Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (6)
JayJay
JayJaySydney

Used to be good

Colwyn C.
Colwyn C.

Would be 5/5 if they can only get there delivery service better using australia post is a shambles.

Would be 5/5 if they can only get there delivery service better using AusPost is useless 1-2 weeks wait when others are next day or two. Ive purhcased about 7 times from them but wont any longer due to 7-14 days delivery on average. Couriers please even sendle are 10 times beter that the arrangement SE has with AP

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased27'' UltraGear 4K UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor
Alex little
Alex littleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, inability to cancel an order without hassle

I ordered a pc part via the ebay linked provider futu online. I realised within 5 minutes I had ordered the wrong variation and I sent a cancellation request, which was not responded to until after the item had been sent. I was told to decline on delivery. As a result, I declined to accept the item on delivery, which was then returned to the dispatch address. However, now I am told they cannot find the item, and never received it. Australia post records clearly show it has been delivered. If you need to return stuff, good luck.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

C R.
C R.Great Southern, WA

happy customer

Tracy LF
Tracy LFPeel, WA

Good range, prices, products, shipping costs

I've purchased all sorts of things from Shopping Express-- going back to 2014. Each item arrived in decent time, intact, with reasonable shipping charges. Many items have free shipping- so hard to beat that one. Unlike some others posting here, I always got notification when the item shipped. Never have had any issues at all.

Neehan T.
Neehan T.asked

I saw a good laptop with a good price, however, I am not sure whether to order from this website, due to the mixed reviews. Could someone tell me whether I should order from this website or not?

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives