Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

3.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1)
Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased27'' UltraGear 4K UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor

Neehan T.
Neehan T.asked

I saw a good laptop with a good price, however, I am not sure whether to order from this website, due to the mixed reviews. Could someone tell me whether I should order from this website or not?

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010