Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (41)

Colwyn C.
Colwyn C.

Would be 5/5 if they can only get there delivery service better using australia post is a shambles.

Would be 5/5 if they can only get there delivery service better using AusPost is useless 1-2 weeks wait when others are next day or two. Ive purhcased about 7 times from them but wont any longer due to 7-14 days delivery on average. Couriers please even sendle are 10 times beter that the arrangement SE has with AP

Great experience

I admittedly had some apprehension when I saw so many mixed reviews on here about Shopping Express, but decided to pull the trigger on a well priced GPU when a colleage had previously purchased from them before and had a good experience.

I can only say that I too had a great experience. James T responded to my query about stock levels within a day and then shipping came surprisingly quick (Sydney to Perth in a week and during current covid restrictions). My GPU was well packed also. Seriously happy.

I too hope everyone gets this same experience and level of customer service.

Chris K
Chris KSydney, NSW

Need to LEARN how to treat customers !!

I have asked S.E. to contact me directly as Ive spent well over $15,000 on their website. Multiple CPU's, GTX 2080Super, 3070 Master, AORUS Motherboards, 1TB 2TB SSDs both M.2 and SATA - you name it I have purchased. I have asked that they call me MULTIPLE TIMES and I highlight this in LARGE TRED CAPITAL Letters.
[Name Removed] does NOT return my calls. NOT ONCE.
Covid has been around since March 2020, that's 1.5 years and other companies are open and have staff like MSY for one, CX another. Why can't they call ? I find it very frustrating when I have technical questions to ask and want an answer immediately.

Mindgardens
MindgardensGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't be trusted to fulfill your orders! Great sales, but order cancelled.

Purchased a laptop & was told they could not fulfil my order. Would not even offer an alternative or a raincheck.

Web Bridge
Web BridgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and easy return

James from shopping express facilitated a return for my order even though it was my fault as I ordered some 2 memory cards assuming that I have empty slots that I can install them into my ton find out there are no empty slots after I opened my laptop.
The order was delivered within time and in a very good condition and when I needed to return it I had no issues and James made it easy for me to return. I got refunded straight away after they've received the memory cards back.
Next time I want to buy I know where to go now.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Raul A.
Raul A.Sydney, NSW

No order updates and no stock

Bought a monitor on their website. After a week I didn’t receive any updates, so I had to contact them by email. They said that they didn’t have stock anymore and they applied a refund.

It’s annoying that I had to contact them and ask. They should have proactively contact me to set my expectations early.

Ross
RossWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

GREAT SERVICE

Great service from start to end with great prices. Recently purchased some Corsair Ram, realised after completing the order my delivery address was my old address. Quick email to the service desk, was answered and address updated both with the order and my account within 24hrs. Item was in my hands 3 business days later. Thanks Team

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Ignores good customers, no vision

Great deal, super fast.

Shipped promptly and fast on an excellent deal for upgrading my computer. Ordered on sat night. Case was dispatched first on monday, and dispatch notice was released for that, 12 hours later the rest was dispatched. Sure enough, case came by the thursday and the rest followed the next day.

Failed refund
Failed refundSydney Surrounds, NSW

Failure to provide promised refund

Returned a product to them. They said they'd check it out and if truly faulty would refund the product cost and postage. Took a long while to get product refund, and then over a month for them to respond on the postage cost refund. They said ok, and that the refund was booked to be processed. But over a week later, it's still not through and again they're not responding to emails. NEVER do business with this mob again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Really great service and quick delivery

Had 0 issue with company
Shipping was quick and communication was great. Changed a psu and they were cool about it’. Wanted to change a mobo but it was too late
The prices were really incredible
Very happy with the shopping express

Tony
TonyNew South Wales

Never again

Over a week before shipped, brand new (?) Hard drive failed within 3 months. Only went with them because it was cheaper

Mr.KSP
Mr.KSPSydney, NSW

Very good experience

I bought a Gigabyte RX6800 XT Gaming OC graphic card from them when there was not a lot of supply availbe. the shipped it as advertised, withing 24 hours. the packaging was done very very very well safe (I mean box, bubble wrap, box again type of packaging). all together, good experiance

Warranty Claim MadeNo
CTPETE
CTPETEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap and quick

Ordered a new router (Archer AX11000) from Shopping Express. It was by far the cheapest online and delivery was fast and the item arrived undamaged and there were no issues.

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives