Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Awful Customer Service

Received my order and most parts were in perfect condition except for 1. It wasn't working and would be considered Dead on Arrival. Emailed them, they responded once asking for the serial number on the faulty product and now they have not responded in days, even after multiple emails requesting an update. Their phones aren't being manned either due to COVID, so just pray you don't need to communicate with their customer service team.

Alex little

Alex littleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, inability to cancel an order without hassle

I ordered a pc part via the ebay linked provider futu online. I realised within 5 minutes I had ordered the wrong variation and I sent a cancellation request, which was not responded to until after the item had been sent. I was told to decline on delivery. As a result, I declined to accept the item on delivery, which was then returned to the dispatch address. However, now I am told they cannot find the item, and never received it. Australia post records clearly show it has been delivered. If you need to return stuff, good luck.

Doccortex

DoccortexSydney, NSW

The Customer is Always Wrong

What started as a good purchase turned bad. I purchased a laptop, and the bonus was a USB security key.

I advised them I had received the laptop, but not the key. I searched the box 3-4 times, my wife verified the key was not present.

They then said a stocktake showed that it was sent.

So who is right ? I certainly don't have the item, which was supposedly in the box.

As it was a bonus, I am not particularly concerned, however, it does make me feel that if this had been a major and very expensive item, where would I stand.

All in all, 2/5

William Chhour

William Chhour

Terrible customer support!

So i ordered 6 computer parts and i paid for auspost shipping i got fastway somehow
my ram i ordered was out of stock do they delayed the dispatch by 1 WEEK! without warning me
they only told me when i contacted them.
However i did get all my parts in working condition and i didn't pay much for the parts as well! cheap parts
cheap service...

Je Again

Je AgainSydney

False stock

Ordered an almost complete system built around a specific Vega 56 card. Emailed them after a few days to check on the order and they said they were waiting on just the case. After a few more days of waiting, I called and found out the Vega wasn't in stock and they don't know when they'll get more stock from the supplier. They did offer another Vega 56 they had in stock (which is inferior and with a blower) so I cancelled the whole order.
Not great at all in updating me, wasted more than a week.

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good prices but everything else lacking

Good prices but it ends there really.
Sensitive products shipped loose in a box banging around - why not 50 cents of bubble wrap?
Emails ignored even when trying to do a bulk order of something (doesn't give me confidence if anything went wrong).

Ryzen5

Ryzen5Brisbane

Slow to ship.

Ordered parts totaling $1250 late Sunday. All items were shown as being in stock and stated that they would ship in 24 hours. My order shipped on Thursday after emailing them the day before asking what was going on.

+1 star for being cheap.

Let's see how long it takes for Fastway to deliver (even though the delivery method selected was "Auspost, courier", very ambiguous)?

Very slow service

Takes a long time to receive an order. They appear to be very slow in processing an order. It would seem around
2 days before it leaves their premises.

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

No response, hasn't posted item

Advertises to post 'Next Business Day', but one week later still hasn't posted and zero response to communications. Opening dispute with eBay shortly.

AMC

AMCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promise FREE SHIPPING but charge you anyway

Made purchase of Samsung 960 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB SSD because good price and offered free shipping but they charge shipping anyway. 3 days later they mention in packing slip free shipping voucher which many people would not spot. I can use it next time but not what I signed up for. Never heard further from them on this matter but did get another promo offering free shipping. Can I rely on it.
Shopping Express normally good prices and delivery times but this is annoying.

Jimbeaux

JimbeauxWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Zero Customer Support/After Sales Service.

Bought an HP Roar Bluetooth Speaker which was DOA. Returned same with the promise of either a working replacement or refund. That was weeks ago and still waiting. After sales service/customer support is just awful. Communications practically non-existent... every time I wanted an update on the situation I had to initiate contact myself. Each time the same old promises with nothing actually happening. I've now placed the matter in the hands of Consumer Affairs.

scammer68

scammer68Sydney, NSW

The promised FREE SHIPPING did not happen

I bought my first item from Shopping Express, a Micro SD card. Over Xmas there was a promo offering free shipping. When I checked out the shipping cost wasn't set to $0. I went through with the transaction, given there was no one in their office until 11/01/16, then emailed them, thinking they could refund that portion. Waited weeks for a response, then was told they won't refund the shipping cost - you can only get a store credit. I did get the product in a reasonable timeframe but won't use them again.

Duncs

DuncsWA, 6026

Great Product with a Defect - Slow Warranty Process - If Any

Overcharged & no response to calls, emails or ticket submission.

Terrible customer service.

I ordered a monitor from them on the 29th of December. The transaction went through on the 30th, and was marked as paid. I sent a three inquiries regarding the order, and received a response to none of them. I understand that their customer service and dispatch times are limited over the Christmas holiday, but seriously, how hard is it to reply to an email? One week later and I still hadn't heard anything from them, so I decided to call them. After talking to someone on the phone I am receiving a full refund. Prices are good, service is poor. I will take my business elsewhere from now on.

AnnaTasmania

Worst customer service EVER!

Anna

I missed the notification for this comment, so have not seen it until now. A replacement was supposed to have been shipped today, but I have not had any indication that has happened. RMA number is #CS003979

HeatherCanberra

ShoppingExpress - A real world log of how my purchase goes and if they respond to email

Posted 10/9/13: Well, I ordered a printer from shppingexpress.com.au on 2/9/13. Six working days later there is no update at their website. I sent an email 9/9/13 to request a progress report. My email generated an automated bounce from the shoppingexpress site but I've not received any other reply 24+ hours later. Now I'm going to have to chase the supplier. They took payment but it seems they didn't have the advertised item ready to sell. The non-responsiveness is a bad look and I'm without a printer. I'll post further updates here on what happens from now on.

Tien S.Shopping Express

the only positive i can say is i was refunded

I was looking for a cheap older model eee box. The website showed 1 item left in stock so I placed the order on a Sunday. Receive confirmation email. 4 days later I login to check shipment status. Still processing. I contact customer support. Receive reply. Sorry was a stock level error we cannot fill the order. Request refund ( Thu ). Funds credited back by Tue ( to be fair that's prob banks fault ). That's the only pro.
I was refunded within days.

What is a reasonable amount of time to dispatch?

I made an order 4 days ago and they took my money 4 days ago and yet I still sit here waiting for the dispatch. Tried emailing, but that didn't work.
I guess 4 days isn't that long, but in the tech world of same day dispatch, my expectations have now been met.
Hopefully I'll get my stuff soon.
Great prices
Shouldn't be charged until the dispatch date

Anwar A.

traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel

Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives