Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (23)

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerSydney, NSW

Bad Taste - Laptop purchase no delivery since 22nd August 2021

Disappointed to say the least. Purchased a laptop on 22nd August, paid for shipping and insurance. To date no delivery. SE no longer answering calls. Sent 7 emails to [Name Removed], no reply and no refund. May have to go to Department of Fair Trading. Clearly a bad taste

Product PurchasedAsus VivoBook S712EA
Andy
Andy

Placed Order over a week ago, no updates since

Emailed support to confirm item in stock, response received within hours to confirm availability. I placed the order and checked out. This was over a week ago and I still haven't had an update since. I literally work across the road from their address listed online. Would have expected a dispatch by now or an update at the least. I've tried contacting support on 3 other occasions..

Nicky
NickySydney, NSW

It's very bad experience with SHopping Express

I made 2 different orders of graphic cards and fully paid. They canceled both of them without notifying me. I contacted them and Shopping Express said that they canceled my orders because they cannot get the supply from the distributor. This does not make sense, because they still sell that particular graphic card at higher price up to a few days after my order was canceled.
It's a very bad experience with Shopping Express.

Colwyn C.
Colwyn C.

Would be 5/5 if they can only get there delivery service better using australia post is a shambles.

Would be 5/5 if they can only get there delivery service better using AusPost is useless 1-2 weeks wait when others are next day or two. Ive purhcased about 7 times from them but wont any longer due to 7-14 days delivery on average. Couriers please even sendle are 10 times beter that the arrangement SE has with AP

Chris K
Chris KSydney, NSW

Need to LEARN how to treat customers !!

I have asked S.E. to contact me directly as Ive spent well over $15,000 on their website. Multiple CPU's, GTX 2080Super, 3070 Master, AORUS Motherboards, 1TB 2TB SSDs both M.2 and SATA - you name it I have purchased. I have asked that they call me MULTIPLE TIMES and I highlight this in LARGE TRED CAPITAL Letters.
[Name Removed] does NOT return my calls. NOT ONCE.
Covid has been around since March 2020, that's 1.5 years and other companies are open and have staff like MSY for one, CX another. Why can't they call ? I find it very frustrating when I have technical questions to ask and want an answer immediately.

Mindgardens
MindgardensGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't be trusted to fulfill your orders! Great sales, but order cancelled.

Purchased a laptop & was told they could not fulfil my order. Would not even offer an alternative or a raincheck.

Product Purchasedlaptop
hotkiwiPerth, WA

Ignores good customers, no vision

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Tony
TonyNew South Wales

Never again

Over a week before shipped, brand new (?) Hard drive failed within 3 months. Only went with them because it was cheaper

Product PurchasedWd blue 1 tb 2 5" hdd
Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased27'' UltraGear 4K UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor

Neil
Neil

Scumbags selling over retail

Taking advantage of shortages and hiking up prices. Disgusting behavior. Do not buy from them. They are simply rorting the system at the moment

Bad shipping

Bought 2k worth of items with insurance still didn't get express shipping wth are these people playing at?
Don't bother, i am tempted to get my items and send them back repurchase through amazon.

Sat
Sat

Fraudulent activity

I usually don't leave bad reviews, but this time it's important to warn other people. Stay away from them!!!

Ordered a product and after paying for it I realised that the image and the description were different.
Contacted them, worst support ever, no answers for days. I tried to mediate the situation with them, they didn't even answer. Every time I had to open a new ticket to get an answer.
Despite of the fact they says "Dispatch in 24 hrs" after a week not even answers.
Cancelled the order, got a refund.
Stay away from them!

Chris L.
Chris L.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst IT supplier of the year goes to

Product PurchasedIT Goods

Terrible process and customer service! Extremely slow and user unfriendly, unbelievable!

Alex little
Alex littleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, inability to cancel an order without hassle

I ordered a pc part via the ebay linked provider futu online. I realised within 5 minutes I had ordered the wrong variation and I sent a cancellation request, which was not responded to until after the item had been sent. I was told to decline on delivery. As a result, I declined to accept the item on delivery, which was then returned to the dispatch address. However, now I am told they cannot find the item, and never received it. Australia post records clearly show it has been delivered. If you need to return stuff, good luck.

Neehan T.
Neehan T.asked

I saw a good laptop with a good price, however, I am not sure whether to order from this website, due to the mixed reviews. Could someone tell me whether I should order from this website or not?

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives