Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (4)
JayJay
JayJaySydney

Used to be good

Colwyn C.
Colwyn C.

Would be 5/5 if they can only get there delivery service better using australia post is a shambles.

Would be 5/5 if they can only get there delivery service better using AusPost is useless 1-2 weeks wait when others are next day or two. Ive purhcased about 7 times from them but wont any longer due to 7-14 days delivery on average. Couriers please even sendle are 10 times beter that the arrangement SE has with AP

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased27'' UltraGear 4K UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor
Alex little
Alex littleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, inability to cancel an order without hassle

I ordered a pc part via the ebay linked provider futu online. I realised within 5 minutes I had ordered the wrong variation and I sent a cancellation request, which was not responded to until after the item had been sent. I was told to decline on delivery. As a result, I declined to accept the item on delivery, which was then returned to the dispatch address. However, now I am told they cannot find the item, and never received it. Australia post records clearly show it has been delivered. If you need to return stuff, good luck.

Electronics & Computing Shops