Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (22)

Nancy
NancyMelbourne

STAY AWAY from this company!

I bought a Elgato just under one year ago when the item packed up from the usb connection. There was only a few days left for this item to be fixed before the warranty expired. However the person decided to take the doggy easy way out by hand balling me to Elgato company, who in return told me that it wasn't their job and that Shopping Express should be honoring the warranty in the first place because i bought it from them. In the end the warranty expired, i was hand balled all over the placed and Shopping Express made sure i couldn't contact them there via eBay, so i decided to let the world know instead! Stay away from these predators!

Glenn-w
Glenn-wEast Bendigo

Shopping Express Bad Service and liars

Pete G
Pete GMelbourne

Shopping Express lack of Warranty

This mob wont reply to emails if the product requires return under warranty. Bit late now to come on this site for a review, I whish I had done it before wasting $94 on a product that lasted only 2 months. Avoid Shopping Express at all costs!

Chris O:C
Chris O:CAdealaide

Does not answer any emails regarding a warranty claim

I bought 2 Iphone 5 from this company and the delivery was on time, but both phones had chargers that do not work the chargers were marked Engineering sample not for sale and one phone has issues with the sleep wake button.
I have been emailing them for the last week but no answer so far.
They claim an Australian presence but I believe they work out of Hong Kong so i don't think I will have any success.
the best thing to do is avoid this company at all costs

57Bundy
57BundyLavington

Forget warranty claims!!

I bought a Asus screen and a Microsoft keyboard. The screen was good but the keyboard was a lemon. It rattled when I typed and wouldn't sit flat on the desk. When I wanted to return it they tried to ping me a 15% surcharge because the packaging was opened. Hello! how do you find out the product is faulty without opening the packaging?? In the end I just chucked it out and bought one locally.

Never believe their discounted prices or how much you can save

Never believe their discounted prices or how much you can save
Received my item in the morning and was emailed newsletter with my item cheaper $50 than I bought before lunch time and asked for price match to get the refund by few tickets but replied very slowly and advised they can offer store credit but never did give it.

sydboyz
sydboyzSydney

avoid buying

Bought an item, never arrived and didn't response. Customer service is close to non existence. Until you raised dispute with paypal, they returned the money.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Max W
Max Wsydney

Super long postage time...

I used them twice. Once was for a LCD monitor, it took them 10 days to dispatch the item after received my payment. Another time was me buying a hard drive, and it took 3 weeks before they even dispatch the item after they have received payment.

madshopper256
madshopper256Sydney, Australia

50/50 chance

Jared Wilson
Jared WilsonBrisbane, Queensland

Was Perfect but now my faith is dwindling

clod
clodLawson

Another dodgy computer parts seller

Philphy
PhilphyBrisbane

Took a week just to process my order

I bought some items that I could have bought locally when hope but as I work away a lot I thought I would order in plenty of time to receive them or pick the items up from a failed delivery at the post office next time I was R&R. After just over a week I finally received a tracking notice that they had shipped and now I'm back on-site at and the good are going to be delivered today which is no good and they will have to wait for my next R&R for me to pick them up - won't be using these lot again.....express shopping my bottom!

Terri34AU

Change the courier or I will never buy from you again

Terri34

Thanks. Got your email and already dealt with. I replied and hopefully things will be sorted out.

DanielGippsland, VIC

Terrible service

Very fast postage but the item was dead on arrival. Raised complaint with Shopping express. They tried to tell me to contact the manufacturer (against consumer protection laws). Ended up taking 4 emails and over 1 week for shopping express to even agree to me sending the faulty item back. They have also ignored many questions in my emails, and have tried to go against consumer protection laws several times (telling me to contact manufacturer instead of them, and also trying to threaten me with taking extra time to determine a fault if i do not follow their process of contacting the manufacturer)
Fast delivery
Faulty product, terrible (and possibly illegal) customer service

Daniel

Should have mentioned. The product was an Intel NUC.
I have posted the item back and will now wait to see what happens.
I was only given the return details after threatening to go to ACCC.

BeccamamaMelbourne

Terrible customer service - don't ever use Shopping Express!

I ordered a printer from the Shopping Express through ebay. They send me a defective product that never worked. Trying to exchange or get a refund on the product has been an absolute nightmare - they've dragged their feet and I'm still waiting for a refund a month later. Really awful experience!

Beccamama

Certainly - I was promised a refund over a week ago. The order ID is N00179260.

Zoenolmelbourne

BS stories and never delivered my computer.

Do not trust this store, they never posted my item and were full of stories as why they didn't. Total BS, you have been warned! Terrible communication. I am so sorry I didn't read this forum before my purchase, I will never go near this place again, again you have been warned.

Terrible communication

Just refund my money!!

Do not buy from them

Bought a nas from shopping express which was doa. Took 6 weeks to return to them, then another 4 weeks to get a replacement which them was sent to the wrong adress, in the end i was given a refund.

But, hang on...Not the full refund, only the cost of goods no shipping as they go through a courier and they cannot refund those costs!!!...

Spoke to consumer affairs and they said there is no law safe guarding shipping cost return..Total joke..

This company is a fraud and a pain to deal with. Stay away at all costs...Go to msy instead.

Shipping delays, refund not available in full.

I purchased goods from this website

Don't bother ordering, unless you like waiting a month and need more angst in your life

This company has no customer service, does not meet any of it's delivery or response times, doesn't reply to emails and their phone will not be answered. I ordered on 26th Dec items that were in stock and should have been dispatched in 3-5 working days. What a joke!! They finally contacted me on the 17th Jan, surprise, surprise, this was 2 days after I lodged a dispute with Paypal. Forget Shopping Express and use a company that values it's customers and delivers on it's promises. I will never use them again.

Terrible service, long delays in dispatch, near impossible to contact

Total bad company

Since purchasing items they have not arrived 2 weeks later still showing pick (their noses I guess) will not answer emails no phone No. money taken. This company is so bad anyone who deals with them is losing their money don't buy from them. Pay Pal is also hopeless in doing anything about it they just pay out your money and you get no help from them either as they have your money as well. How can you describe this company they are so bad.

They take your money and go

allan

Well another day goes by and still no goods, does this company really exist?????

Extremely Poor

Do not buy from this website. They will take your money and not answer your emails or phone calls. I paid $200 for some headphones that were due to arrive two weeks ago. They have not been posted and no one from Shopping Express will reply to my emails or answer their phone. I cannot even get a refund.

Lie about postage arrival times and leave you helpless to deal with it.

Cheryl
Cheryl

Terrible service

Ordered and paid for USB sticks and wireless mouse on 2/1/2014 Item still shows on PICK , sent email? received a bounce back automated email but no advise on situation, items did not go as promised and no advise from shopping express. Terrible service and would not recommend this company previous items from other suppliers good. Be wary of their promised times as they seem to only be interested in getting paid but do not live up to their promises. Lucky for me that I did not order the other major cost items that I require. TERRIBLE
terrible service and to be honest I wonder if they are for real as most reveiws are bad ones.
No effort to send goods I am very doubtfull of this company, maybe job for current affair

Still waiting for my order after 1 week and the phone number for customer support rings out

Ordered and paid for a Asus Nexus 7 on 29 December. Website states delivery within 1-2 working days Still not despatched as at 6 January. Cannot get hold of anyone on their customer service phone number which is listed as 02 8338 8899. Have been trying for a while now.
Good pricing
Unabel to reach anyone by phone during their advertised business hours

GA
GAMelbourne

Item delivered with little bit of of a worry

SUNNY567Maroochydore, Queensland

My Horrible Experience with Shopping Express Open Box Sales

SUNNY567

to this day 17/12/13 no resolution from them.contacted ACCC.will update here the outcome.