Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (43)

Thieves.

Totally agree that they are incompetent, not to mention blatant thieves. They will steal 15% off you if you want to return an item. 15%. For what. Illegal and immoral. They should be put out of business immediately.

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good prices but everything else lacking

Good prices but it ends there really.
Sensitive products shipped loose in a box banging around - why not 50 cents of bubble wrap?
Emails ignored even when trying to do a bulk order of something (doesn't give me confidence if anything went wrong).

Just Read My Review

Ryzen5
Ryzen5Brisbane

Slow to ship.

Ordered parts totaling $1250 late Sunday. All items were shown as being in stock and stated that they would ship in 24 hours. My order shipped on Thursday after emailing them the day before asking what was going on.

+1 star for being cheap.

Let's see how long it takes for Fastway to deliver (even though the delivery method selected was "Auspost, courier", very ambiguous)?

Very slow service

Takes a long time to receive an order. They appear to be very slow in processing an order. It would seem around
2 days before it leaves their premises.

Nightmare to deal with, Do not touch!

Bought a brand new phone with them, had no reception, took five months couldn't fix it. I was then issued a refurbished unit as replacement in accordance with their "Company Policy". Don't risk it!!!! Just don't!

Nic
NicSydney

Hopeless.

SSD Hard drive was dead on arrival. Said I have to wait 2 weeks so they can check if it's faulty. No follow up. No response to calls. Useless.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
James
JamesBrisbane

Don't trust them or their couriers!

Not only does it take 2 weeks for you to get something that is meant to come within 5 days (I ordered on a weekend so they had 10 working days to process and deliver) but the company they ship with left my box of computer parts on my front door even though it says signature required.
I would not recommend to anyone. Go local or to other companies as paying a little more is worth getting sooner and making sure it doesn't get taken or destroyed while sitting on your front step.

Craig
CraigSydney

Thieves

Do not trust this company. If you ever have to return a product, they will take 15% of your refund without warning. This could amount to a large sum of money. It is a scam. It is illegal and it is totally immoral.
They will only accept returns by mail. Obviously, so that they don't have to personally take responsibility for their blatant theft.
I will never use Shopping Express again.

Aufo8mycat
Aufo8mycatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless, slow never again

Worse customer service ever

Never sent the product, didn't say why, took weeks to reply to emails about it, refuses to communicate. Terrible company, avoid at all costs.

Order

5 days gone by still haven't sent the product, I've tried getting in contact but have heard nothing back terrible customer service.

EZ

I'm living in Sydney and it wasn't got any issue for the delivery. It only take 4 day for me

Yang
YangSydney, NSW

Clarify which courier they will use to ship your order

Bought a 1080 ti GPU (paid almost $1,300) on the 12th of AUG 2017. Unfortunately, they used Fastway Couriers. I've had very horrible experiences with them before and a quick Google search will show you how terrible they are - cannot contact the driver, tracking shows false information, drivers don't actually attempt to deliver, etc.

Bought a $90 pair of head phones on the 14th AUG 2017. Received it today because they used AusPost.

So for an item worth almost $1,300, they use a courier that is now for not delivering, yet for an item <$100 a reputable company is used..

Alistair Cross
Alistair Cross

Order was never shipped, so I ended up cancelling.

RONMAN
RONMAN

Waiting on product to arrive....now told not in stock

Promising a 3-6 day delivery I was expecting my order to arrive by the 7th day and then receive an email to say sorry we don't have that item in stock anymore we'll send you a refund, not idea on an ETA for stock supplies or any offer to swap it for something else just a straight refund, see you later.

Terrible customer service.

No response, hasn't posted item

Advertises to post 'Next Business Day', but one week later still hasn't posted and zero response to communications. Opening dispute with eBay shortly.

Andrew
AndrewSydney

Multiple happy purchases

Felt I should chime in because I don't get the bad rap some people are giving these guys. I've bought multiple hardware products (NAS enclosure, hard drives, motherboard, CPU, a water cooling system, a power supply... I mean, I buy pretty much any computer stuff from them) & not only are they consistently cheaper than any other computer websites in Australia I've found, the items always arrive super quickly.

The closest thing to a complaint I can give is that the last motherboard I wanted seemed to be out of stock for ages, but I don't feel I can blame them - I heard AM4 motherboards were pretty scan all around the globe for awhile.

Highly recommended.

AMC
AMCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promise FREE SHIPPING but charge you anyway

Made purchase of Samsung 960 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB SSD because good price and offered free shipping but they charge shipping anyway. 3 days later they mention in packing slip free shipping voucher which many people would not spot. I can use it next time but not what I signed up for. Never heard further from them on this matter but did get another promo offering free shipping. Can I rely on it.
Shopping Express normally good prices and delivery times but this is annoying.

Not happy Jan
Not happy JanPerth

No communication, no order fulfillment, but happy to take the money

Parts to build a PC were ordered and fully paid for on a Sunday evening. All parts were shown as in stock so expected picking and shipping the Monday/Tuesday..

The order status still shows as requiring picking Friday lunchtime.

No communication about status, no reply to 2 emails requesting information, a help portal that can't be used to track issues as the store log on details don't work and there's no way to register for the task tracking.

Seeking a refund now through PayPal, but in the meantime no parts and they have my money.

Will never go near this business again.

Awful. Terrible customer support.

Bought a GPU in December and it was fault, so I enquired​ for my valid refund, and got it shipped. It's now in April, and they keep saying to wait until next week. Extremely disappointed.

Jimbeaux
JimbeauxWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Zero Customer Support/After Sales Service.

Bought an HP Roar Bluetooth Speaker which was DOA. Returned same with the promise of either a working replacement or refund. That was weeks ago and still waiting. After sales service/customer support is just awful. Communications practically non-existent... every time I wanted an update on the situation I had to initiate contact myself. Each time the same old promises with nothing actually happening. I've now placed the matter in the hands of Consumer Affairs.

rob
robmelbourne

Don't buy unless you want to lose money and go through hell

Lies and deceit!
Faulty item sent, claimed for refund, takes two month and will still not authorise.
Not worth it.

Parts arrived in expected time and perfect condition.

Bought around 14 separate parts for a new pc, parts were cheap and all arrived faster than the estimated time. Was worried after reading all the negative reviews but I have no complaints

Futu Online ( Shopping Express)

Purchased a laptop off these guys and it was a DOA, They have no idea how to handle a DOA from Asus and just straight out give you the wrong information. Been told I will have to wait 3 weeks to get a refund.
Do not buy off these guys, go to a trusted seller