Shopping Express

Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (17)

Raul A.
Raul A.Sydney, NSW

No order updates and no stock

Bought a monitor on their website. After a week I didn’t receive any updates, so I had to contact them by email. They said that they didn’t have stock anymore and they applied a refund.

It’s annoying that I had to contact them and ask. They should have proactively contact me to set my expectations early.

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Ignores good customers, no vision

Failed refund
Failed refundSydney Surrounds, NSW

Failure to provide promised refund

Returned a product to them. They said they'd check it out and if truly faulty would refund the product cost and postage. Took a long while to get product refund, and then over a month for them to respond on the postage cost refund. They said ok, and that the refund was booked to be processed. But over a week later, it's still not through and again they're not responding to emails. NEVER do business with this mob again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Tony
TonyNew South Wales

Never again

Over a week before shipped, brand new (?) Hard drive failed within 3 months. Only went with them because it was cheaper

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Awful Customer Service

Received my order and most parts were in perfect condition except for 1. It wasn't working and would be considered Dead on Arrival. Emailed them, they responded once asking for the serial number on the faulty product and now they have not responded in days, even after multiple emails requesting an update. Their phones aren't being manned either due to COVID, so just pray you don't need to communicate with their customer service team.

Neil
Neil

Scumbags selling over retail

Taking advantage of shortages and hiking up prices. Disgusting behavior. Do not buy from them. They are simply rorting the system at the moment

Bad shipping

Bought 2k worth of items with insurance still didn't get express shipping wth are these people playing at?
Don't bother, i am tempted to get my items and send them back repurchase through amazon.

Sat
Sat

Fraudulent activity

I usually don't leave bad reviews, but this time it's important to warn other people. Stay away from them!!!

Ordered a product and after paying for it I realised that the image and the description were different.
Contacted them, worst support ever, no answers for days. I tried to mediate the situation with them, they didn't even answer. Every time I had to open a new ticket to get an answer.
Despite of the fact they says "Dispatch in 24 hrs" after a week not even answers.
Cancelled the order, got a refund.
Stay away from them!

Chris L.
Chris L.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst IT supplier of the year goes to

Terrible process and customer service! Extremely slow and user unfriendly, unbelievable!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

SHOPPING EXPRESS

ASUS laptop start up failures ( 3wks old). ... Upon seeking a fix to the problem was handballed to ASUS, with no intention from SHOPPING EXPRESS to assist further. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Trinketts
TrinkettsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refused to replace item. Issued refund then told us to rebuy item at $250 higher price.

Alex little
Alex littleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, inability to cancel an order without hassle

I ordered a pc part via the ebay linked provider futu online. I realised within 5 minutes I had ordered the wrong variation and I sent a cancellation request, which was not responded to until after the item had been sent. I was told to decline on delivery. As a result, I declined to accept the item on delivery, which was then returned to the dispatch address. However, now I am told they cannot find the item, and never received it. Australia post records clearly show it has been delivered. If you need to return stuff, good luck.

slipscope8197
slipscope8197South Australia

I just wanted to cancel my order...

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives