Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 5 of 5)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (22)

Will have to go to a tribunal with them

They advertise that they will ship by Australia Post + insurance which costs $20 + $10. They shipped by courier FastWays which costed them $5. FastWays states the parcel has been delivered but I haven't signed for it. They won't sort it out with Fast Ways and I have to go to the tribunal with them to recover $200. Horrible experience and I highly recommend another store. Prices are good their customer support and how they handle customers after they've accepted payment is horrible.
Prices are decent with good offers
Horrible customer support. Negligent terms and conditions + shipping

mokamaMelbourne, Victoria

Worst online shopping experience ever!!

Ordering from this site has been the worst online shopping experience ever!!
Item not as Description has contact with Customer Support.about the wrong item i received and they promise to send a post label to get the unit back for a refund but since then no word
and no reply to my email now have to open dispute claim via PayPal totally wasting time to buy from shopping Express.

mokama

wow quick response now so why no one reposed to 3 email i was sent with ticket ID?contacted via phone 'yeah we will call back soon we got your number"so till now still nothing.

Hit or miss?

Kelvin
KelvinCarlton

Worst online shopping experience ever **buyer beware**

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Do not shop here! do not risk losing your money!

Very poor experience. Absolutely abysmal. Ordered 4 items and received none. About a week after i made a purchase for just a few small items like a hard drive etc, Two weeks later they tell me they don't have these items in stock. All 5 of them! And not surprisingly the items are listed as being in stock. Even after telling me! I did eventually get a refund, but not after asking for one, I just wanted my items and since the prices of the items I wanted went up... I had to spend another $100. Do not risk losing your money. Do not shop here.

dishonest, post sales support abysmal, false advertising, misleading

Tien S.Shopping Express

Please verify you are purchasing from www.shoppingexpress.com.au, by providing your Order ID. We do not recall any instances with regards to your complains.

amail2you
amail2you

Misleading ad

No proper quality check on their Website Ads. Under the Epic hour sale , Ad says free delivery, but when I add the item to Cart and proceed to checkout , delivery charges are added. Tried to refresh the purchase webpage but still no luck. Very disappointing with the first purchase itself.

Ad says free delivery, but at checkout adds the shipping cost to total purchase.

Unbelievable seller

If you are lucky to get a qualified product, it's ok. If not and you want a refund, you will be in trouble. Prepare for waiting really long time and loosing money. Some suggestion for you: 1.don't believe any word the seller tell you. 2. Use paypal, if you meet trouble, ask paypal to help as soon as possible, no matter what the seller say. 3. Cross fingers.
Sometimes something is a little cheaper.
You will loose money and time, if you receive a fault product.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
netmedic
netmedicDevonport

Very poor customer service.

I ordered an SSD drive from them. It took them 2 weeks to email me an invoice, then 3 days later they refunded my papyal payment with no explanation. They don't seem to know how to run a business. avoid! Despite their fancy web site, their behaviour seems. to say the least, to be very mixed.
Price
Appalling customer service

Poor Service. Took my money. Sent me nothing.

I've been waiting since November for an item I bought online. Their phone service tells lies and blames everyone but themselves. Their email service does not respond. You may as well be yelling into a pit. Buy something from them with great risk people. This place will rip you off.
Their prices are cheap.
Their prices are cheap because they take your money without giving you anything.

They Do Not Deliver. They Do Not Return Your Money

These guys are bad. They will gladly take your money and then not send you what you bought. I have been waiting for over two months for my electronic item to arrive and its still not here. They blame Australia Post. Australia Post say they didn't receive anything. They don't return your phone calls. They dont return your emails.

Bad Service. Take your money and dont give you your product.

Buffalo Cloudstation 1TB Personal Network Storage NAS

i Bought 2 Buffalo station on the 24/12/12 and paid on the spot wait until 10/01/13 and i send an email for update no reply send second email same, try to call no body pickup the phone
the day after which was already the 15/01/13 i Spock to them and guess what they can't give me the item because not in stock ,they restock middle of January and i replay we are already mid jan (sorry in this case send tomorrow)
one hour later sorry we can't give you anymore at that price
money back
no more business fromnme

apple61
apple61sydney

terrible experience

I bought a laptop there a week before,just after I received it 2-3 days later,the price dropped 200$, I contacted them but be told they can not do anything, what is more ,even within the original packing,they asked for 15% return fee. And the product are without warranty card.Ridiculous.The custom service was very very bad ,impolite!

bad service

OnlineShopper93
OnlineShopper93AU

Extremely poor service!

Contacted shopping express to find out if they had stock and was informed they did. Ordered the OCZ SSD and payment was deducted same day (29/11/12). After a week of contacting them at least once a day, there site is showing as dispatched. Got the tracking number from them but there is no tracking information on the australian post webpage. Stilll have not received the item yet (6/12/12). The best thing is that I placed an online order for an item from a US online store on the same day, which arrived yesterday.... makes you think....

Have not received goods yet. Got told that they could do nothing about it - except refund

Stewart96
Stewart96Sydney

Pretty much bad all around

I ordered a $40 item. When nothing happened, I got an email from '[name removed]' telling me it would be shipped the next day. 6 days later I rang back. I got someone else who asked for my order number. The minion said I could only speak to [name removed], but [name removed] was busy and I'd have to email. Never heard back.
I won't shop here again.

10 days after placing my order, nothing had shown up

Very Poor Service!

Ordered and paid for PC on Monday. Heard nothing more from them! Sent an email to them Thursday asking for the status of my order. No reply to my email by Friday afternoon so phoned them (international roaming) and asked them to reply. They replied "seems no problems so far will update you if anything changes". I immediately replied back asking if my order had been shipped. No reply by Monday afternoon.

Rang them again (this time telling them that I am calling on international roaming) and was put on hold. After 10 minute wait ($50), I hung up!

Will now attempt to cancel order and buy elsewhere.

No communication. No item.

Worst Exprience Ever

I order my brother printer. It indicated that it will be disptached in 3 to 5 days. When I called 3rd day, they tol me that item was not in stock, but it will arrive on that day. Therefore possible arrival date was next Monday. When I called next Monday, one guy said it is arriving today, the next guy said arriving in two days. I canclled the order but I have no hope they will pay me back in time.

Very bad service

rbrtmxwll29
rbrtmxwll29AU

Terrible. Computer/Electronics, go to a reputable store.

When it gets down to sending a RMA for a faulty DOA hard drive they stop communication. Hard Drive DOA, wrapped in one layer of bubble wrap (the worst packaging I have seen for this type of product), had to get a reconditioned drive from the manufacturer. PayPal were useless also.

Steer well clear. Do not have products in stock and did not supply goods.

Very Poor. Ordered 5 products, and received none. They reported all out of stock to me a week later. Of course the items were all listed as in stock on their web site, and remained so. They finally refunded my money, when I had asked them NOT to as I wanted the products. While in dispute, the value of the products went up by nearly 50%. Now out of pocket over $80. Reported to Department of Fair Trading.
Best I can say, after complaints, finally got a refund, put would have preferred the products.
Reported products in stock where there were none, cost me $80 as products went up in price while in dispute with them. Reported to departmewnt of Fair Trading NSW.

awh
awhAU

Shockers....stay away

They send me an email saying product I ordered dispatched 16/11 and dispatch number attached with courier; there was none and product still not arrived.

I started sending emails to them 22/11 and still no response of substance.

One of those firms thatre more trouble than they are worth....stay away and maybe pay a bit more but at least get your product.

No Product and garbage responses

Tien S.Shopping Express

Good at eye-catching advertising.Not aware of consumer rights.

Ordered the monitor and everything was ok until it arrived. As soon as powered it I noticed the dead pixel on the screen. Tried to contact them witihn 7 days with no luck.Send an email, but no reply after even 4 months. My guess is you are ok as long as you get a working product by luck.
Ordering process smooth and ok.
No response to inquiry about faulty product.

Sam34
Sam34Canberra 2600, ACT

Worst customer service

After 5 working days my order is not dispatched yet,and no answer to my email after 2 working days yet.
Although the prices look reasonable but if you are not going to receive your order on time and receive any answer to your inquiry on a reasonable time frame, I prefer to go some where else and pay a bit extra for better service.
I don't recommend this shop to any one.
Reasonable prices
Worst Customer service, Late order Delivery

Hi Sam34,

May i get your order number to assist you further? At the same time, please provide your ticket id so i may be able assist you further.

Kampua
Kampua

Avoid them!

Bad company avoid them. I bought a Hp N40L from them but later found the USB ports not working, opened the case and found the usb wire broken. Contacted them but was told it's outside of 7 days DOA period (contacted them on 15th day after delivery). Told me they are not going to do anything (no refund, no replacement and no repair). Lodged a case with Consumer Affairs and still waiting.
inexpensive but not worth it.
No regards to consumer rights

Avoid them

Bought and paid full for new Mac mini 2.5 gz latest model, thouht it is good bargain. a couple of days later, been told it is out of stock and ask to buy somewhere else. Later told that pricing is in correct but not honour transaction which have completed. Will report fair trading.
Great advertising prices
False advertising price, bad checkout system ( does not tell stock level)