Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

1.7
  • Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (7)

Web Bridge
Web BridgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and easy return

James from shopping express facilitated a return for my order even though it was my fault as I ordered some 2 memory cards assuming that I have empty slots that I can install them into my ton find out there are no empty slots after I opened my laptop.
The order was delivered within time and in a very good condition and when I needed to return it I had no issues and James made it easy for me to return. I got refunded straight away after they've received the memory cards back.
Next time I want to buy I know where to go now.

Product PurchasedMemory Cards
Sat
Sat

Fraudulent activity

I usually don't leave bad reviews, but this time it's important to warn other people. Stay away from them!!!

Ordered a product and after paying for it I realised that the image and the description were different.
Contacted them, worst support ever, no answers for days. I tried to mediate the situation with them, they didn't even answer. Every time I had to open a new ticket to get an answer.
Despite of the fact they says "Dispatch in 24 hrs" after a week not even answers.
Cancelled the order, got a refund.
Stay away from them!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible process and customer service! Extremely slow and user unfriendly, unbelievable!

Alex little
Alex littleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, inability to cancel an order without hassle

I ordered a pc part via the ebay linked provider futu online. I realised within 5 minutes I had ordered the wrong variation and I sent a cancellation request, which was not responded to until after the item had been sent. I was told to decline on delivery. As a result, I declined to accept the item on delivery, which was then returned to the dispatch address. However, now I am told they cannot find the item, and never received it. Australia post records clearly show it has been delivered. If you need to return stuff, good luck.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

slipscope8197
slipscope8197South Australia

I just wanted to cancel my order...

Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Jamie
JamieGold Coast

incomplete product provided and will only offer a return if I pay for postage

Product PurchasedASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO OC
Vvv
VvvSydney, NSW

Delivered Broken ASUS Vivobook Laptop X509JA-EJ159R

Purchased the brand new Asus Vivobook X509A-E159R. Opened the unit and was unable to use as screen was showing random picture. Contacted the team and nightmare getting them response from them. Someone got back to me [name removed] from support and I provided all the details requested but having so much difficulty getting them either give me refund or replace the unit. I am lost what are my options to get them to do the fair thing. One unhappy & sad shoppingexpress buyer

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Neehan T.
Neehan T.asked

I saw a good laptop with a good price, however, I am not sure whether to order from this website, due to the mixed reviews. Could someone tell me whether I should order from this website or not?

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives