Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (55)

GGG
GGG

DOA items - they want me to pay to return

I ordered a CPU + Motherboard combo.
I installed it and it was not drawing any power.
I contacted support, they asked me to mail it back, giving me nothing more than the address. Yep, thats right, they want me to pay shipping for a DOA item.

They're now ignoring my emails.

Jase
Jase

No after sales service don't risk it.

I suggest no one buy anything from Shopping Express. If you ever have to return something that is faulty you will lose your money as there is no after sales support. If you have to return faulty items even within 7 days or they are DOA they will not refund you.

Rene W.
Rene W.Illawarra, NSW

great purchase experience

Bought 2k of PC build components at significantly cheaper price then competitors. James handled technical questions and support during the process as well as organised a refund for a component I changed my mind on. I was initially skeptical based on the number of poor reviews, but pleasantly surprised with everything really. Good products/price quick delivery, very prompt responses to all emails (and I made a few), and no problems with change of mind (before delivery) and associated refund.

swamprat96
swamprat96

Two purchases over a 12 month period without hassles

I've ordered twice of these guys now and both times got my orders very quickly. I was a little nervous after reading reviews here but both times stock was showing and was accurate

ozboy
ozboySydney

Best Customer Service and on time delivery

Thieves

Took payment and have yet to send after nearly 1 month. The never answer the phone due to "Covid". They do not answer emails. I have contacted NSW Department of Fair Trading. I hope I can get my money back.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Steven Street
Steven StreetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wont buy with them again

Have purchased 3 laptops of this company over the years. Initially very satisfied with everything until there was a problem with one of them. Laptop was still under manufacturer warranty. Jumped through many hoops and answered many questions as per the request of shopping express. Of course you cant telephone them and their only contact method is via email which were ironically answered by "James" to start with but eventually we were met with dead silence (no reply) ever. The warranty has now expired after many months of perseverance.
Don't buy through this company because they do not even back the manufacturers warranty. Steve.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mitch
MitchSydney, NSW

Complete lack of customer service borderline a joke

As many have stated, it all goes fine until you have an issue with your product. Then customer service is completely unresponsive. It takes weeks for "James" to respond to any emails. They have taken their phone number down almost 2 years ago citing "Covid" as an excuse, meanwhile, we are now 100% back to normal. If you do receive a response, it's a half-arsed response that addresses 1/3 of your questions. That tells me they are not even reading the support tickets thouroughly.

I will never purchase from these guys again. This was my 4th large ticket purchase and the way they treat customers is appauling. They need to have a really hard look ar their customer support policies and sort it out, or risk losing a lot more business.

nathan p.
nathan p.Sydney, NSW

NEVER shop here - James is a scammer

c.nepomuceno94
c.nepomuceno94Sydney, NSW

Worst Online Shopping Experience

Horrible service, constant lies, and no refund

Daniel
DanielPerth, WA

Lost my trust

Marcus L.
Marcus L.

Zero after care/ service. Stay away.

Three week, 15 odd email, still no reply, not even an automatic response. Zero after care. Do not waste your time with these jokers. Their service is truly non existent. The small saving isn't with the issues you will face.

I bought with 30 day money back guarantee, and ended up needing to swap a item, but they don't reply....at all!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Kenneth
KennethSydney, NSW

Good price, fast service

I ordered a keyboard which was listed on Amazon and most other places at $230. On Shopping Express the cost was $190 including shipping. Was shipped the next day, and received quickly. I didn't have need on after sales service, so I can't comment on that either way, but for what I needed it was great.

SEVic
SEVicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Non response to emails or items sent out

Ordered on Monday 29-11-21 was told would be dispatched Thursday at the latest as an item listed in stock was not available but other items would be sent. These were not dispatched as promised. Emailed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday. No response to any emails.