Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

3.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (16)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (16)
SEVic
SEVicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Non response to emails or items sent out

Ordered on Monday 29-11-21 was told would be dispatched Thursday at the latest as an item listed in stock was not available but other items would be sent. These were not dispatched as promised. Emailed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday. No response to any emails.

DAJ
DAJSydney, NSW

No after sale support Don't buy from Shopping Express

Brought a printer on 21/9/2021 which was delivered 22/9/2021 and the printer would not work. Contacted the support email address with no clear answer to my problem and many emails later still no answer to my question on the printer.. I would never buy from this company again as they very unreliable
and don't respond to any emails and unable to telephone them only voice mail still
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY..

Product PurchasedHP OfficeJet Pro 9010
Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerSydney, NSW

Bad Taste - Laptop purchase no delivery since 22nd August 2021

Disappointed to say the least. Purchased a laptop on 22nd August, paid for shipping and insurance. To date no delivery. SE no longer answering calls. Sent 7 emails to [Name Removed], no reply and no refund. May have to go to Department of Fair Trading. Clearly a bad taste

Product PurchasedAsus VivoBook S712EA
Nicky
NickySydney, NSW

It's very bad experience with SHopping Express

I made 2 different orders of graphic cards and fully paid. They canceled both of them without notifying me. I contacted them and Shopping Express said that they canceled my orders because they cannot get the supply from the distributor. This does not make sense, because they still sell that particular graphic card at higher price up to a few days after my order was canceled.
It's a very bad experience with Shopping Express.

Chris K
Chris KSydney, NSW

Need to LEARN how to treat customers !!

I have asked S.E. to contact me directly as Ive spent well over $15,000 on their website. Multiple CPU's, GTX 2080Super, 3070 Master, AORUS Motherboards, 1TB 2TB SSDs both M.2 and SATA - you name it I have purchased. I have asked that they call me MULTIPLE TIMES and I highlight this in LARGE TRED CAPITAL Letters.
[Name Removed] does NOT return my calls. NOT ONCE.
Covid has been around since March 2020, that's 1.5 years and other companies are open and have staff like MSY for one, CX another. Why can't they call ? I find it very frustrating when I have technical questions to ask and want an answer immediately.

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Ignores good customers, no vision

Tony
TonyNew South Wales

Never again

Over a week before shipped, brand new (?) Hard drive failed within 3 months. Only went with them because it was cheaper

Product PurchasedWd blue 1 tb 2 5" hdd

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased27'' UltraGear 4K UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor
Neil
Neil

Scumbags selling over retail

Taking advantage of shortages and hiking up prices. Disgusting behavior. Do not buy from them. They are simply rorting the system at the moment

Bad shipping

Bought 2k worth of items with insurance still didn't get express shipping wth are these people playing at?
Don't bother, i am tempted to get my items and send them back repurchase through amazon.

Chris L.
Chris L.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst IT supplier of the year goes to

Product PurchasedIT Goods
Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cost me $200- to shop through Shopping Express

Purchased an ASUS ZenBook laptop which carried a $200 cash back offer. This was a critical component of the decision to purchase.
Told to wait a week or two for the calim information to be provided.
Followed up via e mail with Shopping Express within two weeks - no response.
Followed up again and was told the promotion had finished - and now nobody wants to know.
Trust is a critical part of any decision to purchase online - and my trust in Shopping Express has been destroyed.
A warning to all potential and current customers of Shopping Express.

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UM433DA

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Terrible and can't go back

Been waiting over 3 weeks since paying for my purchase. Now I check up on the order and it has been cancelled with no email, no contact, no refund. This is not good. Now I've started searching for reviews and see this company is notorious.

I had spent > $1000 on computer parts. Pretty concerned at this point

Brian G
Brian GIllawarra, NSW

Keep Away

I purchased two 12TB hard drives through Shopping Express as they had advertised a free SSD if you purchased two hard drives between certain dates. I received my hard drives, however, they had post dated the invoice making me ineligible for the free SSD. Numerous emails and even sent them a copy of my bank statement showing the date of purchase but they refuse to supply what they advertised. I will never deal with them again.

Product Purchased12 TB Iron Wolf Hard Drive
Ken K.
Ken K.Perth, WA

sent the money via credit card now denighs it

watch out you do not get stung this guy trades under many titles. purchased APC UPS from him have the bank receipt he says no no money so no goods.

Neehan T.
Neehan T.asked

I saw a good laptop with a good price, however, I am not sure whether to order from this website, due to the mixed reviews. Could someone tell me whether I should order from this website or not?

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives