Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (44)

Vvv
VvvSydney, NSW

Delivered Broken ASUS Vivobook Laptop X509JA-EJ159R

Purchased the brand new Asus Vivobook X509A-E159R. Opened the unit and was unable to use as screen was showing random picture. Contacted the team and nightmare getting them response from them. Someone got back to me [name removed] from support and I provided all the details requested but having so much difficulty getting them either give me refund or replace the unit. I am lost what are my options to get them to do the fair thing. One unhappy & sad shoppingexpress buyer

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, quick purchase

First time I've used Shopping Express as I normally buy local. Purchased on Sunday, received Wednesday 9am (N.S.W to Brisbane)
Paid for postage + insurance and product still cheaper then local stores

Product PurchasedCPU
M Huynh
M HuynhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ASUS UX463 Purchase

I Purchased my ASUS from Shopping Express via eBay. The unit was delivered within 2 days. Great laptop. Easy to use and sturdy casing. I really enjoy using this for work.

Mitchell
MitchellPerth, WA

Fast safe delivery - exceeded my expectations!

I was sceptical about Shopping Express because they were cheap and I hadn't heard of them before, but they delivered my laptop safe and sound, and 2 days earlier than the expected date

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UM433DA

Ralph
Ralph

ASUS Zenbook from Shopping Express

Asus ZenBook 14 UX434FLC 14" 1080p Touch i7-10510U 16GB 1TB SSD MX250 W10P Royal Blue Laptop. Best price offered for the ASUS Zenbook, great communication and fast guaranteed service.
Excellent product.

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FLC

Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cost me $200- to shop through Shopping Express

Purchased an ASUS ZenBook laptop which carried a $200 cash back offer. This was a critical component of the decision to purchase.
Told to wait a week or two for the calim information to be provided.
Followed up via e mail with Shopping Express within two weeks - no response.
Followed up again and was told the promotion had finished - and now nobody wants to know.
Trust is a critical part of any decision to purchase online - and my trust in Shopping Express has been destroyed.
A warning to all potential and current customers of Shopping Express.

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UM433DA
Karen
KarenWestern Australia

I would happily shop with them again.

Shopping Express had the cheapest price for the Asus Zenbook I wanted. The transaction was simple and delivery was very fast.
I’m very happy with this company and also happy with my Zenbook. Asus had a promotion running at my time of purchase for a $100 e-gift card redemption, which was an added bonus.
Based on my experience, I would recommend Shopping Express.

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX431FA

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Terrible and can't go back

Been waiting over 3 weeks since paying for my purchase. Now I check up on the order and it has been cancelled with no email, no contact, no refund. This is not good. Now I've started searching for reviews and see this company is notorious.

I had spent > $1000 on computer parts. Pretty concerned at this point

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product and quick response and perfect postage. Highly recommended

Asus 14" zen book laptop. Child friendly and light weight. Gen10 CPU. My son has used it for 2 days and is very excited to use it. Friendly service and helpful.

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop

Satisfied Customer

I found Shopping Express provided the best price for the purchase of my Asus Zenbook laptop. The online order process was straight-forward. The purchase was delivered safely and in a reasonable time .

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great prices and safe shipping

Ordered my CPU and GPU from here due to their great prices and had no issues. Shipping was prompt. A bargain option for PC parts, but I haven’t had to deal with them re warranty so have no insight there.

Brian G
Brian GIllawarra, NSW

Keep Away

I purchased two 12TB hard drives through Shopping Express as they had advertised a free SSD if you purchased two hard drives between certain dates. I received my hard drives, however, they had post dated the invoice making me ineligible for the free SSD. Numerous emails and even sent them a copy of my bank statement showing the date of purchase but they refuse to supply what they advertised. I will never deal with them again.

Product Purchased12 TB Iron Wolf Hard Drive

Jerry D.
Jerry D.Perth, WA

I LOVE IT

I ordered a CPU. It was great! Arrived in 2 days and The product was in immaculate condition. Great company, will recommend!

Psssss: My experience was the opposite and I hated it but they paid me a lot anyway to do this.

Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 5 3600X

AlexU
AlexU

5700 XT Graphics card Shipped within hours, received quickly- promo code provided promptly too

Bought a 5700 XT from their online site-cheapest price in the country by far
Bought 11am, shipped by 4pm
Received within a few days
Emailed support for the free game code and they responded quickly too (same day)
Highly recommended

Ken K.
Ken K.Perth, WA

sent the money via credit card now denighs it

watch out you do not get stung this guy trades under many titles. purchased APC UPS from him have the bank receipt he says no no money so no goods.

MicP
MicPAdelaide

Incredible!

Parts shipped the day after, parts arrived earlier than expected. I had to ask customer support for some AMD codes. The store has competitive prices, would buy from here again.

Zafer Azad
Zafer AzadSydney, NSW

misleading advertising/terrible customer service/Horrible company

Product PurchasedHP Probook 450 G4
Jessie C
Jessie CSydney, NSW

Great price and fast turn around.

I bought an LG 34 Inch Ultragear from them recently and shipped within the 24 hour of my order so got it day after.

Very happy with the price and the quick turnaround.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They sell the best SSD's

On Tuesday 6th August 2019 somebody purchased a Crucial MX500 2TB SSD for $338.30 without me knowing also it was sent to the wrong address so I disputed it with PayPal and they refunded me my money back.

On Friday 9th August 2019 Marcus signed for it and then he ripped the box open and he replaced it with a Crucial MX500 1TB SSD before he returned it to sender.

On Monday 16th September his sister returned the Crucial MX500 2TB SSD back to Shopping Express but I have no idea with happened in between him receiving the SSD until his sister returned it.