Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
NB the Nasty Bigot
NB the Nasty BigotAdelaide

Massive Discounts! Hurry Ends Quick! Oh wait...

scammer68
scammer68Sydney, NSW

The promised FREE SHIPPING did not happen

I bought my first item from Shopping Express, a Micro SD card. Over Xmas there was a promo offering free shipping. When I checked out the shipping cost wasn't set to $0. I went through with the transaction, given there was no one in their office until 11/01/16, then emailed them, thinking they could refund that portion. Waited weeks for a response, then was told they won't refund the shipping cost - you can only get a store credit. I did get the product in a reasonable timeframe but won't use them again.

Duncs
DuncsWA, 6026

Great Product with a Defect - Slow Warranty Process - If Any

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

madshopper256
madshopper256Sydney, Australia

50/50 chance

Overcharged & no response to calls, emails or ticket submission.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Terrible customer service.

I ordered a monitor from them on the 29th of December. The transaction went through on the 30th, and was marked as paid. I sent a three inquiries regarding the order, and received a response to none of them. I understand that their customer service and dispatch times are limited over the Christmas holiday, but seriously, how hard is it to reply to an email? One week later and I still hadn't heard anything from them, so I decided to call them. After talking to someone on the phone I am receiving a full refund. Prices are good, service is poor. I will take my business elsewhere from now on.

Jared Wilson
Jared WilsonBrisbane, Queensland

Was Perfect but now my faith is dwindling

AnnaTasmania

Worst customer service EVER!

Anna

I missed the notification for this comment, so have not seen it until now. A replacement was supposed to have been shipped today, but I have not had any indication that has happened. RMA number is #CS003979

GA
GAMelbourne

Item delivered with little bit of of a worry

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

HeatherCanberra

ShoppingExpress - A real world log of how my purchase goes and if they respond to email

Posted 10/9/13: Well, I ordered a printer from shppingexpress.com.au on 2/9/13. Six working days later there is no update at their website. I sent an email 9/9/13 to request a progress report. My email generated an automated bounce from the shoppingexpress site but I've not received any other reply 24+ hours later. Now I'm going to have to chase the supplier. They took payment but it seems they didn't have the advertised item ready to sell. The non-responsiveness is a bad look and I'm without a printer. I'll post further updates here on what happens from now on.

Tien S.Shopping Express

the only positive i can say is i was refunded

I was looking for a cheap older model eee box. The website showed 1 item left in stock so I placed the order on a Sunday. Receive confirmation email. 4 days later I login to check shipment status. Still processing. I contact customer support. Receive reply. Sorry was a stock level error we cannot fill the order. Request refund ( Thu ). Funds credited back by Tue ( to be fair that's prob banks fault ). That's the only pro.
I was refunded within days.

What is a reasonable amount of time to dispatch?

I made an order 4 days ago and they took my money 4 days ago and yet I still sit here waiting for the dispatch. Tried emailing, but that didn't work.
I guess 4 days isn't that long, but in the tech world of same day dispatch, my expectations have now been met.
Hopefully I'll get my stuff soon.
Great prices
Shouldn't be charged until the dispatch date

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives