Shopping Express

Shopping Express

3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (16)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (11)
Raul A.
Raul A.Sydney, NSW

No order updates and no stock

Bought a monitor on their website. After a week I didn’t receive any updates, so I had to contact them by email. They said that they didn’t have stock anymore and they applied a refund.

It’s annoying that I had to contact them and ask. They should have proactively contact me to set my expectations early.

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Ignores good customers, no vision

Tony
TonyNew South Wales

Never again

Over a week before shipped, brand new (?) Hard drive failed within 3 months. Only went with them because it was cheaper

Product PurchasedWd blue 1 tb 2 5" hdd

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased27'' UltraGear 4K UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor
Neil
Neil

Scumbags selling over retail

Taking advantage of shortages and hiking up prices. Disgusting behavior. Do not buy from them. They are simply rorting the system at the moment

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Bad shipping

Bought 2k worth of items with insurance still didn't get express shipping wth are these people playing at?
Don't bother, i am tempted to get my items and send them back repurchase through amazon.

Chris L.
Chris L.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst IT supplier of the year goes to

Product PurchasedIT Goods
Johan Gules
Johan GulesSydney, NSW

Very rude customer service including after sales and warranty

Praying for not having any kind of issue after purchasing from them or your nightmare would start. I don't really want to repeat how friendy or rude their staff is, Just remeber there would be a reason that they have such a low price

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cost me $200- to shop through Shopping Express

Purchased an ASUS ZenBook laptop which carried a $200 cash back offer. This was a critical component of the decision to purchase.
Told to wait a week or two for the calim information to be provided.
Followed up via e mail with Shopping Express within two weeks - no response.
Followed up again and was told the promotion had finished - and now nobody wants to know.
Trust is a critical part of any decision to purchase online - and my trust in Shopping Express has been destroyed.
A warning to all potential and current customers of Shopping Express.

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UM433DA

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Terrible and can't go back

Been waiting over 3 weeks since paying for my purchase. Now I check up on the order and it has been cancelled with no email, no contact, no refund. This is not good. Now I've started searching for reviews and see this company is notorious.

I had spent > $1000 on computer parts. Pretty concerned at this point

Brian G
Brian GIllawarra, NSW

Keep Away

I purchased two 12TB hard drives through Shopping Express as they had advertised a free SSD if you purchased two hard drives between certain dates. I received my hard drives, however, they had post dated the invoice making me ineligible for the free SSD. Numerous emails and even sent them a copy of my bank statement showing the date of purchase but they refuse to supply what they advertised. I will never deal with them again.

Product Purchased12 TB Iron Wolf Hard Drive
Doccortex
DoccortexSydney, NSW

The Customer is Always Wrong

What started as a good purchase turned bad. I purchased a laptop, and the bonus was a USB security key.

I advised them I had received the laptop, but not the key. I searched the box 3-4 times, my wife verified the key was not present.

They then said a stocktake showed that it was sent.

So who is right ? I certainly don't have the item, which was supposedly in the box.

As it was a bonus, I am not particularly concerned, however, it does make me feel that if this had been a major and very expensive item, where would I stand.

All in all, 2/5

Ken K.
Ken K.Perth, WA

sent the money via credit card now denighs it

watch out you do not get stung this guy trades under many titles. purchased APC UPS from him have the bank receipt he says no no money so no goods.

Zafer Azad
Zafer AzadSydney, NSW

misleading advertising/terrible customer service/Horrible company

Product PurchasedHP Probook 450 G4
Unhappy In Sydney
Unhappy In SydneySydney, NSW

Lousy customer support

I made the mistake of buying a computer part from them. It did not work, and they did everything possible to make it difficult for me to return it and get a refund. After a couple of weeks of wasted time I simply gave up and let them keep the money.

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives