Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

1.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes (14) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (7)

Web Bridge
Web BridgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and easy return

James from shopping express facilitated a return for my order even though it was my fault as I ordered some 2 memory cards assuming that I have empty slots that I can install them into my ton find out there are no empty slots after I opened my laptop.
The order was delivered within time and in a very good condition and when I needed to return it I had no issues and James made it easy for me to return. I got refunded straight away after they've received the memory cards back.
Next time I want to buy I know where to go now.

Product PurchasedMemory Cards
Failed refund
Failed refundSydney Surrounds, NSW

Failure to provide promised refund

Returned a product to them. They said they'd check it out and if truly faulty would refund the product cost and postage. Took a long while to get product refund, and then over a month for them to respond on the postage cost refund. They said ok, and that the refund was booked to be processed. But over a week later, it's still not through and again they're not responding to emails. NEVER do business with this mob again.

Sat
Sat

Fraudulent activity

I usually don't leave bad reviews, but this time it's important to warn other people. Stay away from them!!!

Ordered a product and after paying for it I realised that the image and the description were different.
Contacted them, worst support ever, no answers for days. I tried to mediate the situation with them, they didn't even answer. Every time I had to open a new ticket to get an answer.
Despite of the fact they says "Dispatch in 24 hrs" after a week not even answers.
Cancelled the order, got a refund.
Stay away from them!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible process and customer service! Extremely slow and user unfriendly, unbelievable!

Trinketts
TrinkettsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refused to replace item. Issued refund then told us to rebuy item at $250 higher price.

Product PurchasedTP-Link AX6000 Archer AX6000
Alex little
Alex littleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, inability to cancel an order without hassle

I ordered a pc part via the ebay linked provider futu online. I realised within 5 minutes I had ordered the wrong variation and I sent a cancellation request, which was not responded to until after the item had been sent. I was told to decline on delivery. As a result, I declined to accept the item on delivery, which was then returned to the dispatch address. However, now I am told they cannot find the item, and never received it. Australia post records clearly show it has been delivered. If you need to return stuff, good luck.

slipscope8197
slipscope8197South Australia

I just wanted to cancel my order...

Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 5 3600X

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Jamie
JamieGold Coast

incomplete product provided and will only offer a return if I pay for postage

Product PurchasedASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO OC
Vvv
VvvSydney, NSW

Delivered Broken ASUS Vivobook Laptop X509JA-EJ159R

Purchased the brand new Asus Vivobook X509A-E159R. Opened the unit and was unable to use as screen was showing random picture. Contacted the team and nightmare getting them response from them. Someone got back to me [name removed] from support and I provided all the details requested but having so much difficulty getting them either give me refund or replace the unit. I am lost what are my options to get them to do the fair thing. One unhappy & sad shoppingexpress buyer

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Very poor after sales service

Shipped an item that was dead on arrival and now two weeks later have not shipped a replacement. Have had multiple emails asking them to send the ROA and took a long time to even get that.

Abbas
AbbasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst place to ever go shopping online for Computer parts

Guys, Spoiler Alert on shoppingexpress.com.au. One of the worst online shopping stores for Computer spares i have worked with. I have had an SSD fail on my SkullNUC - which is under warranty. They keep passing the buck around between reps and never provide a response. Send them emails on mail@shoppingexpress.com.au and they claim they never receive our emails. Ask to escalate and they have no other email - just one email which is mail@shoppingexpress.com.au
Absolute disaster working with these guys. I would not recommend them and would advice anyone shopping online for computer or gaming parts to stay clear/away from these guys.

Horrible company/customer service

Bought a misting fan from these guys a while back it stopped working after about a month.
They said at first yes we will send you a new one just discard of the old one.... Well I did and then a week after I did they said they needed it returned to be able to replace it.
Needless to say it was already gone. Even with the proof of the email saying dispose of it they refused to do anything.

Deleted account and moving on.

Product PurchasedMisting fan

Crap Customer Service

Our item was faulty but they refuse to refund our postage cost; if the item is faulty we should get a full refund of our costs. More reputable retailers around.

Bon J.
Bon J.Sydney, NSW

Customer service useless

Wont ever reply and help with a problem i have, they just said to me to stop replying as i was not going to receive any refund. Waste of time

Product PurchasedAMD CPU

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives