about status, no reply to 2 emails requesting information, a help portal that can't be used to track issues as the store log on details don't work and there's no way to register for the task tracking.

Seeking a refund now through PayPal, but in the meantime no parts and they have my money.

Will never go near this business again.

Awful. Terrible customer support.

Bought a GPU in December and it was fault, so I enquired​ for my valid refund, and got it shipped. It's now in April, and they keep saying to wait until next week. Extremely disappointed.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
rob
robmelbourne

Don't buy unless you want to lose money and go through hell

Lies and deceit!
Faulty item sent, claimed for refund, takes two month and will still not authorise.
Not worth it.

Futu Online ( Shopping Express)

Purchased a laptop off these guys and it was a DOA, They have no idea how to handle a DOA from Asus and just straight out give you the wrong information. Been told I will have to wait 3 weeks to get a refund.
Do not buy off these guys, go to a trusted seller

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Delivery took one month for common computer parts

Do not buy from shopping express. The price may be OK but if you have a problem they will make absolutely no attempt remedy the situation. There is no customer service as such and no communication. The parts I bought were sent by train from Sydney to Perth and took 1 month. The total weight was approx 1 kg.

dishonest

Beware they don't provide tracking number.
Placed an order 3 weeks ago,told me was dispatched on 28/11.
Obviously they didn't. Asking for the tracking number but no response.

NormanPerth

Would not buy from again

Attracted by best combination of price and delivery. However, by way of a quick timeline:
- 21 November, ordered online the item which was advertised as available for shipping in 24 hours.
- 25 November, received notification that the item was despatched
- 03 December, courier tracking shows the parcel in Perth and a status of “Onboard - your parcel is ready for delivery.”
- 07 December, message sent to customer services
- 09 December, message sent to courier
- 12 December, item still not received and no response from customer service or from courier.
Extremely disappointed! Mistakes, errors or accidental damage can happen but no feedback is not acceptable.

Consumer555
Consumer555Sydney, NSW

No communication. No stock.

I ordered a Dyson vacuum cleaner for what was a good price. Paid up in full and then sat and waited for a week and half. Heard nothing during that time. Then a refund turns up. No explanation. No communications, nothing.
It's not so much that they did not have stock of what they said they could sell me but the fact that they never spoke to me at all.

Terrible service, can't do their jobs at all

GussA
GussAPerth, WA

Order not dispatched within 24 hours!

Ordered a SSD for which the product description claims "Dispatch from warehouse in 24 hours".
PayPal payment processed immediately, but after business 3 days still no sounds if the order has been dispatched. Don't be fooled by these claims.

Annie
AnniePerth, WA

Bad Choices Of Shopping Online

Merchants like HUGE BEST LTD from CHINA Who advertise items like DashCams and don't supply you
Directly, involve other Merchants like SALEs@JEWELRY-DIY.COM and other, send something that you didn't order, after waiting 4 weeks. The DashCam I ordered had GPS and DUAL LENSES..
The one I received NO GPS and a SINGLE LENSE and was totally different from what I had ordered. It is also amazing how delivery times vary, from one week to four weeks once you have paid your money.
BUYERS BEWARE....

Non existent tech support

Problem with the mouse, I bought from them. They still haven't reply to my tech support help request. Had to go through manufacturer for help. Lost the DOA period due to their slowness or negligence.

David
David

Poor Customer Service

NB the Nasty Bigot
NB the Nasty BigotAdelaide

Massive Discounts! Hurry Ends Quick! Oh wait...

Lam
LamMelbourne

Double charged on an order. Took ages to refund. NOT A SINGLE APOLOGY

Snehal
SnehalSouth Australia

EPIC hour cheating

During epic hour on 28/03/16 between 10-11pm, they advertised WD 2TB portable hard drive for $109. I ordered one on 10:33pm and authorised payment through paypal. They didn't accept the order until 11:00:30pm and charged me $128. Since then I contacted them thrice on the phone and they agreed to pay refund but still didn't receive money. I think these guys are nothing else but cheap online retailers who got no ethics.

Steve
SteveCoffs Harbour

Quick to get your money

A month ago I paid by direct deposit after receiving invoice - nothing since. Have made two, same, enquiries without a response.

I was contacted the day after this review said they had no record of payment. Upon checking details I had sent direct payment to the wrong account number. I advised them of my effor and ate a big helping of humble pie.

Please don't buy anything from them!

I have purchased a laptop through eBay. It took 2 weeks to be delivered to me then 7 DAYS later the laptop died. After getting DOA claim number from ASUS, I sent them back to the company as they promised to send a new laptop. I understand it is not their fault that laptop was faulty but I had to email them to ask what was happening and it took them almost 4 weeks for them to tell me that laptop is out of stock. I was really disappointed at their low communication standard and slow postage. Please think twice before purchasing from here.

Do Not Buy From These Guys, Selling Things They Don't Have In Stock

It's been 2 weeks since I ordered and nothing has been sent. I rang them and they said they don't have any stock on my items and that I'd have to wait another 2 weeks to get the items. I said well this is pathetic. They offered me a $5 discount which I said jam it. Worst experience I've ever had.

Dugga
DuggaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware - this is a dodgy business