Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

3.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased27'' UltraGear 4K UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor
C R.
C R.Great Southern, WA

happy customer

Doccortex
DoccortexSydney, NSW

The Customer is Always Wrong

What started as a good purchase turned bad. I purchased a laptop, and the bonus was a USB security key.

I advised them I had received the laptop, but not the key. I searched the box 3-4 times, my wife verified the key was not present.

They then said a stocktake showed that it was sent.

So who is right ? I certainly don't have the item, which was supposedly in the box.

As it was a bonus, I am not particularly concerned, however, it does make me feel that if this had been a major and very expensive item, where would I stand.

All in all, 2/5

William Chhour
William Chhour

Terrible customer support!

So i ordered 6 computer parts and i paid for auspost shipping i got fastway somehow
my ram i ordered was out of stock do they delayed the dispatch by 1 WEEK! without warning me
they only told me when i contacted them.
However i did get all my parts in working condition and i didn't pay much for the parts as well! cheap parts
cheap service...

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Tracy LF
Tracy LFPeel, WA

Good range, prices, products, shipping costs

I've purchased all sorts of things from Shopping Express-- going back to 2014. Each item arrived in decent time, intact, with reasonable shipping charges. Many items have free shipping- so hard to beat that one. Unlike some others posting here, I always got notification when the item shipped. Never have had any issues at all.